PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2013
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Cycles, Coincidences, and Patterns
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll things occur in cycles.  There are even cycles of cycles.
—Thursday, January 18, 1979
Milam's Notes
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBack in September of this year, I noticed something peculiar about the timing of certain past events.  It's probably just a coincidence.  Even so, it's interesting, so I decided to write an article.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMOVE:  In May of 1985, the Philadelphia police conducted a full-scale military-style assault on the MOVE house, a civilian residence on Osage Avenue in West Philadelphia.  They fired more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition into the house.  When that didn't force the occupants to surrender, a police helicopter dropped a fire bomb on the roof.  Mayor Wilson Goode prohibited his fire department from fighting the fire until it was certain that the house would be completely destroyed.  The fire also destroyed the entire neighborhood, a total of 60 houses.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile the house was burning, the Philadelphia police, who controlled the alley behind the house, shot and killed some MOVE members who tried to escape from the rear of the house.  It was even suspected that the police captured two children who were known to have escaped and threw them, alive, back into the fire.  It's unproven, but the two children were observed by Ramona Africa to have escaped.  They were later found dead, in the garage.  The police were the only other people who had access to the alley.  It's unlikely that the children would have run back into the garage themselves.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, what was Wilson Goode's objective?  Why did he start the fire and then allow it to destroy the entire house, including the occupants and contents?  The occupants of the house were unarmed and were being murdered by the police.  I believe that Mayor Goode wanted to eliminate witnesses and destroy evidence.  Logically, the fire didn't have any other purpose.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Branch Davidians, 8 Years Later:  In February of 1993, the BATF conducted a military-style attack on the civilian home of the Branch Davidians, the Mt. Carmel Center, near Waco, Texas.  After the attack failed, the FBI established a siege that lasted for 51 days.  During the siege, the FBI cut off all utilities and sanitation.  Phone lines to everyone but the FBI were severed.  Radio communications were jammed.  Government loudspeakers blared nonstop with sounds such as chants by Tibetan monks, jet planes, Nancy Sinatra singing These Boots Are Made for Walking, and the cries of rabbits being slaughtered.  Tanks fired percussion grenades.  Stadium lights kept the house illuminated 24 hours a day.  Black helicopters flew overhead.  The house was fired upon without warning and a few people who tried to leave the house were shot.  By the 40th day of the siege, the children and babies were out of milk.  Relief efforts to deliver baby food were turned back by the FBI.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFinally, after a 51 day assault, the occupants were cyanided, many to the point of incapacitation, others fatally.  Then, the FBI used army tanks to punch holes in the walls, providing for adequate ventilation, filled the building with combustible CS gas, and set it on fire with pyrotechnic tear-gas grenades.  Fire fighters were prohibited from fighting the fire until the building, and everything in it, had been destroyed.  Within two days, bulldozers were brought in and leveled the rubble.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy did the FBI burn the Mt. Carmel Center, including occupants and contents, and then quickly bulldoze the remains?  I believe that it was done to eliminate witnesses and to destroy evidence.  The Mt. Carmel Center was sanitized, much like the MOVE house, on Osage Avenue in West Philadelphia had been sanitized, eight years earlier, right down to the incineration of the children.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe World Trade Center, 8 Years Later:  In September of 2001, some agency within the U.S. government crashed two remotely controlled airplanes into the World Trade Center Towers.  The official story is that the towers subsequently collapsed because of the impact of the airplanes and the ensuing fires.  That theory fails to explain some observed facts.
Arrow

November 2013 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

The tops of the towers fell straight down, without sliding sideways, tipping, or rotating.  That type of collapse would mean that all of the steel columns that extended from the basement to the roof had failed simultaneously.  The top parts of the buildings fell straight down at just about free-fall speed.  That would mean that the lower structure, with all of that steel and concrete, didn't offer any resistance.  Sections of heavy steel beams were blown outward horizontally more than 500 feet.  Some of the steel melted, which would have required temperatures far hotter than the fires in the buildings.  Many witnesses reported additional explosions in the buildings long after the jet-fuel had been consumed.  Nanothermite residue was later discovered, dispersed throughout the dust that settled after the event.  I'm convinced that the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers was a planned demolition.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter the dust had settled, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) didn't try to reassemble the wreckage of the airplanes and conduct a forensic analysis, as is its job.  Rather, the debris was removed as quickly as could be arranged and with as little investigation as could possibly be justified.  Why would the towers be intentionally demolished?  Why would the debris be "bulldozed" without forensic analysis?  The reason is that the airplanes that hit the World Trade Center Towers were not the same airplanes that were hijacked.  The NTSB might have been able to discover that fact, had it been allowed to properly investigate the debris.  Again, the agenda was to destroy the evidence.  The unknown agency, somewhere within the U.S. government, that perpetrated the attacks accomplished exactly that.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMaybe I Missed Something, 8 Years Later:  Why would such events follow an eight-year cycle?  Maybe it was just a coincidence.  If it wasn't, then there should have been a government atrocity and subsequent destruction of evidence sometime during 2009.  If such a thing happened, then I didn't notice it.  That's easy to explain.  After the events of September 11, 2001, I became so disgusted with the news media that I stopped paying any attention to them.  Another possibility is that the government is getting better at hiding such events.  Anyway, if something that fits my suggested eight-year cycle happened during 2009, then maybe one of you can let me know about it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWaziristan Haveli, 2 Years Later:  The only thing that I've noticed, particularly, in the news recently is Osama bin Laden.  I noticed that only because I heard somebody mention that he'd been killed during some kind of a U.S. raid.  I spent a few minutes, not many, just a few, looking for it on the internet.  I was gratified to see all of the conspiracy theories.  Maybe I'm not the only person who's learning to be skeptical.  I watched the first few minutes of a documentary about the raid but I turned it off after I became disgusted with the ballyhoo police state propaganda.  So, I don't know much about the raid.  It was more than a year after the fact before I even became aware of it.  That just shows how little attention I pay to the government news media nowadays.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy impression is that the attack on Waziristan Haveli, the civilian home alleged to have been Osama bin Laden's hideout, is distinguished from the other attacks mentioned in this article mainly by missing the eight-year cycle and by having been conducted on foreign soil.  Being on foreign soil, it somewhat resembled an unprovoked act of war, which isn't surprising, considering the imperialist aggression of the U.S. government.  I heard somewhere that the bunglers even crashed one of their own helicopters without even having to face enemy gunfire.  Who knows?  With some advanced warning, the Pakistanis might even have won.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDid they get Osama bin Laden, or did they get someone else who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?  If it was the wrong man, then I'd expect them to proclaim success and get rid of the body as quickly as possible, which is exactly what they did.  My understanding is that Waziristan Haveli wasn't demolished, destroying the remaining evidence, until almost a year after the event but, of course, it was on foreign soil and therefore less accessible to U.S. bulldozers.  The people in the vicinity should consider themselves lucky that the U.S. military didn't just carpet bomb the place to destroy the evidence, or maybe use a nuke.  Anyway, the body, allegedly Osama bin Laden, was dumped before anybody else could examine it, so the main evidence is gone.  Nobody will ever be able to verify if the victim was actually Osama bin Laden, or someone else.  As in the other cases noted in this article, the evidence has been destroyed.  Even if it isn't an eight-year cycle, it's a pattern.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2013

Letters to the Editor
Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have been reading your conversations with critics on Pharos.  I had assumed that you were atheist or at least not Christian but you had some profound thoughts for both believers and non-believers.  I was impressed by your mentioning Matthew 6:5-6 about going into a room and closing the door to pray.  I did just that.  I asked God to fill me with his truth and to purge me of all that is false.  What was revealed to me over the next week or so led me to ask the local pastor to baptize me.  I find the results and peace of mind to be phenomenal.  Be at peace, always,
—Bob Link
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you for your message and for visiting Pharos.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm not an atheist but my view of organized religion is that it doesn't have much to do with a belief in God.  Organized religion seems  to be mostly about obeying the clergy, with God as the clergy's badge of office and "big stick".  The consequences of disobedience appear to be, variously, secular criminal prosecution and punishment, defamation and slander, shunning, excommunication, exile, torture, death, or whatever other punishments the particular clergy have the power to impose.  As an alternative, I suggest that God intends for us to think for ourselves, not to be subordinate lackeys of the clergy.  It's the clergy, not God, who try to coerce us into a state of mindless obedience.
—editor
Dear Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... I really enjoyed your "Personal Sovereignty" & Photo "ID"....
—Eric, of Ione, California
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you for your message.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor those of you who're interested in reading those items, Personal Sovereignty is available on Pharos.  The "Photo ID" item is available in The Sovereign's Library.
—editor

The Diary of Cyber Sleuth:  Day Seventeen
Fiction by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't know who grabbed the leash or what they learned but I've been real quiet lately.  I haven't left the house for over a year.  I'm not ready to go outside.  Most things still work.  Telephone failed.  Don't know why.  Maybe one of the leaks quit leaking.  Bill didn't get paid.  Not ready to log into anything to check on it.  As long as the electricity and the water keep working, and the food is delivered, I can stay here indefinitely.  That all still works so I assume that the funds flows from the black projects are still working.  At least some of them.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSince they haven't come after me it might be safe to assume that they can't find me.  Hell.  Maybe they don't even know about me.  I don't know what was left of Cyber Dog.  He was scattered into millions of bits and pieces.  Maybe they never got any useful information from the fragments of code.  Piecing it all back together again, assuming they can find all of it, could take decades.  Maybe they don't know about me.  Maybe I'm being too paranoid.  No, remember that X-Files episode, Suzanne Modeski, she said no matter how paranoid you are you're not paranoid enough.  Why would they leave me alone if they know about me?  Are they just happy that I'm bottled up here, out of action?  No.  Not like them.  If they knew about me there'd be a place for me in one of those FEMA relocation camps and you can bet your boots I wouldn't meet any hurricane survivors.  So, I suppose they don't know about me.  If they ever do find me, you can be absolutely sure of one thing.  Not one slightest hint of it will ever be released to the public.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell, I could stay here forever but I guess I'd rather not.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGotta go.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageCyber Sleuth
Shut Up and Eat
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy do so many women so often put the food on the smallest possible plate?  She'll use a saucer instead of a small plate or a small plate instead of a normal sized plate.  It's just as easy to put any size plate in the dish washer so she doesn't accomplish anything by crowding the food into the smallest possible plate.  She only makes it more likely that one of us big, clumsy galoots will fumble something and drop it onto the table instead of dropping it into the plate.  I hate to have my bread hang over the edge of the plate while I'm trying to spread the margarine on it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've never actually confronted a woman on this issue.  My strategy has been to take whatever food she offered me, within certain limits, and to keep my mouth shut except for eating.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol

November 2013 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGovernment licenses and government ID are tools of a police state. 15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Eric, of Ione, California.
— editor
Gender Observations
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA man said to his wife one day, "How can you be so stupid and so beautiful both at the same time?"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe wife replied, "God made me beautiful so that you would be attracted to me and He made me stupid so that I would be attracted to you."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy first wife, Elaine, once commented to me that she had married me because I have a strong back and that I had  married her because I have a weak mind.  It seems to me that she insulted both of us.
—editor
Quotations
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Steve, of Mililani, Hawaii.  I didn't try to verify any of them.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCapital punishment turns the state into a murderer.  But imprisonment turns the state into a gay dungeon-master.
—Rev. Jesse Jackson
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWomen complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.
—Roseanne
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
—Axel Rose, Guns 'n' Roses
Comments
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Steve, of Mililani, Hawaii.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEat well, stay fit, die anyway.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA conscience is the part that hurts when all of the other parts feel good.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubscriptions and Past Issues — Printed copies of this newsletter, either subscriptions or past issues, are available by application only.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2013

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue