PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, March 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site Recognition
Federal Express Flight 1478, July 26, 2002
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is another in the series of short articles that I'm presenting in which I'm showing pictures of crash sites.  I intend the articles to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to recognize the difference.  It seems to me that the difference ought to be obvious but, apparently, some people have difficulty with it.  In the pictures, notice the amount and the visibility of the wreckage.  Notice, in some of the pictures, the skid marks, gouge marks, or scorch marks on the ground.  Learn to recognize what is, and what isn't, a crash site.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGunLarge Photo

Crash Statistics and Description
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft:
26 July 2002
Federal Express
Boeing 727-232AF
Tallahassee, Florida
0:3
—from AirDisaster.Com
The aircraft [N497FE] crashed at 5:43am local time while attempting to land at Tallahassee Regional Airport on a cargo flight from Memphis, TN.  With the Tallahassee Airport control tower closed due to the early-morning hour, the flight crew received clearance from Jacksonville Center for a visual approach to runway 9 at 5:36am.  The first impact mark was on a tree, about 70 feet high and 3,100 feet from the end of the runway.  The plane first hit the ground about 2,100 feet from the end of the runway, and the first piece of wreckage - a leading edge flap - was found approximately 200 feet from the initial tree-strike point.  The aircraft's landing gear was down at the time of the accident.  The 727 skidded to a stop about 1,000 feet from the end of the runway and caught fire;  the flight crew escaped major injury.
—from AirDisaster.Com
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Small Photo

March 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
Greetings Sammy:
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOops, sorry.  I have a very good friend named Sammy.  Hope you don't mind....
Thank you for taking the time to write.  It is always nice to hear from you.  No need to apologize for reusing envelopes.  Now and again one of your letters/frontiersmans will come my direction with the stamp unstamped.  Trust me, it gets harvested.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy father and I discussed you and Frontiersman during his last visit and we talked about our favorite articles.  Once finished with my own copy, I usually send it to him, along with a letter.  He is a fan of yours.  I told him he should simply contact you and be sent one of his own.  Dad is quite finicky about his known address and asked if we could keep things the same.  But, Sam, know that there is someone else, from [location deleted], who is a fan....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageApparently they have issued the cops who scan our mail a new sponge, so they do not have to lick each envelope after reading.  Supposedly, this was the reason for un sealed envelopes, with emphasis on the first word in this sentence.  So, my donation will remain, safely, by my side until I know -for sure- he is actually using said sponge.  Oh, and yes, we are required to leave them open when we mail them.  I tuck the flap into the envelope but do not seal....
—a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll issues of the Frontiersman are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Your father could get his own copy by printing the PDF version from the website.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI bought a bottle of shoe polish, the kind with the sponge on top.  I filled the bottle with water.  I use it to seal envelopes.
—editor
I received the next letter in December but didn't have space to print it until now.
—editor
Dear Comrade Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to you once again in solidarity.  Well I just received your Dec 2014 Frontiersman!   Thank you very much.  Thank you for printing the info I sent on CDCr's correct printing.  Very important....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image...  I try to stay away from religious dogma debates because people will choose to follow and believe what they want no matter how irrational it seems in the views of others.  I myself just focus on trying to make life better for all of us in these hell holes.  But I'd like to speak of an old gentle Jewish lady we called Maw Maw Philips who was my grandfather's foster mother.  That's all I knew her as, as a child.  She and her husband ran a foster home in New Orleans from the 1950's until the 1980's.  Well we used to go spend Thanksgivings with her and the foster children on Thanksgiving when I was a child.  Maw Maw Philips had a concentration camp number tattooed on her forearm.  And she was the only member of her family left alive when the United States Army liberated the death camp she was prisoner at.  And I know she was not a liar.  Now as far as the total numbers of Jews murdered by the Nazi's and all the facts behind the politics of what led to the mass murders of those innocent people, I don't know.  But to say it is a falsehood that did not take place at all is pure bullshit.  I knew and loved one of the victims of this sordid history personally.  And to deny the fact that this holocaust took place is disrespectful to the memory of Maw Maw Philips' life & struggles, and is also disrespecting every one who lost their lives in these Nazi death camps in WWII.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell that's all I have for you this go round Sam.  Use anything you'd like out of this letter.  You are worth my time writing these letters.  I like that you give us prisoners a voice.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt's okay to print my name & address if you print any of this letter.  
Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
B4-109 New Folsom
P.O. Box 290066
Represa, California  95671
Hello Sam....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCurrently, we are quarantined over the noro-something-virus.  Although, I have not seen one single person who is sick, nor heard of one.  My cellie and I, both, feel yippy-skippy, as do all neighbors within shouting distance.  I am "allowed" to go out, nightly, to pick up medication and everyone is healthy.  I wonder what is "really" going on....
—a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF Image
Frontiersman —
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHello, I'm writing to inform you that I've moved and my building number has changed.  Please change your records so I can get your material without delay!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you for your help and time with this!  Just a note!  It would be hard to find a man to replace you or fill your shoes!!!  Great job sir!!
—a prisoner

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 March 2015

Predators
Sam Aurelius Milam III
  15x5 Page Background GIF Imagechild ....  A person between birth and puberty.
—The American Heritage Dictionary
of the English Language
Page 3 Box15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA child is somebody who hasn't yet passed through puberty.  After puberty, the person isn't a child any more.  Thus, the status of being a child is inherent in the human species.  It doesn't rely on legislation or opinion.  There's an unambiguous distinction.  It follows that a (for example) 15-year-old female isn't a child.
  15x5 Page Background GIF Imagepedophilia ....  Sexual attraction felt by an adult toward a child or children.
of the English Language
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEvangelists consider any inconvenient definition to be irrelevant.  They pick and choose their definitions in such a way as to allow them the maximum possible ability to control other people, and to punish anybody who doesn't agree with them.  To the evangelists, semantics isn't a study of meanings.  It's a weapon.  Twisting definitions to their will, they condemn as a pedophile any man who is sexually attracted to, or who has a sexual relationship with a (for example) 15-year-old female.  Logically, however, such a man isn't a pedophile because, by definition, a 15-year-old female isn't a child.
  15x5 Page Background GIF Imageadolescent ....  A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity....
of the English Language
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSince adolescence is defined in terms of maturity, deciding whether a (for example) 15-year-old female is an adolescent or an adult is a matter of opinion and of circumstance.  Some people, mostly women I expect, will object that a 15-year-old female isn't sufficiently mature to "deal with" a sexual relationship.  I've known women in their 40's who weren't sufficiently mature to deal with a sexual relationship.  Maturity isn't promoted by ignorance and it doesn't happen by itself.  It's achieved by experience.  For most of the history of the human species, women have been mothers (not "moms", mothers) by the time that they were 15 years old.  That pretty much supports the notion that such a female is, at least physically, an adult.  When or whether she might ever achieve maturity, other than physical maturity, is impossible to predict.
  15x5 Page Background GIF Imagestatutory rape ....  Sexual relations with a person who has not reached the statutory age of consent. 
of the English Language
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAt the behest of the evangelists, the distinction between an adult and an adolescent has become a legal fiction.  It has been arbitrarily defined by the legislative lackeys of the evangelists, and for the evangelists' convenience.  It varies from time to time, from place to place, and for different purposes, enhancing its utility as a weapon of control.  Yet, to legislatively define a statutory age of consent makes as much sense as legislatively defining the value of Pi.  The age of consent is whenever a young woman says it is.  She becomes an adult whenever she achieves that status by her own behavior.  A sexual relationship between a man and such a young woman isn't rape, statutory or otherwise, if she's behaving voluntarily.  The failure of statutory rape legislation to prevent such relationships is proof enough of the irrelevance of such legislation.  The silly notion of statutory rape is, most likely, a result of the repressed sexuality, unadmitted envy, and (maybe) hidden guilt of evangelists, transformed into and expressed as righteous rage and religious fervor.
  15x5 Page Background GIF Imageevangelism ....  Militant zeal for a cause....
of the English Language
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA consensual sexual relationship between a man and a young woman isn't necessarily harmful to either of them.  The hateful condemnation, by the evangelists, of such relationships, and their frenzied efforts to punish the participants, is certain to be harmful.  Thus, the harm that might result from such relationships, more often than not, isn't caused by the participants.  It's caused by the evangelists.  The participants are behaving like people have behaved since the beginning.  Somehow, for thousands of years, young women have managed to find ways to deal with it.  The evangelists, hell-bent on control and punishment of anybody (besides themselves) who's having a good time, are the real sexual predators.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol
March 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA serious failure of evangelists is their refusal to acknowledge the difference between sin and crime.
Gun
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Robert, of Ione, California.
— editor
Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Visit Some of My Websites
Pharos
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
The Sovereign's Library
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/
My personal website
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

It's Good to Be a Man
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir John the Generous.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou can open all your own jars.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour last name stays put.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Actual Classified Advertisements
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Lady Nancy the Enchanting.
•15x5 Page Background GIF Image1 Man, 7 Woman Hot Tub — $850/Offer
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAmana Washer $100.  Owned by Clean Bachelor Who Seldom Washed
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSnow Blower for Sale.  Only Used on Snowy Days
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFree Puppies, Part German Shepherd, Part Dog
•15x5 Page Background GIF Image2 Wire Mesh Butchering Gloves:  1 5-Finger, 1 3-Finger, Pair:  $15
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTickle Me Elmo, Still In Box, Comes With It's Own 1988 Mustang, 5l, Auto, Excellent Condition $6800
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCows, Calves, Never Bred.  Also 1 Gay Bull For Sale.
•15x5 Page Background GIF Image83 Toyota Hunchback — $2000
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageStar Wars Job of the Hut — $15
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFree Puppies:  Cocker Spaniel, Sneaky Neighbor's Dog10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 March 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue