PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Insert
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Ancestry
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI suggest that, since the very beginnings of the human species, young and inexperienced people have been the ones who've chosen mates for the purpose of reproduction.  I further suggest that they've made their choices based almost entirely on physical appearance.  Other characteristics, that might actually have been useful for something, haven't usually become evident until after reproduction was already under way, if they've ever been noticed at all.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGiven that, we're lucky that our species hasn't completely degenerated into a bunch of beautiful nitwits.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Society
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI suggest that religion has been the most bloody, brutal, and repressive influence in the known history of human society.  Religion is a perversion of the belief in God.  It's a scheme whereby the clergy extorts a living from the members of their congregations, by instilling fear and guilt in them and thereby keeping the pews and the offering plates full.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe don't need the clergy to intercede with God on our behalf.  All that we need to do is to talk.  God can hear us.  We don't need the clergy to give us God's message.  God can send a message to anybody for whom he intends it. We don't need the clergy at all.  Why would we choose to settle for religion, and tolerate the clergy, when we can have God instead?  We'd have to be nitwits to do that.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
The Woman Sent by God
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter my second wife left me for the fourth and last time, in September of 1989, I no longer had quite the same enthusiasm about chasing women that I'd had before the marriage.  I still made the effort but I think that it was more from habit than from actual enthusiasm.  Anyway, along about that time, I had a streak of good luck in another area.  Over a period of several months, I found several things that I needed, just laying on the sidewalk.  One day there were some slippers.  Another time, there was a sheepskin coat.  I found a stocking cap and some other things.  It's been a long time and I don't remember exactly what all I found.  Anyway, I started joking with my friends that God was leaving a lot of things for me on the sidewalk.  It had to be God, I joked, because nobody else knew my size.  That being the case, I jokingly complained, why doesn't God leave a woman on the sidewalk for me?  It was amusing at the time but maybe you had to be there to appreciate the humor.  I joked about it over a period of several months.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEarly one Saturday morning, as I was riding Crazy Horse, my bicycle, to Orchard Supply Hardware, a peculiar thing happened.  As I turned the corner from Lyndale onto Rose, in what was a very dull and uneventful neighborhood, I saw a strikingly attractive young black woman standing on the sidewalk ahead of me.  Since she was very nicely dressed, as if for a party, I assumed that she had someplace important to go early on a Saturday morning, and that she was waiting for her ride.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs I approached the woman, she flagged me down.  When I stopped, she asked me the time.  I held up my arm to look at my wrist watch.  She grabbed my wrist and, pointing toward a second floor apartment across the street, asked me if I wanted a date.  It was a surprise to me because it wasn't at all the kind of location, or anywhere near the time of day, that I'd have expected to encounter a prostitute.  I told her that I didn't have enough money with me to pay her.  She said that I didn't have to pay.  She just liked men.  I said that I was a little short on time.  She said that we didn't have to take any longer than I wanted to take.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI was getting nervous.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get loose from the woman because she had a firm grip on my wrist.  I didn't want to start a struggle but I really didn't want to follow her up into that apartment.  I suppose that I must have looked distressed, because she dropped my wrist.  I wished her luck and went on my way.  Later, I laughed about the incident with my friends and said that I wasn't going to tease God anymore about leaving women on the sidewalk for me.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI suppose that it pays to be careful when you ask God for something, even if you're joking.  God is always listening and he seems to have a sense of humor.  Or, maybe the woman wasn't a joke at all, but a message of reassurance.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

March 2019 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMan I just wanted to drop you a few lines and let you know I do very much appreciate you.  I've been receiving the Frontiersman for about 5 months now and I love them.  I believe I read in one of your issues it said that the white man in this country has lost a platform.  I've been hearing this on the radio a lot also, and even though I am where I am I see it and it's really sad to me Sam.  Love your whitelist eBay.  Before I go Sam I'll leave ya with this.  You know I hear people all the time, and they say these kinda things.  I'm real.  I'm real, but you know what Sam.  Nobody is 4-REAL.  You are, and that's what I like about you, and just so you know I stand behind you.  You're the coolest Sam.  Just like it says underneath the Frontiersman.  Facing the truth, however great the cost.  That's damn right.  Take care Sam, and thank you.  I'm gonna try my best to get you some money to help you out on a little postage.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSincerely,
—a prisoner
Marianna, Arkansas
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn terms of internet traffic, a whitelist is a feature of a junk mail filter that allows the holder of an email account to place addresses in a list, to prevent the filter from blocking messages sent from those addresses.  That assures him that he'll be able to receive messages from those addresses.  I whitelisted eBay to prevent the junk mail filter from blocking messages that eBay sends to me.
—editor
Dear editor:  (Sam),
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageInteresting "rant" in your last Newsletter [February, page 2], by the, at least, "thinking" prisoner.  However, it is evident that he has not read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, or any of her many other informative books.  He could really use the elucidation on the benefits of "Laissez-faire" (as a moral base).  As you pointed out in your response [page 3], Greed/Stupidity is the enemy not the "ism!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI personally do not allow Globalist Oligarchies to define my terms.  I choose to identify as a Sovereign w/o Subjects, and as an American (neither Republican or Democrat — as both are corrupt!).  So, how do you think the Board of Parole Hearings (BPH) is going to "deal" with that??  I didn't need the BPH to get put illegally into prison, so why would I need them to get out?  Eventually, I'll be too old, too sick, & too expensive to keep and they will just "put me out." (Discharge — as I will not allow the BPH to force me to Parole in/to this Communist STATE OF CA!).
—a prisoner
Ione, California
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo far as I'm aware, government agencies don't entertain challenges to their authority or jurisdiction.  When confronted with some such challenge, an agency will probably pretend that the challenge was never made and then just do whatever it wanted to do in the first place.  If such an agency does respond at all to such a challenge, then the response will probably be some form of punishment.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've heard people claim that so-called due process protects us from the government.  Such people don't seem to realize that due process is under the control of government agencies.  In fact, due process is a trap that lures people into a tar baby jurisdiction.  Once they're in it, they can't get back out again.
—editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings.  I just re-read your February 2019 Frontiersman.  I like to read it numerous times over many days so my thoughts mature into something fruitful.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn response to your response to my letter [February, pages 2 - 3], you really got me to thinking.  Your pondering that Gaia may protect herself from intelligence is thought provoking.  You wrote, maybe there were people around back then similar to us in intelligence, etc., that maybe we have had numerous times where intelligent life has blossomed.  And when we became smart enough to control our environment, our inherited behaviors cause us to destroy our world.  Let's assume this to be true.  Where would the evidence be?  We should have cities of old, right.  Maybe we do and the evidence is in an unreachable location.  We have spots on earth where it appears like it was under water, like the ocean dominated the area.  An example is the mesas of Arizona.  The landscape appears to have been affected by water flow and you can find oceanic fossils, etc.  So, what if the Americas, Europe and Africa, Australia, etc. were under the ocean back then?  Where would life have been?  What if the Mariana Trench was a continent back then, and either volcanic activity or a meteor blew it off the face of the planet.  What if the explosion were so violent, it removed enough material to make a 7 mile trench.  The water covering our modern continents filled in that void that used to be the "Mariana Continent"  What if Pangaea was a land mass under the ocean, which was split apart, and only exposed because of the Mariana destruction event so, let's delve further.  Let's assume life was even more intelligent back then than we are now and they had mastered space travel, and they knew of the pending destruction and they left the planet.  What if the alien sightings we have had are
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 March 2019

nothing more than us?15x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter the destruction of the Mariana Continent, what if one "superior past" injected life into the newly exposed land masses?  The Mariana Trench is how long, how deep, and how wide?  I know it extends from the south end of Guam to the northwest of the Mariana Islands. and is the deepest in the world.  Consider the topography of our planet in general, including under the ocean.  The Mariana Trench is out of place and appears to be a scar of a traumatic event.  If you filled in that trench and extended it above the new water line, surely it would cover our current continents.  That would make more sense of your idea of the Moon being placed there as a stabilizing and terraforming machine and possibly a monitoring device [Editorial Reply, November 2018, page 2].
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAt current, we are certainly running amok on our planet.  Will our "superior past" save us from our impending doom?  Let's get real.  "Man", at best we are locusts, and nothing more than a plague to Earth.  We are cancer, and in reality, as we reproduce, we are compounding our problems.  We see people who say, go green, solar and wind power will save our environment, but in reality, 7 billion people, and the plants grown and animals raised to support that population expel how much methane gas from shit and decay alone, and just from "breathing" and to make room, we are wiping out our air scrubbers (trees) at an astounding rate.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOverpopulation is a problem that can't be solved.  How do you do it?  Have a lottery every year where we kill off our "burden" to our environment?  And who will decide, the wolves will just eat the lambs, meaning only the inherently violent people will be left.  War and ultimate destruction is the only outcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat if the Bible is an experiment by our "superior past others", and a warning, and an ultimate premonition of what's coming where our "superior past" plans to exterminate all of money and power mongering evil people who rule the world now.  The Bible says the meek shall inherit the Earth.  Does that mean our superior others plan to come back once the tipping point, the "point of no safe return" has been reached?  They wipe the Earth clean of the "rulers", and of all technology, and restart people at "caveman" resources.  Tell my your views Sam.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBye for now.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSincerely
—a prisoner
Soledad, California
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNotice that the ancient "people" to whom I referred in my editorial reply were in quotes.  They were "like" us but not us.  Maybe they were reptilian.  I don't know.  The important idea is whether or not they were intelligent.  Regarding evidence of them, consider this.  The road in front of the house in which I presently live is a normal, paved residential street, yet there are green plants sprouting through the cracks in the asphalt, and little ant hills scattered here and there on the surface.  Lacking human use and maintenance, any such road will be unrecognizable within a hundred or so years.  The most recent extinction event was the Cretaceous-Paleogene event, 66 million years ago.  Don't expect to find evidence of intelligent reptilian societies that existed prior to that event.  Their Barbie Dolls, home entertainment centers, and digital watches are all long gone to dust.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Mariana Trench is about 1,580 miles long, about 43 miles wide, and more than 36,000 feet (almost 7 miles) deep, at its deepest location.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe time is long past when we could have controlled our population.   Maybe as late as the 1960's it might still have been possible.  On March 17, 1969, my father wrote, "If the present trend does not reverse very soon, I can see only cannibalism as the final conclusion."  In the November 2018 issue, I inserted a graph of human population growth.  The trend hasn't reversed, and I fear the future.
—editor
Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJust because some unusual phenomena can be explained or even duplicated in terms of ordinary things, that doesn't necessarily disprove the unusual nature of the phenomena.  Such phenomena could still be unusual but, coincidentally, reproducible by something ordinary.  A flying saucer that looks like swamp gas or the planet Venus might still be a flying saucer.  Crop circles that were made by people walking on boards don't disprove the validity of alien crop circles.  A door that, when investigated, is blown open by the wind might still occasionally be opened by a ghost.  Don't be deceived by the debunk activists.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAge doesn't necessarily lend wisdom but it can lend perspective and, sometimes, that will do almost as well.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIdentity theft has already happened when a person believes that his identity isn't himself but is, instead, his collection of numbers, cards, and accounts.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA man should never take a woman fishing with him.  A woman should know better than to ask.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

March 2019 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAn army, great in space, may offer opposition in a brief span of time.  One man, brief in space, must spread his opposition across a period of many years if he is to have a chance of succeeding.
—Lord Yama, Deathgod
in Lord of Light, by Roger Zelazny
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  and Robert, of Stockton, California.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Jokes
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy did the blonde climb over the chain link fence?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTo see what was on the other side.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy did the blonde steal the police car?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe saw 911 on the side and thought it was a Porsche.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Work Strategy
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTop management can get away with a clean desk.  For the rest of us, a clean desk makes it look like we're not working hard enough.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBuild huge piles of documents around your workspace.  To the passing observer, last year's work looks the same as today's work.  It's volume that counts.  Pile documents high and wide on your desk, and on any other available furniture in your office.  If you know that somebody's coming for a meeting, bury the document that you'll need halfway down in an existing stack of documents.  You can rummage for it after he arrives.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt's also effective to pile a lot of documents on the floor.  Put stacks of books on the floor.  Thick computer manuals and highly technical reference books are the best.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.

— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 March 2019

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue