PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Insert
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Chains
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA while back, I came across a television program about the sad plight of undocumented people.  I don't remember the name of the program.  I didn't watch the whole thing because I got disgusted and changed the channel.  The problem with the program was that it was filled with propaganda in support of the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn as much of the program as I watched, the propaganda promoted the notion that the problems of undocumented people can be solved only by documenting the people.  Actually, the problems of undocumented people arise when they're denied access to something that they need, merely because they're undocumented.  So, their problems could be solved either by documenting the people or by removing the restrictions.  In the program, any hint that such people might remain undocumented was tacitly regarded as un-American.  The possibility of removing the restrictions wasn't even presumed to exist.  The unquestioned assumption was that the only possible solution to the problems of undocumented people is that they must become documented.  Such unquestioned false assumptions reinforce our already oblivious acceptance of the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuch arbitrarily mandated documentation, in whatever form it's provided, encumbers the documented people with obligations of obedience that they wouldn't otherwise have.  Indeed, that's why the restrictions are created in the first place.  They aren't intended to protect citizens, American jobs, or anything else.  They're intended to force undocumented people to become documented, thereby imposing upon them the control of the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've been undocumented for more than 30 years, which is close to half of my entire life.  As a consequence of my undocumented status, I'm prohibited from "owning" real estate, driving or "owning" a car, traveling in an airplane, having a job, getting medical treatment, cashing checks, staying in a motel, having insurance, renting things, and so forth.  A prerequisite to any such activity or situation is that I must first become documented.  That would encumber me with obligations to the government, placing me within the control of the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBy the end of this month, I'll be 73 years old.  It seems to me almost like a miracle that I've made it this far without having any kind of serious medical problems, but that won't last forever.  When I eventually get sick, I probably won't be sufficiently stoic to maintain my undocumented status.  I've never been any good at being a hero.  It's more likely that I'll surrender, and get the documentation.  That will give me access to the medical treatment that will otherwise be denied.  On the other hand, if I die suddenly, then my undocumented status will become somebody else's problem.   I don't know what the members of my family will do about me.  I've stated my preferences in my Will, but it's likely that most of those preferences are prohibited by the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI could get fake ID but what would be the point of that?  If I was going to get fake ID, then I might as well just get real ID.  The whole point of my objection to documentation is that, real or fake, either way, it creates a slave relationship between the documented person and the government.  Most people seem to be happy with that arrangement.  I suppose that it relieves them of the burden of having to think for themselves.  They have as much right to their opinions as I do to mine, so they can continue to subsist in the welfare state, serve the police state, and meekly wear the chains that bind us.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBeing undocumented in that kind of a society isn't easy.  A person who wants to free himself from obligations to government shouldn't make the attempt until he understands the reasons for doing it.  The best way, maybe the only way, to acquire that understanding is to spend a lot of time studying such things as social contract, liberty, sovereignty, and jurisdiction. Pharos would be a good place to start.  In fact, Pharos might be the only place to start.  In addition to educating himself, such a person must position himself.  That is, he must rearrange his life so that he'll still be able to obtain the things that he needs, after he's undocumented.  Otherwise, he won't be capable of maintaining his undocumented status.  If enough people do such things, then maybe, eventually, we might be able to defeat those chains that bind us.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

September 2019Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHey Sam, as we see on the news, the mass shootings continue to happen on a daily basis, and I just don't understand what motivates them to do this because there is no money or profit in it, they are just killing innocent people, so word out to all of your future mass shooters you should rob banks, and have something to show for your efforts?  But I still firmly believe that anytime a mass shooter survives that he must be subjected to an immediate public execution without a trial to make a statement to others.  In fact the prosecutor of the El Paso Texas Wal-Mart shootings has already declared that he will be seeking the death penalty, so let's get R done now!  But here's an idea, why don't we harvest all of his organs right now and try to save some of his victims' lives?
—Howie in the Max
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI can suggest three premises regarding the idea of capital punishment.  1.  A representative style of government can legitimately exercise ONLY powers that were delegated to it by the people.  2.  The people must have a power, themselves, before they can delegate that power to their government.  3.  The U.S. government is such a representative style of government.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf those premises are correct, then certain things must necessarily follow.  1.  If the U.S. government has a legitimate power to kill, then a person must also have a legitimate power to kill.  Otherwise, the people could not have delegated that power to their government.  2.  On the other hand, if a person doesn't have a legitimate power to kill, then the U.S. government cannot possibly have that power, because it could not have received it from the people.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf the U.S. government has a legitimate power to kill, which seems to be the case, but a person doesn't have such a power,  which also seems to be the case, then at least one of the above premises must be false.  Maybe they're all false.  With that possibility in mind, I can suggest a different premise.  All governments, of whatever style or form, have at least two things in common.  They do whatever they damned well please and they punish anybody who doesn't cooperate.  All experience appears to confirm the validity of that premise.
—editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs always the Aug 2019 Frontiersman is a good read.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn "Star Trick", I'm always intrigued by gravity.  I recently read an article about gravity that made sense to me.  Gravity is nothing more than objects not in motion, are falling.  So, to avoid falling, you must remain in motion faster than the down pull, but slow enough not to break away and fly up and out.  So the earth is spinning at 1000 mph, question, if the earth stopped, would we squish flat from increase gravity?  Is that why pressure increases as we go deeper towards the core of the earth?  The earth spins slower the deeper you go right?  And the earth is flying around the sun at 70 thousand miles per hour.  Any slower and we would fall into the sun.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNo one truly knows what gravity is.  They describe it well but can't create it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHey, food for thought, to Howie who stated that the last whaler left port in 1927, that's not true.  Japan just a couple years ago started hunting whales again.  And they do so legally because they left the accord.  And in Greenland, they never quit hunting whales.  Whale meat is a staple of the indigenous people there.  They use boats with outboard motors to chase the whale pods onto the shore where men are waiting with swords to stab them to death.  And women slaughter the animals right on the shore.  Then, everyone involved, (hundreds of people), will equally split the thousands of pounds of meat.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePamela Anderson goes there every year to protest the whale hunts but they persist because it's a meat source they have come to count on....
—S. H., a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn order for an object to remain in orbit, the centrifugal force away from its primary must equal the force of its weight toward its primary.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you were to descend deeper into the Earth, an increasing proportion of the Earth's mass would be above you, tending to pull you up instead of down.  Thus, as you went deeper, your weight would decrease.  If you arrived at the center of the Earth, then you'd be weightless.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe spin of the Earth does exert a centrifugal force perpendicular to the axis but, so far as the weight of a person is concerned, the effect is negligible.  Otherwise, a person at one of the poles, where there isn't any centrifugal force, would weigh less than when he was at the equator, were the centrifugal force is at its maximum.  However, that effect might not be negligible with regard to an unbalanced ice cap, which is much heavier than a person.  Consider that, near the poles, the direction of the centrifugal force is more nearly parallel to the surface.  Thus, some people have suggested that the unbalanced force of an asymmetrical ice cap might have caused alleged past instances of displacement of the Earth's crust.  They claim that such massive movement of the Earth's crust might be a good explanation for pole shift.
—editor

Page 2Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 September 2019

Dream Connection
Fiction by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in his dream he called her again, the fifth time that evening.  He was determined to change her mind.  In his dream, he invited her to his place, for a late evening snack and maybe to watch a video from his collection.  In his dream, she yelled at him to stop harassing her, to leave her alone.  In his dream, she refused his invitation.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in her dream the telephone rang again, the fifth time that evening.  In her dream, he tried again to get her to come over for a visit.  In her dream, she refused and demanded that he leave her alone.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in his dream, he called her one last time, and again invited her over for a visit.  In a cold, hard voice, in his dream, she told him that she'd be there soon but that he wouldn't like it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in her dream, the telephone rang again.  She'd had all that she could take.  In a cold, hard voice, she agreed to his invitation, but told him that he wouldn't like it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in his dream, he made a few preparations for her visit.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in her dream, she went into her office, unlocked her safe, and took out her pistol.  Wearing only her robe, she drove across town to his place.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in his dream, when the doorbell rang, he went into the front room and opened the door.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSleeping peacefully, in her dream, she rang the bell.  When he opened the door, she shot him in the head.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe next morning, she'd completely forgotten her dream.  It didn't really matter anyway because, in her waking life, she'd never even met the man.  She didn't even own a gun.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA week later, after some of his friends reported him missing, the police broke into his house.  They found him laying in bed.  He was dead, with a gunshot wound in his head.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe police didn't find a bullet, anywhere, just a head wound that had been made by a bullet.  They didn't find a spent cartridge or even any gunshot residue.  There weren't any fingerprints.  There wasn't any sign of forced entry.  There weren't any clues at all.  There weren't any suspects.  Everybody that he knew had an alibi.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt was a perfect crime, the kind of crime that happens only in dreams.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

We've Lost Our Bearings
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI can remember when rotating parts had bearings that could be periodically lubricated.  Even the motors on electric fans had oil cups.  It was a long time ago, but things really were that way.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI remember when stuff started to show up with permanently lubricated bearings.  Such bearings were guaranteed for the life of the product.  Eventually, I realized that the life of the product is defined as having expired when the bearing fails.  Today, lawn mowers don't even have oil drain plugs.  We're told that oil changes aren't necessary.  Wear it out, throw it away, and buy a new one.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJust in case failed bearings don't guarantee that an item will be discarded, and replaced by a new one, the marketing persuaders make sure that replacement parts are not available.  It's all a part of the throw-away economy, driven by forced obsolescence.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Zerothink
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere's a test.  Does somebody believe that the father determines the gender of the child?  If so, then that person fails the test.   Too bad but, as it happens, the gender of the child is determined by the mother.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYeah, I know.  The gender of a child is determined according to whether an egg is fertilized by a sperm containing an X chromosome or by a sperm containing a Y chromosome.  So, which kind of sperms does a man provide?  He provides both kinds.  If he provided only one kind or the other, then he'd make the choice, but he doesn't.  He provides both kinds.  Imagine that.  The man doesn't make the choice.  The man offers the choice.  The choice is made inside of the mother, when one kind of sperm or the other is accepted.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt's logical and it's obvious.  It's even self-evident.  Why don't people think of it themselves?  Why do they believe a lie?  Maybe they've been taught to not think at all, but merely to respond, and to mindlessly believe whatever some "expert" tells them.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe almost universal need for religion, throughout all of known human history, is a fatal flaw in the personality of our species and a good argument in favor of the belief that people are inherently stupid.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAny cause that's worth dying for is also worth living for.  Living for a cause might not be as heroic, but it's probably more useful.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere isn't any such thing as an illegitimate child.  Regardless of the behavior of the parents, every child is legitimate.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

September 2019Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.
—Steve Biko
South African activist
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  Steve, of Wahiawa, Hawaii;  and Eric, of Ione, California.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Signs of Getting Older
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou and your teeth don't sleep together.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt takes two tries to get up from the couch.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Health Tips
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShould I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? 
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou must grasp logistical efficiencies.  What does a cow eat?  Hay and corn.  And what are those?  Vegetables.  So a steak is nothing more than an efficient delivery mechanism for vegetables.  Beef is also a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable).  Need grain?  Eat chicken.  A pork chop can also give you a good supply of vegetable products.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShould I reduce my consumption of alcohol? 
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNo.  Wine is made from fruit.  Brandy is distilled wine, which means that they take some of the water out, so you get even more fruit.  Beer is also made out of grain.  Bottoms up!10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 September 2019

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue