PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3

Frontiersman, August 2013
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Credibility Protection Program
Sam Aurelius Milam III

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.
—Richard Clopton
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter the explosion at the Murrah Federal Building, the government was in control of the crime scene, the investigation, the evidence, the trial, the lawyers, and the news coverage.  The government was in control of access to Timothy McVeigh before, during, and after the trial.  Someone who was reportedly a doctor gave Timothy McVeigh a presumably lethal injection, and then declared him to be dead.  Maybe the man was actually a doctor.  Maybe the injection was actually lethal.  Maybe Timothy McVeigh actually died.  Since the government was in control of all access to the situation, including news coverage, we can't know for sure.  I've seen a lot of actors and actresses "die" on the television.  It looks real every time.  The government might even have been in control of the funeral.  Again, we can't know for sure.  Regarding everything that was reported about the entire situation, we have only the assurances of people who work for the government, or of people who were otherwise controlled by the government.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere are other possibilities.  Suppose that the plan to attack the Murrah Federal Building was devised by government conspirators.  Suppose that the conspirators arranged, in their plan, for a fall guy.  Suppose that, after the explosion, the fall guy was captured, tried, convicted, rendered unconscious, revived, and placed into the perpetrator's protection program.  Is there a perpetrator's protection program?  There's a witness protection program so why couldn't there be a perpetrator's protection program?  How would we know?  After all, as often as not, aren't witnesses nothing more than former perpetrators turned state's evidence?  The government is in control of that, just like it's in control of everything else.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy suggestion might seem unlikely to some people but there are a few considerations in its favor.  The government had the means and the opportunity.  After all, it controls everything and it can work in secret.  What about motive?  The credibility of anti-government factions was damaged by the explosion.  The power of the government, and support for it, increased a lot.  The government suffered very little actual harm.  Since there was a fall guy, it didn't even have to take any of the blame.  Remember the Reichstag building fire.  There isn't even much risk that such a plan will ever come to light.  Suppose that somebody did claim to have seen Timothy McVeigh alive in Reno last week.  Who'd believe him?  People have been claiming to see various of the 9/11 "hijackers" alive, all over the world, ever since 9/11.  Nobody believes them.  People claim to see Elvis alive, all the time.  Nobody believes them.  Suppose that some member of Timothy McVeigh's family decided to go public with the truth.  Any family member who broke silence, and who started to seem credible, would just disappear.  See Gone But Not Forgotten, on pages 2 and 3 of the December 2011 issue.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMaybe Timothy McVeigh really did blow up the Murrah Federal Building.  Maybe he was working alone.  Maybe he was working with Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier.  Maybe he was part of a government conspiracy.  Maybe he didn't go into the perpetrator's protection program.  Maybe he really was executed.  We don't know.  The point is that the people who told us the story can't be trusted.  They're deceitful.  They're liars.  That's how they got into government.  They work in secret and they're in control of almost everything.  They follow in a long tradition of massacres and atrocities.  Sand Creek, the Mount Carmel Center, and many, many others come easily to mind.  Such people lack any credibility, scruples, or conscience.  They don't even bother with alibis.  Their objectives are power and control.  They always have means, motive, and opportunity.  That's the nature of government.  We don't risk much by being too paranoid about them.  We risk everything by being too naive.  So, why do we keep mindlessly believing everything that they tell us?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
August 2013 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

The Gospel According to Government
Larken Rose, http://LarkenRose.com/
Reprinted by permission of the author.  This article was presented during June of 2012, at the Porcupine Freedom Festival (PorcFest), in Lancaster, New Hampshire.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe read now from the Gospel according to Government, first book of Politicians, Chapter 1, Verse 1.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn the beginning, there was chaos and mayhem, and people were as wild beasts.  And there was great wailing, and gnashing of teeth throughout the land.  Then it came to pass that politicians came down out of heaven, shining in glory, and spoke unto the people, saying, We are the Lord thy government, and we have decided to bless you with our presence, so that we may save you from your sins.  Obey our commands, pay tribute unto us, and salvation shall be yours.  For you are but stupid, violent animals, and only through our benevolent domination of you shall you be transformed into a civilized, happy and prosperous people.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd the people wondered at the words of the politicians, and were sorely afraid.  But the politicians said unto them, Fear not.  If you blindly obey the god called government, and mindlessly follow our every whim, then you shall be blessed.  But those who would disobey our commands — the heathens and criminals who think for themselves — being evil in our sight, shall be cast into prison, and banished from the collectivist paradise we shall create for you.  Cast aside your individual judgment, your free will, your conscience and your moral codes, and follow us, the high priests of government, without thought or question.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe foolish man builds his house upon consensus, cooperation, and voluntary interaction, but the wise man builds his house upon political promises, state coercion, and the lust for power over others.  Free will, self-determination, and peaceful coexistence are the devil's work, and lead only to fire and brimstone, suffering and torment.  But blind obedience, unthinking loyalty, and unwavering subservience are the path to salvation.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou have heard that it hath been said, love your neighbor, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.  But we, the politicians, say unto you, pray for the incarceration or extermination of those who are not like you.  But pray also for your neighbors to be taxed and regulated, petition for your friends to be controlled and enslaved, devote your heart and soul to the rituals of the cult of politics, so that we, the high priests of government, may dominate all of mankind for its own good.  Only then shall you have everlasting peace.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe are the lord thy government, and here are our commandments.  Thou shalt have no other gods before government.  Thou shalt follow no moral codes and no value systems above the arbitrary whims of your masters.  Thou shalt not take the name of government in vain, or speak against us, the high priests of state.  For those who do so are sinners, criminals, and terrorists in our eyes, and shall be wiped from the face of the earth.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRemember election day, to keep it holy.  Judge not the politicians, lest ye be put on the no-fly list.  Honor thy congressman and thy senator, that their reign may be long upon the land which government thy god has taken from thee.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThou shalt murder, by voting for those who engage in perpetual war-mongering.  Thou shalt kill, when government commands it.  And the killing shall be called, "national defense," "serving one's country," and "spreading democracy."  No greater love hath a man than this, that a man will go halfway around the world to murder complete strangers, because we told him to.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThou shalt steal, by voting for your neighbors to be taxed, and thou shalt hate and persecute any who resist.  Thou shalt covet thy neighbor's income, and his house, and everything that is thy neighbor's, and beg the lord thy government to take these things from thy neighbor, to give them unto thee.  Verily we say unto you, it is greedy and selfish to keep what you have earned, but noble and virtuous to take what your neighbor has earned.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThou shalt bear false witness, by calling thieves and robbers "public servants," by calling usurpers and tyrants "representatives," and by calling those who advocate liberty for all, "criminals and terrorists."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the blindly obedient, for the politicians shall reward them.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are they who hunger and thirst after power, for they shall be satisfied.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the voters, for they shall legitimize tyranny and oppression.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the bankers, for they shall embezzle the earth.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the jackbooted thugs, for they shall get away with murder.
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 August 2013

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the corrupt in heart, for they shall receive power.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are the war-mongers, for they shall imagine themselves to be gods.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlessed are they who have persecuted the innocent, for the politicians' sakes, for they shall be promoted.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd cursed are the heathens and extremists, who speak out against our tyranny, who encourage you to question authority, and who instruct you to disobey immoral commands.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe, the politicians, say unto you, worship those who insult and exploit you, bow to those who extort and oppress you, and vote for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere ends our reading from the first book of politicians, from the gospel according to government.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe idea of people being able to run their own lives, to a politician, is the most horrible thing he can imagine.
—Larken Rose, in The Daily Bell
January 29, 2012

Target Date
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAmerica is at that awkward stage;  it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards
—Claire Wolfe, 1995
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI see a lot of propaganda on the cop shows nowadays.  One good example is when an interrogator makes a statement like one of these.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you have nothing to hide, then you won't mind answering a few questions.
— or —
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you're innocent then you won't mind giving us a DNA sample.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuch interrogators are usually presented as heroes in pursuit of justice, trying only to discover the truth.  However, their statements reveal a different agenda.  Actually, they’re trying to force people under interrogation to cooperate in violations of the principles of liberty.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe principles of liberty, and the erstwhile rights that might once have been associated with them, are not intended to protect only guilty people.  They're intended to protect innocent people and, more generally, to protect the operation of liberty within human society.  If a person under interrogation is guilty, then he doesn't have to admit it.  Proving his guilt is the interrogator's job.  The guilty person doesn't have to help.  If the person under interrogation is innocent, then he doesn't have to prove it.  If the interrogator can't prove guilt, then innocence must be presumed.  A refusal to cooperate doesn't change that.  If a person is innocent and doesn't have anything to hide, then he still has something to protect — liberty.  That gives him an excellent reason to refuse to cooperate during interrogations.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageInterrogators who behave as I've described are more dangerous to liberty than are tyrants who openly declare themselves.  Such interrogators use deception, intimidation, and coercion to destroy liberty.  They claim a moral high ground that would be alien to them if they ever found themselves on it.  Things were awkward in 1995 but things have changed a lot since then.  Now we have police state interrogations, and open approval of them on the television.  Maybe things aren't so awkward any more.  Maybe it's time to arm ourselves.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
The Diary of Cyber Sleuth:  Day Thirteen
Fiction by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJust heard from Dog Walker.  He felt another hand on the leash.  Very gentle, very tentative, not enough to make him erase himself, but definitely there.  Now that's weird.  I didn't program him to tell me about things like that.15x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGotta go.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageCyber Sleuth

The Diary of Cyber Sleuth:  Day Fourteen
Fiction by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI might have overreacted to that hand on the leash.  I don't know.  Anyway, I moved out of NSA.  Stay at home now.  I don't think anybody noticed.  Wasn't there officially anyway.  Was in Lebanon shooting innocent villagers for Mossad.  Sent in occasional reports of people that I killed, made them up of course, complete with life histories, family relationships, love affairs, and complete dossiers of their pro Palestinian terrorist activities.  Send information through the right channels and they'll believe anything.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe house seems secure, so far.  No indication that anybody has traced anything here.  All utilities are still working.  Food still being delivered every week.  All bills being paid automatically.  Apparently, funds are still leaking from the various black projects.  I've been off line for a while, as a precaution, so I haven't checked anything, even messages from the Dog Walker.  Have to take a chance eventually and check back into the internet.  Not yet.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGotta go.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageCyber Sleuth

August 2013 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed — if all records told the same tale — then the lie passed into history and became truth.
—from 1984
by George Orwell
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  and Dewey and Betty
— editor
Quotations
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Steve, of Mililani, Hawaii.  I didn't try to verify any of them.
On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth.  On the other hand, we can open all our own jars.
—Bruce Willis
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
—Jack Nicholson
Advice, Comments, and Observations
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Lady Jan the Voluptuous.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
I wish that the buck stopped here.  I could use a few.
A shin is a sense organ that's used for finding furniture in the dark.
As long as there are tests in the public schools, there will also be prayers in the public schools.
A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.
It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in laboratory rats.
The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.
Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
When you go into court you're putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubscriptions and Past Issues — Printed copies of this newsletter, either subscriptions or past issues, are available by application only.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 August 2013

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue