15x15 White Space GIF Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Notice:
This issue of the Frontiersman contains contact information that is out-of-date.  For current contact information, click here.
Eagle 3

Frontiersman, March 2009
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
My Main Motivation To Buy
Jim Sullivan
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFantastic prices on products motivate me to buy.  For instance, I get excited about purchasing gasoline at the pump when I see that I'm saving 1/10th of a cent.  Lately, fuel prices have been hovering around $2.40 and 9/10 of a cent per gallon.  Every time I see that price with its savings of 1/10th of a cent, I promptly fill my car's gas tank.  How can I, or anyone else for that matter, refuse such a deal?  Sometimes, I'll even drive several miles out of my way to take advantage of such a price break.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've felt this way about the cost of gas since I was a teen, going out on a hot date on a Friday night, and pumping 50¢ worth of fuel into my crate with its loud mufflers.  Back then, at 29.9¢ per gallon, I was saving about 1 1/2 cents per trip to the gas station.  I'm happy to report that I'm still saving money with that 1/10th of a cent discount.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI never fail to plunk down money for something that sells for $9.99.  Again, like with the gas, I'm saving 1¢ on the purchase because it would normally cost me $10.00.  Better still is the nickel that I save with an offer of $9.95.  That 5¢ savings makes my face flush and my palms sweaty.  It's just too good to miss, so I seldom do.  Occasionally, I get so thrilled about a 5¢ savings that I buy two of the same item, thereby increasing my savings to a whole dime.  Talk about your grand experiences!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I'm on the topic of thrills, how about those big ticket items that advertise "Save $100.00 to $800.00!"  I don't know about you, but I can't resist such an offer.  It isn't every day you can keep such big bucks in your wallet and still bring home something, usually humongous, as your own.  Admittedly, you may have to make a few years' payments on the item but every time that you send in that monthly check you can warmly remember the several hundred dollars you saved.  That is comforting.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHow about those price deals where you get one free if you buy one, two, or three others first?  Such offers make my heart race.  And let's not forget coupons and rebates.  To not take advantage of them would make a grown man cry.  I know it does that to me.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe have what amounts to a lifetime and a half supply of just about everything that you can get that comes in a can, in a clear plastic package, or in shrink-wrap.  The stuff is overflowing our house and garage, my brother's house and garage, and my Aunt's back 40.  I'm still purchasing those great savings products.  I also have my share, and then some, of big ticket items in my house, my garage, and my yard.  Every day, when I look at them sitting all over the place, I know that I've kept tons of money for my family.  Over time, I'm sure I'll get to use most of those items.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe missus doesn't always see the bargain in buying something, like I do, especially if we don't need it right away.  Consequently, she's restricted my going into retail stores alone.  If I want to go into one, she has to tag along.  More often than not, she'll put a damper on the deals that I'm trying to take advantage of for the family.  Sometimes she wins.  Occasionally I do.  I'll have to admit she wins 89.9% of the time but my motto is, "She can't win them all!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe only real problem I have with all of this saving is wondering where is all of that money that I saved.  Maybe the missus knows where it is, but she isn't telling me.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

A White Man's Notes
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageChild Abuse —How can a woman feel good about herself if, when she was a little girl, she was taught that sex is dirty and that her naked body is obscene?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol

Please use the enclosed envelope to send a contribution.  I prefer cash.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.
For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.my3website.net.

March 2009 Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507      Page 1

Dawn of Darkness
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn January of 2009, I watched an old documentary called The Hunt for Adolf Eichmann.  It brought to mind again, as so many things do, the danger that lurks within the righteous rage of evangelistic reformers when they're in the hot pursuit of a worthy cause.  Few people will mourn the fate of Adolf Eichmann but, sadly, fewer still will comprehend its implications and consequences.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHowever heinous the behavior of the Nazis might have been, it wasn't illegal at the time and in the place of its occurrence.  Even if it had been illegal, the only legislation under which that would have been the case would have been German legislation.  Even if the Nazis had violated such legislation, which they didn't do, the only courts with jurisdiction over them would have been German courts.  Israel didn't even exist at the time that Adolf Eichmann was engaged in the extermination of the Jews.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter the war, a group of Jewish vigilantes calling themselves the Avengers began to hunt for Adolf Eichmann.  Later, after the creation of Israel, they went to work for the Mossad.  Eventually, they located their target in Argentina.  Using forged documents and false identities, and without the knowledge of the Argentinean authorities, they made their plans and kidnapped Adolf Eichmann.  After that, they secretly held him in a sealed and soundproofed room, blindfolded, shackled to a bed, and constantly under guard.  After three days of interrogation, he "voluntarily" agreed to go to Israel for trial.  In violation of both Israeli law and international law, there wasn't even the pretense of an extradition process.  They simply smuggled him out of the country, drugged and under a false identity, ten days after the kidnapping.  He was tried under the Nazis and Nazi Collaborators (Punishment) Law, 5710-1950.  It was blatantly ex post facto legislation.  The activities for which he was tried occurred between 1938 and 1945, before either Israel or the legislation existed.  It wasn't even German legislation.  It was Israeli legislation.  Adolf Eichmann was sentenced to death, in spite of Israel's lack of a death penalty, by an Israeli court that lacked any legitimate jurisdiction over him.  Nothing in the entire series of events complied with the principles of legitimate international diplomacy or judicial due process.  Instead, it was a vendetta conducted by Avengers-turned-Mossad, judicial imperialism disguised as due process, and vengeance disguised as justice.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy are the events important after all of this time?  They're important because, having been done in a way that remotely suggested legitimacy, they unleashed upon the world a doctrine of retribution, by institutions that lack jurisdiction, against people who are punished for some unpopular behavior that wasn't illegal when and where it occurred.  The only cause of action against such people is that some other group of people has a grudge against them.  The only authority for such action is force.  Such proceedings don't have anything to do with justice, due process, or legitimate jurisdiction.1
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuch judicial imperialism is excused by ideas like genocide,2 crimes against humanity, war crimes, or any other emotive notion that can be used to stampede people into accepting yet another source of illegitimate authority.  The resulting chaos of judicial doublethink has corrupted the understanding of legitimate judicial jurisdiction and made a mockery of international law.3  The judicial imperialism of such courts and tribunals will be used to impose the ideology of whichever politically correct faction happens to gain control.  The result is likely to be a world-wide reign of inflexible repression, brutally and ruthlessly enforced, more widespread and more enduring than anything that the Nazis ever accomplished or, even in their wildest dreams, ever imagined.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
 ^ 
Strategic Perspective:  U.N. Criminal Court Binding on All, reprint available on Pharos.
 ^ 
Genocide is another concept that has been perverted almost beyond recognition.  Genocide, properly speaking, is the complete extermination of a group of people or of a culture, which almost never happens.  That's true because there are almost always some people who survive.  What the apologists for judicial imperialism call genocide is usually only attempted genocide.  Just as a man cannot be charged with murder if the victim survives, a man cannot be charged with genocide if some part of the targeted group or culture survives.
 ^ 
International Law and the Siren Song, Frontiersman, July 2002, page 1

Please use the enclosed envelope to send a contribution.  I prefer cash.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.

Page 2 Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507  March 2009

Pay per View
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn August and September of 2008, I did some research for a new index on The Frontiersman Website.  The index was to be a list of all of the articles and other things (Buck Hunter, A White Man's Notes, and so forth), that I've printed in the Frontiersman, about women and feminism.  There turned out to be a lot more material than I'd expected.  However, that's beside the point.  You can find the index on The Frontiersman Website.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I was working on the index, I came across my old article The War on Muffshots, in the December 1999 issue.  In that article, I criticized some women who were complaining about men finding covert ways to sneak a peek up a woman's dress or down a woman's blouse.  Such behavior among men dates from the mists of antiquity and, short of genetic engineering in the hands of the feminists, it isn't going to change.  If women don't want men to peek, then they'll have to button their top buttons and wear longer dresses.  Failing that, they should move into Convents.  In either case, they should stop whining.  Anyway, it's a good article.  I suggest that you find your December 1999 issue and read it again.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere's the thing.  Many women will eagerly flaunt their sexuality at every possible opportunity.  They'll do it at the beach, in front of complete strangers, in outfits that end a scant half inch from Home Base.  They'll do it at a gym, in front of people that they see once a week, in outfits that fit like coats of paint.  They'll do it in a swimming pool, at the mall, at work, or anyplace else where they can find the least excuse to wear something that demands men's attention.  Then, they'll whine if a man sneaks a peek at what they've been flaunting, even though he'll see much less than they eagerly show on their own, at the least excuse.  So, why are they complaining?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I was doing the research for the new index, I also came across a more recent article, From the Nesting Urge to the Wander Lust, in the July 2007 issue.  Again, I suggest that you find your copy of that issue and read the article.  It provides the answer to the question that I asked in the previous paragraph.  That is, why would women flaunt their sexuality in the most obvious and provocative possible ways and then whine if a man sneaks a peek at a much less alluring view, on his own?  The answer is simple.  The women want to be in control of the show.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFrom time immemorial, women have used their sexuality as a primary means to control men.  Flaunting it enables them to capture men's attention and to manipulate men's behavior.1  However, if a man manages to sneak a look, even an inferior look, on his own, then he failed to pay the entrance fee.  He saw the show for free.  He didn't have to do the woman any favors in order to get a look at her assets (nice pun).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThat's the entire deal.  If a woman can use her sexuality as a technique to demand men's attention and to manipulate their behavior, then she's happy to unbutton those top buttons and have men ogle at her, so long as they pretend not to and otherwise behave according to her wishes.  If a man sneaks a peek on his own, at exactly the same thing that she's willing to flaunt, then she's a victim.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol

Dracula
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOne day, Count Dracula was walking down the street when suddenly 10 tons of smoked salmon sandwiches, sausage rolls, mashed potatoes, chicken wings, croutons, chicken salad, pizza slices, pork chops, dinner rolls, and bacon bits descended on him from a great height and knocked him to the ground.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Oh no!" he gasped with his dying breath, "It's Buffet the Vampire Slayer!"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBe Careful — In this country today, the freedom of speech means the freedom to make such statements as are not prohibited.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGovernment Benefits — An elaborate lie is still a lie.  A comfortable cage is still a cage.  A benevolent master is still a master.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

^ 
I noticed one day at work that a woman whom I frequently encountered had neglected to button the top three buttons of her blouse.  I watched her all day but the blouse didn't fall open.  Near the end of the day, I mentioned it to her.  "Oh," she said, smiling coyly, "I have a safety pin on the inside, where you can't see it!"

March 2009 Frontiersman, c/o4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507      Page 3

Frontiersman 
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507 

Government isn't a tool.  Government is a weapon. 15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  Jim, of South Bend, Indiana;  and Gary, of Candler, Georgia.
— editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Court Quotes
From Humor in the Court and More Humor in the Court, by Mary Louise Gilman, editor of the National Shorthand Reporter.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q (Showing a picture.)  That's you?
A Yes, sir.
Q And were you present when the picture was taken?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Definitions
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Arbitrator \ar'-bi-tray-ter\:  A cook who leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's.
Avoidable \uh-voy'-duh-buhl\:  What a bullfighter tries to do.
Baloney \buh-lo'-nee\:  Where some hemlines fall
Bernadette \burn'-a-det\:  The act of torching a mortgage
Burglarize \bur'-gler-ize\:  What a crook sees with
Control \kon-trol'\:  A short, ugly inmate
Counterfeiters \kown-ter-fit-ers \:  Workers who put together kitchen cabinets10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubscriptions and Back Issues — Printed copies of this newsletter, either subscriptions or back issues, are available by application only.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then print REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER above your name and address and return the newsletter.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.  You can also cancel by letter, e-mail, carrier pigeon, or any other method that gets the message to me.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  Please note that I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.  I give credit for all items printed unless the author specifies otherwise.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you care to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash, prepaid telephone cards, or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.my3website.net.  The continued existence of the newsletter will depend, in part, on such contributions.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc. 
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4  Frontiersman, c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507  March 2009

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue