PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, February 2016
A Good Friday
Sticky, of San Diego, California
Written on Good Friday, March 25, 2016
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs much as I love my job and what I "get" to do on the daily, there is one aspect that frustrates the hell out of me.  My supervisor is one of those typical state employees who finds an excuse to take all or part of most Fridays off.  If it is not a funeral or speaking at one, it is some online college course he has to go use a specific computer to do an exam, an event at his kids' school or any number of "the dog ate my homework" type of excuses.  All of these things seem to pop up, conveniently, on Fridays.  Most of these days, I go in at 8 AM and the class leaves by 10 AM.  Big secret revealed here:  This is so students can sign in for the day and the state can take credit for a full day of class, ultimately shortchanging the taxpayer.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn those days, I usually go to my volunteer assignment in the library, as I did today.  For once, I am happy he decided to leave early because things were much more interesting at my 2nd job.  On this day, the Parole Board had set up shop in the library back room.  When I arrived, many of my peers were already there, on the edges of their seats, chewing fingernails to the quick.  As I did my porter duties there was plenty of time to speak with many, as each waited his turn.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy six-fingered cabinetmaker friend, whom I've known for about seven years, did not fare so well.  Sixteen years ago he decided it was safe to drive home from the bar with a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit.  All was fine until he rear-ended that special education bus, killing the kid in the back seat.  My friend was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 15 to life.  This was his 2nd parole hearing where, this time, he was denied and told to return in seven years.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnother guy I've known from around the yard told me his story for the first time.  To me, parts of it were humorous but I'm sure he doesn't think so.  It seems he wanted to rob the local liqueur store but didn't have a weapon.  His roommate had a terrarium with a rattlesnake in it.  He put the snake in a burlap sack, went to the store, plopped the bag on the counter, and told them to put all the dough in a paper bag or he'd let the snake out.  The cashier called his bluff;  out came the snake.  The plan backfired when the snake reared & bit the robber.  I can understand why he's been so tight-lipped about his folly.  He, too, was denied.  I don't remember his exact conviction but it was something like "wildlife mayhem."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe best one I heard all day I have saved for last.  Another friend I have not known long has been down for twenty-seven years for a string of twenty-nine armed robberies.  In speaking with him, I've a feeling there were many more and those were the ones he was caught on.  Almost three decades ago, the jury sentenced him one life for each, all to run consecutively.  Today, after all this time, the board finally recognized a mistake had been made.  Those convictions were supposed to be run concurrently.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis afternoon I saw my friend with his first genuine smile, ever.  He reported that they'd dropped 28 of the life sentences and told him to come back next year.  Also, they said, they saw no reason why he would not be released at that time.  I guess it really was a Good Friday, for him.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI absolutely LOVE to hear about guys getting out, especially the ones who have more than served their time.  It's gotta be a great feeling going from thinking, one minute, that you are going to die in prison, to realizing you'll be a free man when the day comes you meet your maker.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGod Bless.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA computer disk named Untitled isn't an untitled disk because Untitled is a title.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAny time that the truth is offensive or insulting, the problem isn't with the person who's presenting the truth.  The problem is with the person who's offended or insulted by it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe universe is analog, not digital.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

June 2016Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
Re:  Robert H. Outman, Prisoner P-79939
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreat reply when you said, "machianography [neologism] to defend the honor of the motherland.  It's called denial."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYeah, you are right.  Well said.  Absolutely well said, had to look up those $10 words to figure out the meaning, but I got it now.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCharles Dickens said that the Quaker penitentiary was "cruel and wrong" and that "this slow and daily tampering with the mysteries of the brain, to be immeasurably worse than any torture of the body."
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://hubpages.com/politics/AmericanPrison
 —Ptosis
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Greetings Sam:
15x5 Page Background GIF Image....  As I read through your feedback section, I was quite blown away about all the comments concerning the condom dispenser in "Anybody's Guess."  [April issue, page 1]  It would seem there are more people (and prisons) experiencing the same issues.  I love the feedback, myself.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image....  It seems this institution did not stop with the dispenser.  Now, there is a higher stainless steel "privacy" wall in our showers so that non-showering people can't gawk at the transgenders' boobs.  Seriously.  Apparently, it is okay to take a gander to your left or right once you're in there but, no peeking from outside....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI thank you for the new April issue that you sent me.  Now, my dad can have the non-coffee stained — donut spooged version.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy dad has retained a couple of lawyers to dig into my [case information omitted] case and now, suddenly, out of the blue, the judge decided to reopen my case to "have another look".  This is the same guy who denied the same case two months ago.  They assigned a public pretender and then notified me.  I think dad is going to have his lawyer take over.  It makes me wonder.  Perhaps a couple of lawyers poking around the courthouse and into my records got the DA (or judge) thinking that they better have another look-see.  What do you think?  Wish me luck.  It could be good, or nothing, but they can't give me more time....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI hope you are well, my friend....  Keepin' it real bro,
—Robert, of Soledad, California

Some Important Things to Know About the U.S. Constitution
Sam Aurelius Milam III
Introduction
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere are some clauses in the U.S. constitution that most people don't seem to have noticed.  If they noticed the clauses, then they don't seem to have understood their importance.  In my opinion, those clauses are among the most important clauses in the entire document.  They address citizenship, constitutionality, the Supreme Law of the Land, and the status of the states.
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Citizenship
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside....
—from Amendment 14, Section 1
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJurisdiction means power and control.  In the government schools, they taught us that the citizens control the government.  In fact, citizens are under the jurisdiction (power and control) of the government.  Thus, they cannot control it.  Instead, they are controlled by it.  That being the case, citizenship differs from slavery only if it is voluntary.  It seems to me that citizenship isn't voluntary.  Instead, it's a prerequisite to everything that people need to do, making it, in effect, mandatory.  I believe that U.S. citizenship is an unrecognized form of slavery.
Constitutionality
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Congress shall have power....
—from Article I, Section 8, clause 1
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTo make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.
—Article I, Section 8, clause 18
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe only valid test of the constitutionality of legislation is that it was deemed, at the time and by the members of the Congress, to be necessary and proper.  The only restriction is that the legislation enables the execution of some power that's vested in the government, by the U.S. constitution, including powers added by amendments.  Any other effect of any such legislation is irrelevant.  Concerns about constitutionality, beyond the "necessary and proper" consideration, are irrelevant.  The clause provides a legislative carte blanche.
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2016

The Supreme Law of the Land
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof;  and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land....
—from Article VI, clause 2
(The Supremacy Clause)
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTreaties are far easier to enact than are constitutional amendments.  The enactment of a treaty requires only the approval of the President and two-thirds of the Senators.  Thus, changes in the Supreme Law of the Land can be made much more easily with treaties than with constitutional amendments.  Being equal in status to the U.S. constitution, and not subordinate to it, treaties don't even need to be constitutional.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs a part of the Supreme Law of the Land, treaties are equal in authority to the U.S. constitution.  For example, the UN Charter has authority equal to that of the U.S. constitution.  People who fear the rise of a one-world-government might not realize that it began creeping into place as early as March 4, 1789, when the U.S. constitution went into effect.
The States
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNo State shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation.....
—from Article I, Section 10, clause 1
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof;  and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land;  and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or law of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
—Article VI, clause 2
(The Supremacy Clause)
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution....
—from Article VI, clause 3
<underline added>
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe states are prohibited from making treaties.  Neither state constitutions nor state legislation are a part of the Supreme Law of the Land.  Furthermore, all members of every state government are bound by oath or affirmation to support the U.S. constitution, anything in the legislation or constitutions of their states to the contrary notwithstanding.  Accordingly, the states are entirely subordinate to the U.S. government.  They're nothing more than administrative subdivisions of the U.S. government.
Conclusions
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe U.S. constitution established a powerful central government.  Given the effect of unforeseeable future amendments, that government's eventual power cannot be estimated.  It also paved the way for the integration of the U.S. government, by way of binding treaties, into an even more powerful one-world-government.  Although the U.S. constitution is touted as a source of rights and a bastion of liberty, it's actually a design for a world-wide tyranny, seducing us into a state of absolute servitude.
Recommendations
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI believe that the American states should repudiate the U.S. constitution, disavow the U.S. government, and assume the status of politically independent nations.  That wouldn't make us free, but it would be a step in the right direction.
Afterword
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFew people seem to have noticed that the U.S. constitution doesn't have a title.  The document begins immediately at the Preamble, without a title.  The Preamble refers to the document as "this Constitution for the United States of America".  That isn't a title.  It's a description.  Why is that important?  It's important because cited sources, titles, references, and so forth must be accurate and unambiguous in any legal proceeding.  That's true of all legal proceedings, such as court cases, declarations of war, peace negotiations, the enactment of treaties and legislation, and so forth.  So, what about all of those proceedings that formally refer to or inherently rely upon a document called "The Constitution of the United States of America"?  There isn't any such document.  Any reference to such a document is a null reference.  It's meaningless.  It seems to me that any legal proceeding that cites or relies on a document that doesn't exist is void from its inception and of no legal effect.  For this and various other reasons, there probably isn't any legal document, legal decision, or legal institution anywhere in the entire country that retains any constitutional pedigree or formal validity.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
June 2016Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn liberal logic, if life is unfair then the answer is to turn more tax money over to politicians, to spend in ways that will increase their chances of getting reelected.
—Thomas Sowell
Reelection?  I suggest a universal two-term requirement:  one term in office, one term in prison.
—editor
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  and Betty.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Jokes
Original Sources Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy do blondes put TGIF on their shoes?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageToes Go In First.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy don't blondes eat giant pickles?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTheir heads get stuck in the jars. 
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a brunette with a blonde on each side of her?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAn interpreter.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Country Music Lyrics
Original Sources Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
These might not be actual lyrics, I don't know, but they are funny, some of them.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHer teeth were stained, but her heart was pure.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf I'd shot him when I met him, I'd be outa jail by now.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI wouldn't take her to a dawg fight, 'cause I'm afraid she'd win.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm the only hell my mama ever raised.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you leave me, can I come too?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe're not really strangers 'cause I've already loved you in my mind.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank God and Greyhound she's gone!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou're the reason our kids are so ugly.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2016

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue