Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, February 2016
Privacy Isn't Guilt
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll too often, I hear somebody declare, "I don't care if they (tap my phone, read my mail, bug my house, etc.), I have nothing to hide!"  Such a statement is reliable proof of brainwashing.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf privacy is demanded only when there's something to hide, then the demand for privacy is, in and of itself, an overt admission of guilt.  Privacy should be demanded every time, in all situations, regardless of the circumstances.  Then, the cops can't tell the difference.  Even when there's nothing to hide, there's still something to protect:  the ability to demand privacy without admitting guilt.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Letters to the Editor
Dear Sam....  [Re:  May issue]
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagea)  Some mighty good articles, & quips & etc.  That's usual.  Some more than others;  this, on the more side.
15x5 Page Background GIF Imageb)  Nice to see the ltr of Robert asking about the "koolaid kid" Happy Face.  I have tried to write you a proper letter every day for several months, as top priority, but all is so far into overwhelm status w/ 1-2 hours of sleep a nite that I never get to but about 1/100 of 1% of my highest daily priority piles of "must do today!" items....
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagec)  Sam, you have more courage than anyone I know to say what you believe when it's totally unpopular, even (& especially) among those who are supporters of you (moral support & sometimes otherwise) that's usually dependent on their believing that you believe as they do.  For most, it's just too high of a hurdle to say to these "comrades" — "but wait!  I disagree w/ you on this very delicate issue...." — so I commend you for that, to an extraordinary degree.  I've seen that in you many times before but in this case, in referring in particular to the issue of homosexuality, homophobia (so-called), condoms to prisoners, etc. whether you actually conveyed "I disagree" or "I might disagree in some respect" even staying neutral for now, my point remains the same.  But there's a lot more to this subject, some of which should be aired (so I will), besides the fact that condoms, especially in prisons, aren't used only for sex among males with males.  (And besides the fact that some male prisoners do get it on w/ certain female employees — not all that more).
15x5 Page Background GIF Imaged)  But this provides an occasion to expose what I am concerned was CDC staff's real underlying reason for the greatest horror of prison life, above all others:  double-celling.  I believe without doubt, after decades of observation & examining, that certain militant homosexual promoters behind the scenes established double celling for proliferating homosexual practices, (& for the ultimate cruelty, secondarily).  So, to whatever degree homosexuality should be condemned, as I believe it should be, the primary condemnation for most of it should fall on these ones who in their hidden wickedness, have caused most of it.  So if there is to be a "hell" of punishment for it (figuratively or otherwise, religiously or otherwise), the hottest hell, the most & worst of it, should be reserved for these perpetrators.  Whether well known or not, whether usually admitted or not, when known, (usually known, usually not admitted), many red-blooded strictly heterosexual males, simply cannot go for years & years or decades upon decades, or facing the reality of the rest of their natural lives in prison, without the normal, natural sex/passion/love drive being fulfilled and eventually succumb to sexual practice with another male if the circumstances present an ideal opportunity.  Not all, but a very high percentage, maybe even most.  This goes for the most anti-homosexual men in the world;  & those who never had & are sure they never would have a sexual or love interest in another male — but time without any normal (heterosexual) outlet changes that — often.  I've seen it happen, i.e., become aware of it happen too many times to be rebutted.  And it's a proverbially known aspect of reality.  It happens.  Despite, "oh no chance of so-&-so."  It happens.  (Not everyone, but many — proverbially).  And my main point is that those who created the double-celling horror knew this,
Arrow

July 2016 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

well knew it, and how it would proliferate homosexuality among thousands of men (tens of thousands in time) who never would otherwise have engaged in it, but for this condition.  Couple that with the unhidden facts that many in political positions especially in California (the leader of all such prison movements for many decades) are militant homosexual promoters & that is about enough for me to determine they did it deliberately with this agenda and this goal as their driving force (excuse the pun).  There is much more evidence that could be added to this but this should be recognized as one of the roots of this scourge.  A major one.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd , Sam, I agree, the forced imposition of ideas & control of behavior is worse than these practices (behaviors), and I hope your message in that regard will reach the thinking part of the mind of many prisoners who too rarely think for themselves — most are followers of the flock who are all non-thinking followers of the going trend.
—a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
To:  undisclosed-recipients:
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNext time you hear a "new study finds evidence that links blah blah blah with yada yada yada", remember spurious correlations and the misuse of statistics.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageUnfortunately, Police are using predictive policing with this method that has an accuracy of Punxsutawney Phil. Unhappy Face
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://hubpages.com/technology/Data-Exhaust
—Ptosis
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHi brother.  Sorry it's been a while since I've wrote.  I've been busy holding on to my hat at this screwed up new world order bull ride called Salinas Valley State Prison.  I should have expected it, across the street at old Soledad is where the modern prisoner movement for civil rights started in the 1960's & 70's.  (Read "Soledad Brothers" by George Jackson to get the full understanding).  Anyway I'm in "the hole — the clink — AD-SEQ," whatever you wish to call it, right now for becoming friends with a female staff so they are ejecting me from their little M.M.A. school and transferring me to Kern Valley State Prison which has had 8 murders within the last few months from what the guards tell me.  Well hell, I'm going to miss the 4 to 10 fist fights on the yard every day here, and sitting in the dirt most every yard, and the pepper dust bombs, pepper spray, and block gun rounds whizzing past my head.  I myself only had one fight here, over a fool bullying smaller prisoners....  Anyway got your last 2 newsletters, May & April 2016.  Really enjoyed them.  I want to comment on the condoms.  I don't like the homo shit going on personally.  But I agree with the prison system issuing these condoms because HepC and HIV is a big problem in these prisons.  And these young kids come in here off the streets with short sentences, no guidance, and blue balls and they start screwing these drag queens and prison punks who are so polluted they probably glow in the dark.  And these kids pick up these contagions in prison, then go out to the streets and screw their girlfriends and spread shit to them they caught right in prison.  So condoms are at least an effort by the beast to clean up and prevent it's spread of foulness into the public once these prisoners are released.  Now, I also agree with a prisoner on the point that free syringes need to be given to prisoners who use drugs by syringe (May Newsletter).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlso on your photos of the two El Salvador prison cages, I've been in the same conditions right here in California — Los Angeles County Jail over crowding.  I've had to sleep outside on roof before — I've sleep 8 in a 6 man cell.  No room to move.  I've been in holding cells in prison system so crowded no one can move.  Just bunched in, no one can sit down.  No room.  Just yesterday I spent 8 hours in a very small cage in this prison's "hospital", smaller than a phone booth.  Very uncomfortable.  I've been put in cages like that 100's of times, sometimes 16 hours, over the span of my thrall!  Your Uganda picture = you got me on that one! Happy Face  But just because I haven't witnessed those conditions in the States don't mean they don't exist in one of the hell holes within our borders.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSolidarity Sam!
—Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
An Observation Regarding Human Nature
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere's an aspect of human nature that comes down to us from even before the dawn of our species.  It's hard-wired into our genes.  The fanatic ravings of the evangelistic social reformers haven't changed it, nor will they.  It is this.  If she's postpubescent, that is, old enough to be interested, capable, and attractive to men, then she's old enough.  As the feminists like to say, "get used to it."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol
Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 July 2016

Beyond the Asymptote
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI like to watch documentaries but I tend to not watch the ones about the universe.  When some scientist begins to pontificate about the Big Bang or some other such idiotic notion, I get annoyed and change the channel.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA while back, I was clicking around the channels, looking for something to watch, and I happened upon a scientist just as he assured me that it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light.  Damn!  I changed the channel.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere's one problem.  The speed of light isn't exactly the same at all times and in all places.  An absolute limit that isn't constant doesn't seem to me to be a very credible absolute limit.  Even if the limit is taken to be the speed of light in free space, then I'm still skeptical.  By the time that they get through postulating gravitational warps, and other such notions, I'm not sure that the idea of free space is even meaningful.  See my essay Cosmology and the Law of Parsimony.  It's available on Pharos.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnother problem is the equations.  As I noted in my essay There's An Arrow In The Logic -or- Who Says Pie Are Square?, mathematics doesn't prove anything.Page 3 Image  It only describes an understanding of things.  The present equations show an asymptote at the speed of light.  That asymptote is relevant for length contraction, time dilation, increase in mass, energy requirements, and so forth.  I found a graph on Wikipedia, showing an example.  See the picture.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBased on such considerations, the scientists proclaim that travel above the speed of light is impossible.  That isn't necessarily true.  I recall from somewhere in my past studies that such equations can also be plotted on the other side of the asymptote, resulting in an inverted mirror image of the plot as it's shown on the near side.  If that's true, then the equations don't describe a universe in which travel above the speed of light is impossible.  They describe a universe in which travel at the speed of light is impossible.  That's a very important difference.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOf course, there's the problem of acceleration.  To accelerate from one speed to a different speed requires traveling at all possible speeds in between.  To accelerate from just below the speed of light to just above the speed of light would require traveling, however briefly, at the speed of light.  The asymptote would then be an impenetrable barrier.  But not necessarily.  The problem isn't speed, but acceleration.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAccording to its mathematical description, acceleration is the change in speed over the change in time, Deltav/Deltat.  If Deltat = 0, then acceleration is meaningless.  Notice that Deltav doesn't have to be zero in order for that to be true.  If we can figure out how to change speed without accelerating, that is, to change speed instantaneously, then given sufficient energy, we can skip the asymptote and exceed the speed of light.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNewton's Second Law (f = ma) tells us that the force necessary to accelerate a mass is equal to the desired acceleration multiplied by the size of the mass.  Solving for a, we get a = f/m.  So, when m = 0, acceleration is again meaningless.  Zero mass isn't as silly as it might seem.  Photons have been described as massless particles.  So, if we can nullify mass, then we might be able to change speed instantaneously.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThose are, potentially, two clues to a theoretical strategy that might allow us to skip the asymptote.  Maybe it's impossible but, so far as I'm aware, the equations don't so indicate.  If the equations are wrong, then we need to correct them.  If they're correct, then all that we need to do is to figure out how to reduce mass to zero and change speed without acceleration.  Those aren't even new ideas.  They've been around in Science Fiction for decades.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRemember those pundits who like to brag that science has overtaken Science Fiction, or will soon do so?  In some cases, they're correct.  For example, my cell phone is every bit as amazing as Captain Kirk's tricorder.  So, science has overtaken Science Fiction in some ways, but not in all ways.  Science hasn't yet gone beyond the asymptote.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
July 2016 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe least productive people are usually the ones who are most in favor of holding meetings.
—Thomas Sowell
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe amount of manpower eventually wasted by a meeting is directly proportional to the number of employees in attendance and exponentially proportional to the number of managers in attendance.
—Tuesday, June 26, 1979
Milam's Notes
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Betty;  and FL, of Soledad, California.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Jokes
Original Sources Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy did the blonde stare at the carton of orange juice?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBecause it said "concentrate".
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat's the first thing that a blonde does in the morning?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe introduces herself.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Country Music Lyrics
Original Sources Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
These might not be actual lyrics, I don't know, but they are funny, some of them.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy John Deere was breaking your field while your Dear John was breaking my heart.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe got the gold mine and I got the shaft.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSooner or later, you're gonna be mine.  If it has to be later, how 'bout later tonight?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Puns
Sam Aurelius Milam III
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a Muslim cleric who owns a dairy herd?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA milk sheik
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a monk who makes shapes from wood or stone?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA chipmunk.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a perfect burglary?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA stainless steal.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 July 2016

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue