15x15 White Space GIF Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Notice:
This issue of the Frontiersman contains contact information that is out-of-date.  For current contact information, click here.
Eagle 3

Frontiersman, June 2000
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Another Needless Prohibition
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I was in high school, our new band director, an available young fellow fresh out of college, became romantically involved with a female student.  As I recall, nobody had much to say about it.  On the band bus, on the way back to school after football games, he sat in the front seat, on the right, which was the customary place for a band director to sit.  She sat beside him, with his arm around her for the whole trip.  I don't remember anybody criticizing them.  I'm not sure, but I think they got married after she graduated.  To the best of my recollection, everybody seemed to accept it as normal.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf such a thing were to happen today, everyone would be immediately scandalized.  The media would have a field day.  The "family court" would grab the girl, remove her from her parents and from school, and slap her in a "safe location".  The unfortunate band director would be fired and probably convicted of a "sex crime".  He might spend time in prison, would never be a band director again, and would be required to register as a "sex offender" for the rest of his life.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat's wrong with everybody?  Can't two young people get together and fall in love without having to satisfy a bunch of arbitrary, hypocritical, irrelevant preconditions?  So what if she was a student?  It's nobody's business but theirs.  Yet, today, they'd be ruined for life.  Today's lunatic reformers can't even solve their own problems, yet they presume the wisdom and display the arrogance and hypocrisy to impose their own petty, narrow-minded opinions upon everybody else, using government as their weapon of choice.  I think they should rescind the legislation, release the imprisoned victims, and mind their own business.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageHeart

Ignorance in Action
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs homosexual couples continue their campaign to achieve the "right" to "marriage", they display a disappointing ignorance.  The fact is that they already had the right to marriage.  What they're trying to achieve in its place is permission to engage in a regulated privilege authorized by the state, which is also called "marriage".
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe incentives to pursue such an absurd goal are obvious, and certainly not accidental.  Once people have been granted the authorized privilege of "marriage" they are given access to many secondary privileges.  These secondary privileges include commercial, legal and medical benefits, as well as permission to produce children that will be recognized by the state as "legitimate".  I suppose that last one is irrelevant to homosexuals.  Nevertheless, all of those privileges are controlled by the state and denied to people who lack the enabling "marriage" privilege.  People's acquired (or imagined) dependence on those various privileges gives the state a vast ability to use the privileges as a means to control the people.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt's a dismal situation that could be remedied, if people would only do it.  Homosexual couples should stop demanding that they be allowed to participate in state sanctioned "marriages".  Heterosexual couples should exercise the right that homosexual couples already had, and are trying to squander — an actual right to marriage, beyond the purview of the state, and free from restriction, regulation, and control by the state.  Heterosexual couples don't need to ask anybody.  All they need to do is forego the license and have a ceremony.  If they lose a few privileges in the deal, then I think it's worth it.  The acquisition of a privilege, however great, is never worth the loss of a right, however small, at least not in the long run.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageHeart
Frontiersman@ida.net Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N., Firth, Idaho  83236
Also see The Pharos Connection at http://www.ida.net/users/pharos/
June 2000
Page 1 

Uncommon Sense Gun Control
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll over the world, there are nations whose governments are beset by armed radicals, armed revolutionaries, armed insurgents, armed resistors, and so forth, of every stripe.  Most or all of those nations prohibit people from owning guns.  What good have the prohibitions done?  The answer is, none at all.  The only thing they've accomplished is to make sure that the wrong people own guns, primarily cops, other criminals, and the aforementioned armed factions.  The citizens are disarmed and at the mercy of everyone else, providing a dandy excuse for more cops.  Things are headed in exactly the same direction in this country.  If we want to avoid the kinds of situations that exist in all those other places that we see on the news, then we had better put an end to the stupid "common sense" solutions to the so-called gun problem, apply some uncommon sense for a change, and stay armed.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Gun Control, or Bucket Control?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"For example, more children under age 5 drown in 5-gallon buckets each year than die by gun accidents."

— The gun wars: Who's right — Bill Clinton or the National Rifle Association?
Commentary, Post Register Sunday, April 30, 2000

In The News
Reprinted from KHouse eNews - May 01, 2000
Reply-To: khnews@judah.khouse.org
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnother Waco Witness Dead — Carlos Ghigliotti, an expert in FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed), who was a key witness for the case against the FBI in the Waco-Branch Davidian probe, was found dead at his house.  Maryland police are investigating the death as a homicide.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/4/29/195847

For more information:
http://www.khouse.org/khousenews.html
Subscribe or un-subscribe online:
http://www.khouse.org/subscribe/

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA couple of months ago I wrote about a problem I was having collecting rent on a property in Fremont.  Since then I have been working with the tenant (who is struggling for physical as well as financial survival) to resolve the situation in some way which minimizes misery to us both.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRecently a new factor entered the picture.  I got a notice from a "Code Enforcement Officer (CEO)" stating that people were living in the garage at this property and in a camper parked in the driveway, activities which are prohibited by code sections ABC123 and XYZ789 respectively.  Furthermore, if I didn't put a stop to these heinous crimes by a certain date, she would fine me $100 per day until I did.  I discussed this with the tenant who showed me that he had dismantled the garage room, and assured me nobody was living in the camper.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAbout a week ago this CEO called me advising that my tenant was storing things (a large roll-around tool box and work bench mostly) within the 18X19 foot center portion of his garage, a crime proscribed by code section PQR654.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen I mentioned my problem collecting rent, she became very friendly and suggested her harassment of the tenant would help me.  She wanted to schedule an inspection of the property by herself, a cop and me.  I agreed to that without much thought (I was busy with other things at the time, and I didn't want to give her any excuse to single me out for further harassment).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLast Thursday we descended on these people (I had warned them in advance and they had spent a day sprucing up).  The cop and the CEO bitch strutted through their home making snide comments about their housekeeping, etc., while I stood around feeling like shit.  This exercise reminded me of my days in the military where pimply faced wimps periodically rummaged through my underwear criticizing my compliance with one mickey mouse regulation or another.  Cuba is beginning to look better and better.
— Steve;  Fremont, California
Dear Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuppose you're walking down the street & you see a woman with a really nice ass, & you feel an urge to fondle it.  You're a sociopathic libertarian.  You have no conscience.  What stops you?  Are you so paranoid that you figure that, this being the US, there are probably half a dozen undercover police & secret police near by who will see & arrest you?  If you have no free will, no conscience, no rational or irrational fear that there are a half a dozen spies watching,
June 2000
Page 2
Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N., Firth, Idaho  83236
 Frontiersman@ida.net

how do you explain the restraint the feminists refer to?  Bill Clinton was fool enough to believe the US is a free country, & consenting adults could have a private affair without the US government & media making a planetary farce out of it for a solid year.  Nothing like it had happened before in the history of the solar system, so how could Clinton, a rational person, have predicted it?  The Monica farce demonstrated that US society's corruption has finally led to absolute, idiotic insanity.  I don't know how any supposedly scientifically-minded person could possibly try to put any other spin on it — that it was Clinton, rather than his persecutors, who was acting a bit odd.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe US government is also based on the Declaration of Independence, which encourages revolution in the face of repression.  If people don't have the courage to follow the Declaration, it's not because they're following the Constitution.  No one is.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe US police state was not created in order to protect children.  The story is that it was created to protect you from bad people like Fidel Castro & John Gotti & Mr & Mrs Ramsey & myself, & to protect you from yourself.  The reality is that it was created to protect robber barons like Gates from those of us they rob.  Children per se have little to do with it.  Children are enslaved by the police state simply because everyone is enslaved by the police state.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf black people hadn't been brought here, where they have to struggle for the value of their own labor, they would be in Africa struggling against Westerners for control of their own land, as in Zimbabwe, & everywhere else that the government happens to be controlled by the CIA.  Western management of people's lives in the Third World, & Western management of people's lives in the West, is always a blessing, when one understands that the relative incomes of slaves in hell is a relatively insignificant thing.  It's true that CIA management starves the Third World more efficiently than it starves the US — but not for lack of trying — if the Reagan legacy had continued as they wished, you'd be starving too by now.  As it is, even Clintonism is not real enough to hold off the collapse for much longer.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSincerely,
— Elliot;  N. Merrick, New York
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour expectation that a man would want to fondle the hypothetical woman that you mentioned in your example reveals your tacit acknowledgment of our true sexual nature and validates my theory.  The fear of being punished in some way is why most men would refrain from doing it.  That fear also explains the "restraint" imposed by the feminists and validates my allegation that they demand the repression of normal male sexual behavior.  While men are thereby held strictly accountable for every possible aspect and consequence of their behavior, women aren't expected to be responsible at all for any of the consequences of theirs, however provocative it might be.  I've even seen news reports of women who demand the "right" to walk down the street topless without suffering any consequences.  Your hypothetical woman with the "really nice ass" doesn't have to display it in such a way as to provoke the fondling that you suggested.  If she does anyway, then why shouldn't she, rather than the man, be accused of sexual harassment?  The answer, of course, is that feminists don't want equal rights.  They want all of the privileges and none of the responsibilities.  Equal rights aren't even in their agenda, because rights are inseparable from responsibility.  More fundamentally, maybe we should be asking an additional question.  Maybe we should be asking why either behavior, her provocation or his response, should be viewed as harassment.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt is inconsistent to claim, all in the same statement, that Clinton is both a fool and a rational person.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour statement that the U.S. government is based on the Declaration of Independence is incorrect.  It's a little bit like claiming that your marriage is based on your grandfather's birth certificate.  Indeed, the U.S. government doesn't have anything to do with the Declaration of Independence except that the Declaration of Independence preceded the U.S. Constitution in a sequence of events.  The fact is that the Articles of Confederation and the U.S. Constitution reversed most or all of what the Declaration of Independence accomplished.  I suggest that you read my article "Are We Ready for Independence Day?", in the June 1998 Frontiersman, and my essay "In Search of the Supreme Flaw of the Land:  Perpetual Union", available upon request.
— editor

Frontiersman@ida.net Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N., Firth, Idaho  83236
June 2000
Page 3 

Frontiersman 
479 E.  700 N. 
Firth, Idaho 83236

Parents!
Teach your future adults
to use guns!
(Ignorance is more
dangerous than guns.)
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

Buck Hunter Shoots Off His Mouth
Dear Buck
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHave you ever tried to get in touch with your feminine side?
— Feminist
Dear Feminist
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDarned right I did, but she wouldn't allow it 'til we was married.

Acknowledgments
•     My thanks to Sir John the Generous http://www.jwebster.com/, and Sir Donald the Elusive for their contributions.
•     My thanks to The Affiliate, http://www.the-grand-barn.com/, of Vankleek Hill, Ontario for regularly printing reviews of the Frontiersman.

— editor

Men Can Be Proud Because...
Source Unknown — forwarded by Warren, of Pocatello, Idaho
•     If another guy shows up at a party wearing the same outfit, we just might become lifelong friends.
•     Our friends will never trap us with:  "So, notice anything different?"
•     We are not expected to know the names of more than 5 colors.
•     We almost never have a "strap problem" in public.
•     We are totally unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
•     The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
•     We don't have to shave below the neck.

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, print REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER above your name and address, cross out your name and address, and return the newsletter.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.  You may also cancel by letter, e-mail, carrier pigeon, or any other method that gets the message to me.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBack Issues — Back issues or extra copies of this newsletter are available upon request.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  Please note that I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other publications.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words, but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.  I give credit for all items printed unless the author specifies otherwise.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you care to make a voluntary contribution, you may do so.  The continued existence of the newsletter will depend, in part, on such contributions.  I accept cash and U.S. postage stamps.  I will accept checks or money orders only by prior arrangement.  I don't accept anything that will smell bad by the time it arrives or anything that requires me to provide ID or a signature to receive it.  In case anybody is curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc. I'm sure you get the idea.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

June 2000
Page 4
Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N., Firth, Idaho  83236
 Frontiersman@ida.net

Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue