15x15 White Space GIF Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Notice:
This issue of the Frontiersman contains contact information that is out-of-date.  For current contact information, click here.
Eagle 3

Frontiersman, April 2011
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Purity in Anger
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm tired of listening to people advise us that we should let go of our anger, that it isn't doing us any good, and that it's actually harmful.  Such advice only makes me angry.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageActually, I'm angry about a lot of things.  I'm angry about the Trail of Tears.  I'm angry about the massacres at Sand Creek and at Wounded Knee.  I'm angry about all of those broken treaties.  I'm angry about the FBI and the BATF.  I'm angry about the murders at Ruby Ridge and at the Mt. Carmel Center.  I'm angry that people believe that the Pentagon was hit by an airplane.  I'm angry that the government schools have so thoroughly brainwashed the children.  I'm angry that the parents have so mindlessly assisted in the brainwashing.  I'm angry that Scott Waddle got so little punishment for sinking the Ehime Maru.  He should be rotting in prison.  I'm angry that Janet Reno, Lon Horiuchi, and Louis Freeh aren't rotting there with him.  I'm angry that the news services are such stooges and mouthpieces for the government, and that people don't notice.  I'm angry that America's Funniest Home Videos blurs the views of baby's butts.  I'm angry that the various documentaries blur the views of sex organs in depictions of Neanderthals or other human subspecies.  I'm angry that the evangelistic Christians have promoted such puritanical nonsense and that the networks have submitted to it.  I'm angry that people are too stupid to know the difference between sin and crime.  I'm angry about forced obsolescence and that people so mindlessly participate in it.  I'm angry about the arrogance, the hypocrisy, and the unpunished acts of perjury and fraud of the DA's thugs in Santa Clara County, California, by which they stole my house.  I'm angry that I've spent so many years trying to restore liberty on this continent, and lost so much in the effort, and that things are immeasurably worse now than they were when I started.  I'm angry that, after more than 17 years of publishing this newsletter, the value of my work still hasn't been generally recognized.  I'm angry that nobody else is trying to challenge and defeat the jurisdiction of the police state.  I'm angry about the banks, and the thieves who run them.  I'm angry about the airlines, and the thugs who restrict access to them.  I'm angry that the United States is a fascist police state and that nobody seems to notice.  I'm angry about carpet bombing.  I'm angry about the cops and the prisons.  I'm angry about giving Social Security numbers to babies.  I'm angry that people keep voting, thereby legitimizing the police state.  I'm angry that people don't understand jurisdiction, sovereignty, liberty, or social contract.  I'm angry about the lost dream of liberty.  I'm angry that people don't even care.

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSacrifice might be demanded of the individual, but never compromise:  for though only the society can give security and stability, only the individual, the person, has the power of moral choice.
—from The Dispossessed
by Ursula K. LeGuin
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere's a guiding thought.  Sacrifice, but never compromise.  Letting go of your anger is a form of compromise, and of surrender.  Ignore the people who advise it.  Their advice plays right into the hands of the government thugs, who don't like to deal with angry, free men.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've been angry for at least 25 years, maybe longer.  I intend to stay that way.  My anger isn't doing me any harm.  Indeed, it's useful.  It's a source of strength.  It motivates me.  It keeps me pure.

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen your heart is truly pure, you really do have the strength of ten.  And further, while it is best to have your heart pure with God's love, pure anything will do.  Pure honor or pure greed.  Pure hate or even pure evil.  It is only the contradictions and inner conflicts that weaken a man.
—from The Cross-Time Engineer
by Leo Frankowski
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePurity is a good thing.  Anger is a good thing.  As a source of strength, pure anger will do as well as pure anything else.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Please use the enclosed envelope to send a contribution.  I prefer cash.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.
For PayPal payments, use Frontiersman@manlymail.net.
April 2011 Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507      Page 1

Enemies of Liberty
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAn earlier version of this article appeared in the February 2004 issue of the Frontiersman.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen free public education becomes mandatory public education, then education becomes brainwashing.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor years, I've heard people complain about the failures of the government schools.  Sadly, the complaints have usually been about things that aren't very important and that can be corrected in a student's later life.  In all of those years, I've never yet heard anybody correctly identify the really serious failures.  Here are some good examples of such failures.
• The government schools have failed to teach the students the difference between liberty and permission.
• They have failed to teach the students the fundamental principles of liberty.
• They have failed to inform the students of the routine and flagrant violations of those principles, by the government.
• They have taught the students that equality should be imposed by force.
• They have taught the students that security is more important than liberty.
• They have told the students that security can be provided only by the government.
• They have taught the students that surveillance and intrusion by the government are undertaken for the sake of liberty.
• They have taught the students that we must sacrifice our liberty in order to preserve it.
• They have failed to instruct the students in the ancient principles of contract.
• They have failed to tell the students that a contract obtained on behalf of someone, by someone else, without the understanding or the consent of the person for whom the contract was obtained, is void from its inception and cannot legitimately be enforced against the person for whom it was obtained.  They have failed to tell the students that their Social Security numbers, obtained for them when they were minors, represent such contracts.
• They have failed to advise the students that each student's first act as an adult should be to go to the nearest Social Security office and demand that the contract be rescinded.
• They have failed to teach the students the definition of money or the consequences of interest-bearing transactions and fractional reserve banking.
• They have told the students that the United States is a democracy.
• They have taught the students that democracy is the best possible form of government, regardless of the situation.
• They have told the students that it's good for the U.S. government to forcibly impose its political theories, its economic systems, its social ideologies, and its religious dogmas onto other countries.
• They have failed to inform the students of the atrocious acts committed by the U.S. government in foreign lands and within the United States.
• They have led the students to believe that U.S. foreign policy is intended to liberate foreign peoples.
• They have failed to reveal the numerous flaws in the pedigree and the substance of the U.S. constitution and the Bill of Rights.
• They have failed to teach the students that a constitution should limit the powers of the government and not the rights of the people.
• They have failed to teach the students that neither a constitution nor a bill of rights is a source of rights.  Instead, they have told the students that the U.S. constitution, with its Bill of Rights, is the exclusive source of all of the rights of the American people.
• They have failed to teach the students the difference between a right and a privilege.
• They have taught the students that people have an obligation to obey authority.
• They have discouraged the students from questioning authority.
• They have failed to teach the students the difference between despotism and legitimate authority.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf the government schools had failed only to teach the students to read or to do arithmetic, then that might have been tolerable.  Their failure is worse than that.  They have fostered the growth of generations of increasingly ignorant, misinformed, and gullible people thereby, almost single-handedly, enabling the growth of the police state.  Sometimes, I think of the schools as brainwashers.  When my mood is less generous, I think of them as enemies of liberty, which is exactly what they are.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Please use the enclosed envelope to send a contribution.  I prefer cash.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.
Page 2 Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507  April 2011

Filtering Out the Freedom
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn Saturday, March 19, 2011, I spent an hour or so on the telephone with a good friend of mine, testing my email service.  According to our observations, it seems that there's a filter on my outgoing email, presently provided by AT&T.  This is how we arrived at that theory.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI sent multiple versions of several email messages to him.  He confirmed, via telephone, which messages arrived at his computer, and which messages didn't arrive.  Each time that I sent a message that included the address of The Frontiersman Website, that message disappeared.  It never arrived at his computer.  When I sent messages that were identical except that they lacked the address, then they arrived at his computer within a few seconds.  It didn't matter if the address was in the body of a message, in the signature file, or in an attachment.  If the address was included in a message, then the message disappeared.  I sent a message that was identical except that it contained the address of my friend's website instead of the address of The Frontiersman Website.  That message arrived at his computer within a few seconds.  Thus, it isn't the presence of a web address that's causing the messages to disappear.  The disappearance is caused by the address of The Frontiersman Website.  I might be wrong about this.  There might be some other explanation.  However, it appears that somebody has installed on my email service a filter that deletes messages that contain the address of The Frontiersman Website.  When my friend sent to me a message that contained the address of The Frontiersman Website, I received the message within a few seconds.  Thus, the filter seems to work only on my outgoing messages.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've been suspicious for some time that some of my messages weren't being received.  There have been occasions when I should have received a reply, but didn't.  My telephone conversation with my friend resulted from such an occasion.  He didn't reply to a message that I sent.  I called him to inquire.  He hadn't received the message.  That's why we started testing my email service.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe already know that at least one person was recently prohibited from getting on an airplane because she had accessed The Frontiersman Website a few days prior to her planned flight [Letters to the Editor, February 2011].  So, maybe I've captured their attention.  I'm flattered if they're taking me seriously.  However, who knows what they might do next?  This kind of attention can be frightening.  They might be watching you, too, so stay alert.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Question Everything:  Determination of Sex
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMost people accept without thinking about it the notion that the sex of a child was determined by the child's father.  The reason given is that the sex of a child is determined according to whether an egg is fertilized by a sperm containing an X chromosome or by a sperm containing a Y chromosome.  Since the sperms come from the man, nobody gives the matter any more thought than that.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf a man provided only sperms with an X chromosome or only sperms with a Y chromosome, then it would indeed be true that the sex of the child was determined by the man.  However, such isn't the case.  The fact is that a man provides both kinds of sperms.  Thus, the determination of the sex of a child isn't made by the man.  Rather, he provided a choice when he provided both kinds of sperms.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe determination of the sex of a child is made within the woman.  I don't know how the choice is made.  Maybe a particular egg is more receptive to one kind of sperm than it is to the other kind.  Maybe variations in the chemicals within a woman's body might, from time to time, favor one kind of sperm over the other kind.  Maybe it's purely random.  Whatever the mechanism, the fact is that it doesn't reside within the man.  It resides within the woman.  The man provides both kinds of sperms in abundance and his job is done long before the choice is made.  Something within the woman selects one sperm or another.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo once again, the researchers have made some correct observations, misinterpreted the observations, declared their misinterpretations to be fact, and promulgated a little more misinformation.  I suppose that it's just another indication that we ought to stop relying so much on the experts as the sources of our opinions.  Instead, we should listen to what they have to say and evaluate it for ourselves.  That is, we need to learn to think for ourselves.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

April 2011 Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507      Page 3

Frontiersman 
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507 

Experience would be a better teacher if people would be better students.
—Friday, February 6, 1981
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Joseph, of Northridge, California.
— editor
Court Quotes
From Humor in the Court and More Humor in the Court, by Mary Louise Gilman, editor of the National Shorthand Reporter.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:
Are you qualified to give a urine sample?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Thoughts
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by David, of Idaho Falls, Idaho.
• Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
• Bumper Sticker:  Honk if you love peace and quiet.
• It IS as bad as you think.  They ARE out to get you.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Funny Quotes by Famous People
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Millie, of Baltimore, Maryland.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBe careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
—Mark Twain
Actual Labels on Consumer Products
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by David, of Idaho Falls, Idaho.
• On a Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
• On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner!  No purchase necessary.  Details inside.
Evidently, it's the shoplifter special.
• On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions:  Use like regular soap.
And that would be, how, exactly?
• On some Swanson frozen dinners:
Serving suggestions:  Defrost.
Of course, it's just a suggestion.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubscriptions and Back Issues — Printed copies of this newsletter, either subscriptions or back issues, are available by application only.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use Frontiersman@manlymail.net.  The continued existence of the newsletter will depend, in part, on such contributions.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor
Page 4  Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507  April 2011

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue