PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, October 2014
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Still the Best Medicine
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'll admit that I'm not an archaeologist.  However, I have a lifelong interest in a lot of things, including archaeology.  From an early age, I sat up late at night with Poppa and had intriguing conversations across the kitchen table.  We discussed angels, ghosts, extraterrestrials, lost continents, ancient cultures, astronomy, science fiction, Oak Island, the Mary Celeste, the Bermuda Triangle, and many other such fascinating topics.  Over the years, I've read a good many books and articles about such things, and watched a lot of documentaries.  I believe that such a lifelong interest counts for at least a little bit of credibility.  In addition to that, I have the ability to think for myself and to recognize nonsense when I'm confronted with it.  In that regard, I'm skeptical of the credibility that allegedly follows from the formal "educations" and professional standings of the mainstream scientists.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've encountered some pretty stupid ideas that were put forth by "educated" scientists, who should have known better.  They're particularly bad about ignoring or denying evidence from the distant past that's contrary to their accepted ideas.  Their attempted refutations of such evidence can cast a lot of doubt on their credibility .  For example, contrary to the proclamations of mainstream archeologists, the tiny models of delta-winged aircraft from excavations of ancient sites are not models of birds.  It's obvious that birds don't have rear vertical stabilizers, two pairs of wings, and front delta wings in a low-wing configuration.  Those things are models of aircraft, from thousands of years ago.  That isn't the only evidence that challenges the credibility of the professionals.  There are also the hieroglyphs at Abydos and Karnak that appear to depict modern aircraft.  Egyptologists claim otherwise but the images are difficult to refute.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMany images have come down to us from ancient cultures.  Some of them depict some very strange things.  Many of them appear to depict mythological creatures, human-alien or human-animal hybrids, humans or aliens in space suits, stylized humans, deformed humans, or technological artifacts.  There's endless debate about what might have inspired such images.  People have made entire careers out of such speculations.  I have my own theory about the possible purpose of some of those images.
Arrow
Ancient Airplane
Ancient Airplane
Such artifacts as the one pictured here have been found at archeological sites in Central America and coastal areas of South America.  Since they're made of gold, accurate dating of them is difficult.  Based on stratigraphy, they're probably more than 1000 years old.
Ancient Helicopter
Ancient Helicopter
This is a picture of some of the ancient hieroglyphs at Abydos.  Near the top, center of the view is what appears to be a picture of a helicopter.  There are also what appear to be pictures of an army tank, a flying saucer, a jet plane, and an "insect" with four legs.

October 2014 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

BC Clip
B.C. Clip
from The Times Comics
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Petroglyph
Petroglyph
from Alban, Colombia
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOne consideration seems to be missing from the debate about the possible meanings of the ancient images.  That consideration is the possibility that people 5000 years ago might not have been very much different from people today.  They might have had pretty much the same attitudes, desires, and expectations that we have.  They might have had pretty much the same kinds of personalities.  They might have had their cops, their evangelists, their ne'er-do-wells, their bullies, their comedians, and so forth.  They might have had their theaters and their sporting events.  Maybe those pleasure seekers were entertained by the same kinds of things that we appreciate today.  Maybe the ancient sense of humor wasn't so different from ours.  Maybe they even had Blonde Jokes and That's What She Said Jokes.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, consider the petroglyph from Colombia and the cartoon clip from the B.C. comic strip, from The Times Comics.  You might even see a certain likeness between them.  Then suppose that, 5000 years from now, an archeologist comes upon the B.C. clip.  To us, the intent of the comic strip would be obvious.  But, suppose that the future archeologist views the B.C. clip completely out of context and evaluates it based only on the fragmentary misconceptions and preconceived notions that he learned in school about those ancient and mysterious dawn people, the Americans.  How would he explain the strange human-like creature, the disk that it's holding, and the forked structure?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGranted, some of the ancient images might be depictions of imagined gods, religious symbols, alien spacecraft, or almost anything else.  On the other hand, some of those ancient images might be nothing more than some ancient society's version of The Times Comics.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJust a comment on the Mormon religion (brought up in "Miss Me With All That"): 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI should mention that I married into the Mormon faith, but remained an Atheist.  My daughter, who accepted that religion, expressed displeasure at the fact that I had not read the Book of Mormon (as if reading it would lead to my accepting it as truth).  So when I had an extended period of time (while incarcerated) I read it from cover to cover.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI think that Joseph Smith really did find those tablets, but instead of just presenting them as an archeological find he wanted to have them be the start of a religion.  And he was convinced that people wouldn't buy into that religion unless it was somehow connected to the Christian religion.  So he added a chapter where Christ, after he had arisen, came down from the sky in north America and granted everyone a wish.  Okay, since he added a chapter he couldn't allow anyone else to transcribe those tablets since they wouldn't find the added chapter.  So he then destroyed the tablets to prevent anyone else from transcribing them.  So he then had to come up with a phoney excuse for why they no longer existed:  "The angel came and took them away."  Yeah right.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Book of Mormon is simply an ongoing record of the notes of the succession of leaders of that one tribe/nation.  It's like if each president of the USA added his notes of highlights of his term in office to an ongoing historical record.  One portion stands out.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd thus ended the thirtieth year of the reign of the judges over the people of Nephi;  Moroni and Pahoran having restored peace to the land of Zarahemla, among their own people, having inflicted death upon all those who were not true to the cause of freedom.
—Alma 62:11, The Book of Mormon
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is like if I killed all the people that paid their taxes since they were helping the enemy of freedom.  This is clearly stark evil and even a War Crime, yet the leader during this event covered it with a single line.  He was clearly doing an "Ends Justifying the Means" act that he was not proud of.  He was hoping it would be ignored in this historical document.  Remember this was supposed to be a tribe/nation that
Arrow

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 October 2014

was being led by God.  NOT!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile this one line was evidence that most of the Book of Mormon is probably legitimate, it also shows that it was NOT being led by a righteous God or his teachings.
—Sir John the Generous
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Greetings Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... let me suggest this if you need to see a physician for some serious health matter [referring to comments in Undocumented Sovereign Americans, in the August issue]:  try a Jehovah's Witness M.D. or other J.W. health practitioner.  They are sticklers about obeying the mandates of gov't (unfortunately), but they also believe in the Acts 5:29 position "we must obey (God=YHWH) rather than men" — when there is a conflict of both.  I have spent a lot of X w J.W.s & as a group I find them to be the most remarkable, unique & reliable (unto death) to live what they profess to believe in — i.e., their integrity is the most solid — as a group.  (There will always be rare exceptions).  I also know them to be ones who freely give of their expertise, resources, $, time, etc to help others in need — first fellow J.W.s, but then all others.  They really care about people.  And they do not "hound" people to proselytize, as rumored.  They offer w/exceptional diligence:  but do not "push" or "expect" from anyone.  So, I think they would help you medically in your need — if/when it arises.  May take trying a few different ones.  You might start now inquiring w/some, so when the time may be suddenly at hand, you'll have a potential arrangement ready.  (You can tell them all I said here).  They are also trailblazers & so may find a way around the usual gov't control of M.D.s that might otherwise hamper their desire to help you.  Please take all of this very seriously.  Look them up online for some of what they achieve in helping others (Start w/disaster relief, which includes helping the wounded, needy, etc & how they provide & build houses for others — like worker bees & ants — truly remarkable).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn the same Aug Frontiersman where U expressed concern for medical access blockage, your lead article, Undocumented Sovereign Americans was a good refresher cram course.  I agree w/your position on all stated, of course.  I would like to read your pieces entitled Abandonment;  Cancellation of SSN;  (The Sovereigns Library);  Cancellation of Driver's License;  Homegrown Birth Cert;  The Chains That Bind You.  I have reservations about your cost of printing & mailing those to me, but my own postage stamps resources/access is the worst it's ever been.  Almost every person who used to send me no longer does — about 5 have died....  So, if you can comfortably send them to me, pls do;  if not, I'll survive anyway.  I especially enjoyed the Frontiersman — more like the vintage old days.  Tho I get value from & do enjoy every one.  And thanks for the inclusion of FL in your "thank" [Acknowledgments in the August issue] for my 2 mites.
—a prisoner

Sister Harriet's Confession
As retold by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThree nuns, Sister Martha, Sister Gladys, and Sister Harriet, were sitting on the bench behind the convent, resting.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSister Martha said, "You'll never guess what I found in the back of the center drawer of Father Flannigan's desk."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What?" asked Sister Gladys.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Girlie magazines!"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"No!" gasped Sister Gladys.  "What did you do with them?"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSister Martha replied, "I tore out the pictures and burned them."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe three nuns sat for a few minutes.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThen, Sister Gladys said, "You'll never guess what I found in the back of the bottom, right-hand drawer of Father Flannigan's desk."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSister Martha replied, "What?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Condoms," said Sister Gladys.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Oh, no!" exclaimed Sister Martha.  "What did you do with them?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"I took a pin and poked a hole in each and every one of them!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSister Harriet, who'd been silent until then, beat her fist on her leg and yelled, "Damn!  Damn!  Damn!"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Divide and Control:  A Speculation
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have the impression that many prisoners like to divide themselves into hostile groups and then waste their energy by attacking one another.  It seems to me that their real enemies are not the other prisoners, but the government that put them in prison and the prison authorities who control them.  I wonder if the prisoners' hostility might be encouraged or even instigated by the prison authorities and if the prisoners' efforts could be better spent.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

October 2014 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Tom, of Redwood City, California.
— editor
Wanted
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find a doctor who'll provide treatment without requiring government ID.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find a student that I can train to continue my work after I'm no longer willing and able to do it.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find somebody who can repair VCRs.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to obtain a working Beta VCR.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market:
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

And Then the Fight Started
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI rear-ended a car this morning.  When the other driver got out of his car, I couldn't believe it.  He was a dwarf!  He stormed over to my car and shouted, "I am not happy!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, I looked down at him and said, "Well then, which one are you?"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Posers
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy is the man who invests all of your money called a broker?
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy is the time of day with the slowest traffic called the rush hour?
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy do they sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 October 2014

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue