PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, May 2014
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Status Check
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Citizenship in the United States is constitutionally defined by the first provision of the Fourteenth Amendment.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
—from the Fourteenth Amendment
U.S. Constitution
15x5 Page Background GIF Image What does it mean to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States?  Here are two simple definitions, from about 30 years after the amendment was enacted.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSUBJECT ...  adj.  under the power of another:  liable, exposed:  subordinate:  subservient....
The American Dictionary
of the English Language, 1899
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJURISDICTION ... n.  the distribution of justice:  legal authority:  extent of power:  district over which any authority extends....
The American Dictionary
of the English Language, 1899
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In school, they taught us that the citizens control the government.  They even taught us that the citizens ARE the government.  Nothing more is required than the first provision of the Fourteenth Amendment, and two simple definitions, to show that the teachers lied to us.  The citizens are not the government.  The citizens don't control the government.  The citizens don't even have much influence over the government, except to legitimize it by voting.  Rather, the citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the government.  They can't possibly control the government because they're controlled by the government.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image If citizenship is a choice voluntarily made, then the jurisdiction is legitimate.  If citizenship is mandatory, if it's imposed on people against their wills by force, fraud, or coercion, then there isn't any difference in principle between citizenship and slavery.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The alternative to citizenship or slavery is sovereignty.  It isn't offered or granted.  To request it is foolish.  It exists only when it's achieved in fact, unilaterally declared and exercised, and successfully defended.  If the government proclaims that such a person is within it's jurisdiction, then the government must prove it.  The only possible such proof is for the government to forcibly control such a person's behavior.  It's very simple.  Either a person has the power to make his own decisions and control his own behavior, that is, to be a sovereign, or the government must use force, fraud, or coercion to control him.  That's the delightful aspect of the situation.  The only way that the government can disprove a person's sovereignty is by proving that it's a slave state.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
An Excerpt From Corporate surveillance
This is an excerpt from Surveillance, by Wikipedia.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI downloaded this article on Friday, February 3, 2012.  I expect that, by now, most people are aware of the data collection activities of Google, and others.  Nevertheless, the article remains relevant.  Notice, in particular, how the final paragraph of this excerpt refers to the grocery store discount cards about which I expressed concerns more than ten years ago, in my article Hay and Barley Cards.  That article is available on page 1 of the December 2003 issue.  For an update, to see how much worse things are now, I suggest the recent episode of America's Book of Secrets, titled Big Brother.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Corporate surveillance is the monitoring of a person or group's behavior by a corporation.  The data collected is most often used for marketing purposes or sold to other corporations, but is also regularly shared with government agencies.  It can be used as a form of business intelligence, which enables the corporation to better tailor their products and/or services to be desirable by their customers.  Or the data can be sold to other corporations, so that they can use it for the aforementioned purpose.  Or it can be used for direct marketing purposes, such as the targeted advertisements on Google and Yahoo, where ads are targeted to the user of the search engine by analyzing their search history and emails...  (if they use free webmail services), which is kept in a database....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image For instance, Google, the world's most popular search engine, stores identifying information for each web search.  An IP address and the search phrase used are stored in a database for up to 18 months....  Google also scans the content of emails of users of its Gmail
Arrow

May 2014Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

webmail service, in order to create targeted advertising based on what people are talking about in their personal email correspondences.  Google is, by far, the largest Internet advertising agency — millions of sites place Google's advertising banners and links on their websites, in order to earn money from visitors who click on the ads.  Each page containing Google advertisements adds, reads, and modifies "cookies" on each visitor's computer....  These cookies track the user across all of these sites, and gather information about their web surfing habits, keeping track of which sites they visit, and what they do when they are on these sites.  This information, along with the information from their email accounts, and search engine histories, is stored by Google to use for building a profile of the user to deliver better-targeted advertising....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The United States government often gains access to these databases, either by producing a warrant for it, or by simply asking.  The Department of Homeland Security has openly stated that it uses data collected from consumer credit and direct marketing agencies — such as Google — for augmenting the profiles of individuals whom it is monitoring....  The FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and other intelligence agencies have formed an "information-sharing" partnership with over 34,000 corporations as part of their Infragard program.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The U.S. Federal government has gathered information from grocery store "discount card" programs, which track customers' shopping patterns and store them in databases, in order to look for "terrorists" by analyzing shoppers' buying patterns....10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I like your Mr. Clint story.
—ptosis
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have other stories on my personal website.
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageScroll down to the link for stories.
—editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Hello Sam:
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Holy sheepshizzle Batman!  Imagine my surprise when I opened my newest edition of Frontiersman to see my piece gracing its front page.  I must tell you, I was beside myself.  Not one time in my entire life has something I've written been on the front page of anything!  Even though I've read it twenty times before, from the original draft, to the final edit, I took the time to reread it again.  I feel so honored that I'm having trouble describing the feeling.  Trust me when I tell you, this copy will be framed.  I wish I had a copy machine in my cell....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I read through the 'Letters to the Editor' section of this April 2014 issue, where everyone says that March 2014 issue was your best yet.  I agreed with them, right up until I received this month's edition.  Sorry guys, but April trumps March!  Of course, I have a reason to be biased.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ...  About 1/2 the time I write about the atrocities seen and other things regarding prison life.  The other 1/2 are about different subjects.  I copied something you wrote, for my blog, giving you credit, of course.  I  know many people who have been fucked by the system and there is a time and place for their stories to be heard/read....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Last week I called [name omitted] on his cell phone.  He was driving and using that hands-free dealio.  I read him your 'Show Him Your Badge'.  Little did I know that he was taking a drink of his coffee.  When I finished, he told me he'd just laughed so hard he spit his drink all over the dash of his new $80,000 [car brand omitted].  Just thought you'd like that.  He's not mad, and the car is broke in, now.
—Sticky, of San Diego, California
Sam, hello....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I am going to forward a portion of your answer to Steve, of Hawaii's, letter.  What you said about, "... don't make something legal.  Just stop making it illegal."  That really hit home, with me.  [Name withheld] is a huge advocate in the legalization of Marijuana and he will totally appreciate that.  I would have never thought of putting it that way.  Well written....
—a prisoner
Mr. Milam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Sorry I haven't written in a while.  Things have been a bit hectic in my day to day program.  In October I found myself being made a mandatory volunteer out of the state prison system & in to a "private" facility owned by the [business name omitted].  The frustration that I have felt at our legal system for the past [number omitted] years has now been expounded by the fact that the state can contract with a corporation in order to human warehouse.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Before I became a part of this system we call "justice" I was blinded by my patriotism &
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 May 2014

faith in the wholesomeness of our government.  People who go to prison are bad guys or else they wouldn't have been found guilty, right?  So what if the cops roughed a confession out of the bastard or didn't Mirandize him.  Bad guys shouldn't have those rights, they broke the law so let the law break them.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image What a foolish attitude.  Unfortunately, it is an outlook that seems to be prevalent in the good ol' U.S. of A.  That is why I am planning on leaving the country after completing my parole.  'Merica, love it or leave it, right?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My particular circumstance has opened my eyes, maybe too much, to the mismanagement of our once greet country.  Articles along with publications such as yours have helped educate me, & many others I'm sure, to the reality of things.  America reminds me of the Roman Empire & we all know how that turned out.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image So, Mr. Milam, I just wanted to say thanks for being a consistent voice of truth & reason in this time of lies & deception.  Keep opening eyes & minds.  It's something we sorely need....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ...  Also, what are your thoughts on 'Agenda 21' & the FEMA camps that are allegedly hoarding ammo & coffins?
—a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAgenda 21 is proclaimed to be a non-binding, voluntary action plan.  Such a plan might remain non-binding and voluntary if people voluntarily bind themselves to it.  Otherwise, it will probably become mandatory.  I can remember when seat belts, auto insurance, and crash helmets were voluntary.  The last time that I checked, Agenda 21 wasn't actually a treaty.  If it should actually become a treaty then, under Article 6 of the U.S. constitution, it would also become a part of the supreme law of the land.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAgenda 21 is absolutely bursting with worthy causes.  Nothing makes a better excuse for enforcement than a worthy cause.  I watched an episode of America's Book of Secrets, called Big Brother, in which one interviewee noted that whenever the government proclaims that something is "for your own good" or "for the children", we're about to lose some money or some freedom.  In my opinion, probably both.  I suggest caution with regard to Agenda 21.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't know much about the FEMA relocation camps.  Maybe one of the subscribers can provide some information.  However, I  can speculate that any relocation camp or refugee camp might, with the addition of fences and guards, become a prison camp.
—editor

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I object to hate crime legislation because it punishes people not for what they do but for what they believe.  From there, it's a tiny step to punishing people not for what they believe but for what they are.  Thus, hate crime legislation is part of a circular path from hatred and prejudice, out, around, and back again to hatred and prejudice.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Separation of church and state?  In the entire known history of the world, nothing has been more political than religion.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Throughout all of recorded history, and probably even before that, murder, brutality, and atrocities have been motivated and justified by religion.  Christianity isn't an exception.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image If the courts can't tell the difference between who's innocent and who's guilty, then we should abolish the courts.  We might get a more legitimate result than we're getting now by returning to the ancient practice of trial by combat.  Who knows?  Maybe God really does intervene on behalf of the champion who's on the side of the right.  I haven't seen any indication that he does that for lawyers.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Equestrienne
As retold by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A blonde decided that she wanted to learn horseback riding.  So, she went out and found a horse, and mounted up.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The horse began to gallop and the blonde did well at first but she realized that she was losing her grip.  The horse just kept galloping.  She tried to hang on to the horse's mane but she was gradually sliding sideways.  The horse just kept galloping and galloping.  She tried to grip the horse's neck but she couldn't get a good grip.  The horse wouldn't stop galloping, and she was getting desperate.  She held on tight but it was no use.  The horse just kept galloping and the blonde gradually slid off the side of the horse.  She couldn't get loose because her foot was caught in the stirrup but even then, the horse just kept galloping and galloping and galloping.  She was banging her head and banging her head and the horse was galloping and galloping and she was just at the point of losing consciousness when the Wal-Mart Greeter saw what was happening and ran over and unplugged the horse.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

May 2014Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF Image If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  Sticky, of San Diego, California;  Nathos;  and Millie, of Baltimore, Maryland.
— editor
Wanted
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I need to find somebody who can repair VCRs.  If you know of such a person, then I'd appreciate it if you'd send some contact information to me.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Puns
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Energizer Bunny arrested — charged with battery.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Practice safe eating — always use condiments.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Posers
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do banks have drive-up ATMs with Braille lettering?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do drugstores make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Why do they sell hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 May 2014

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue