PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, December 2014
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
From 80/20 to 20/80
Sticky, of San Diego, California
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I am not some hard core prison lifer who has been to multitudes of institutions and possesses fond memories of the yards from yesteryear, I have visited several places within California's penal system.  Each is different in its own way, yet the same in other respects.  After seven-plus years I have coined my own term which I call, "80/20 Vision."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEach time I am transferred to new digs, I like to sit back, observe, and get a feel for the lay of the land.  This includes the learning of each institution's rules and the attitudes of the staff.  In those seven years, I have been assigned to four (4) state facilities.  At the first three (3), I noticed that 80% of the Correctional Officers (c/o's) are down-to-earth, everyday people, just trying to earn a living like everyone else.  Many I would be happy, if I saw them on the streets outside these walls, to buy them lunch and a beer, and shoot the shit about days passed.  There is one c/o at the Ione facility who I will, most definitely, visit upon release simply because he is a straight-up, genuine, nice guy who helped me tremendously and didn't treat me like some dumbass piece of shit.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOf course, there is also the other side of the coin — the remaining 20%.  Those are the prick, power trippin', control freaks that everyone in society despises.  You know who they are:  the assholes who are assholes just for the sake of being assholes.  They hide behind shiny badges, only talking shit when they are in numbers or armed with pepper spray.  Catch one split from his posse and all one has to do is look at him twisted and he'll shit all over himself.  Many are dumb as rocks.  Obviously, a college degree is not required for that job.  If they learned anything their IQ levels might increase their smart status to that of a bucket of hammers.  They play devious little childish games, wonder why inmates don't like them, and occasionally wish to inflict pain or violence.  Don't they realize that, eventually, some inmates will be released to the very neighborhoods where they reside?  I can't imagine being a prick for the pure sport of it and then having to look over my shoulder ever after.  Life does not have to be that complicated.  Being nice reciprocates!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy fourth (4th) prison assignment, where I am now, has drastically veered from 80/20.  Instead, this prison yard is the exact opposite;  it is 20/80.  Since coming here I have met 20% who are real people and the other 80% could disappear and not be missed.  Those are the pigs that give my family grief and unwarranted attitudes after they travel 100's of miles to visit me.  The same pigs give my vocation instructor unnecessary crap when he purchases supplies (out of pocket) and tries to bring them in for his class.  I mean, it's a box of fucking carpenters pencils for Christ's sake!  Last time I checked a pencil would not cut through a fence or pick a lock.  This institution is full of dickhead pigs in dire need of anal stick removal surgeries.  They come in our shop to do surprise "inspections" searching for "contraband", leaving with a box of pencils or excess sawdust saved for the automotive class to be used as floor-sweep.  Are you kidding me?  Really?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMost (95%) of my peers know they screwed up and have accepted their time.  We have desires to learn a new trade and better ourselves, but constant c/o harassment is not what we signed on for in a voluntary class.  I know I didn't.  Most want to finish our time, get out and move on with our lives, putting this experience in our rear-view mirrors.  I know I do.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy not focus on the gang-banging, mainline yards where guys are killing each other over skin color or hierarchy status, instead of picking on us?  As usual I am left with more questions than answers, like, why does the desire to learn have to make things so difficult?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

December 2014 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
Greetings Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have just a little time that can be made to comment on the Nov. Frontiersman.  As always, it was a worthwhile & even useful read, tho most of my comments here (if not all) will be essentially an attack on certain points presented.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image1.  As you have a number of times before — and I am surprised each time, you stated in your lead (Paperclip) article that administrators of Nazi prisons were experts in the efficient extermination of humans, and ... disposal of human remains — and that there were "death camps," "in Germany."  As much as always, I admire your genius mind & insights, Sam, & your ability likewise to articulate them and much other wisdom you have to impart.  It's especially for that reason that it troubles me that you still parrot these ridiculous, preposterous claims about the Germans & Nazis in WW II.  All that lying propaganda from Satan's children who instigated WW II (and it certainly wasn't the Germans, who sought peace over & over), and all the disgusting nonsense about "death camps" and "gassing Jews," and all the other related lying nonsense has been eruditely proven conclusively over & over to have been all false — by every applicable form of empirical and flawless scientific evidence.  This is a bigger hoax than 911 which you are on the correct side of (of the debate), so what keeps blocking your understanding on this even more important matter?  For the most reliable evidence on earth about this debunking, start with The Barnes Review (google it, or TBR Box 15877, Wash, DC  20003, tele 877.773.9077).  A second excellent source is The Institute for Historical Review, which I believe is still in Torrence, CA.  Check a few of their scores (or hundreds?) of scientifically sound books on the subject.  I think this is the only subject in modern times, at least in the "civilized" countries that mete years in brutal prisons as punishment for merely disagreeing with the proven lies of this aspect of WW II.  That alone should tell you a lot, beginning with who would need to go to such alarming lengths to keep a cover-up of facts in place?  —And why?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image2.  Same lead article you fairly acknowledge that you can't prove your speculation about there being a 3rd group of German experts recruited into the U.S.A. by US gov for nefarious purposes — & that's all fine, you may be right — tho it's still speculation.  Yet 2 paragraphs later you state, "Regarding the third group of recruits..." — as tho it's an established fact, tho you later qualify it as "hypothetical."  I think it leaves you a target, too much so, of a credibility attack by this rather smooth slide from "no verification" to "the...recruits."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image3.  The Christian-bashing by Sir D the E:  The problem with this whole mess of an article (letter) is Don takes a doctrine which is not biblical, but which misguided or malicious mere men have twisted & positioned as tho it were Biblical (Christian) — that is the doctrine of burning in hell for eternity, & builds his article around & on the foundation of this falsehood.  If Don would start with the true Biblical foundation on the subject, that such hellfire passages are symbolic/allegorical, then all the rest of the bashing he does wouldn't even be able to be given truth, along with his rash & dangerous "conclusion" that God of the Christians is a cosmic sadist.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou did exactly the same thing in your Almighty, Alrighty article.  Starts with a false premise as to what the Bible says & means on the subject (it doesn't say any such thing about God frying us all in hell — in a literal sense, at least).  Everything else in your article similarly starts with a false premise of what the Bible supposedly says, when in fact it's misguided and foolish mere men's doctrine that you cite, masquerading as Biblical writ.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image4.  BTW, backing up to Sir D the E's letter:  There are very good books (few) that astoundingly reveal with what appears to be completely sound evidence, that before Noah's flood 3 or 4,000 BC, that that antediluvian world had more advanced technology than we have today in most everything, including nuclear weapons, that were used....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image5.  Great quote by Thomas Sowell — a truth near & dear to my heart.  He "must have been there" too.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image6.  Great "Laugh medicine" in the laughs section.
—a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding the Jews, I suggest my two articles Holocaust? (October 1996, page 2) and Dawn of Darkness (March 2009, page 2).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding the Christians, you seem to be claiming that  they're all in violation of the "true Biblical foundation", to use your words.  So, it appears to me that your own comments
Arrow

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 December 2014

might possibly be, themselves, an instance of (your words again) "Christian-bashing".  Considering that possibility, I suggest one of my favorite scriptures, Luke 6:42.  By the way, it would be "rash & dangerous" (your words again) to conclude that God is a cosmic sadist ONLY if the conclusion is correct.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding my article Almighty, Alrighty, I didn't mention Biblical doctrine in that article, not even once.  I didn't even mention the Bible.  The article dealt exclusively with the attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors of Christians, and not with the Bible.  So, your objections that I based the article on false interpretations of the Bible are unfounded.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe behavior of Christians, throughout the existence of Christianity, has been deplorable.  If that behavior has been in compliance with the Bible, then it condemns the Bible as well as the Christians.  Either way, the behavior has been deplorable.  Your silly accusation of "Christian-bashing" serves mostly to demonstrate that you are not able to defend the behavior of the Christians and have, perforce, stooped to the level of making personal accusations.  It brings to mind the Lawyer's Rule.  That is, when the facts are against you, argue the law.  When the law is against you, argue the facts.  When they're both against you, call the other lawyer names.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour accusation of "Christian-bashing" is potentially more ominous than silly.  It seems to me to be at least a distant cousin to an accusation of heresy, and that puts me on alert.  Throughout the history of Christianity, people have been tortured and executed for merely disagreeing with the opinions of the clergy.  "Christian-bashing" might not be so very far removed from heresy, in the minds of the "my way or else" variety of Christians.  It's a deplorable but well-trodden path.  Maybe you should reconsider your accusation.  It might say more about you than it does about either me or Sir Donald the Elusive.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI feel the same way [Almighty, Alrighty, November 2014, page 2] if an all knowing god then gave us a bad hand on purpose and then blame the victim.  Seems sociopathic behavior to me and not worthy of worship.
—Ptosis
Dear Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings.  Just received Nov Frontiersman.  Always a good read.  In response to Robert H. Outman's article [Society, We Have A Problem, page 3], he was on point about his overview of CDCr.  But I'd like to correct his writing of CDCr with the capitalization of the R in CDCr.  There is no rehabilitation in this prison system.  Thus, the prisoner activists refuse to capitalize the R in CDCr.  Mr. Outman's vocabulary & word play is a nice read.  Also 70% return rate may be an under-estimation of the true return rate.
—a prisoner
Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you believe in a thing that's false, then that doesn't make the thing true.  It only makes you wrong.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDon't waste ammunition.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDon't just think outside of the box.  Think like there isn't a box.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReligion, including Christianity, has been the most bloody and brutal influence in the known history of human society.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageChoral music and Gothic cathedrals are the only admirable things that Christianity has ever accomplished.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf I can't get away with expressing my criticisms of religion, then that proves that my criticisms are correct.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

The Ransom
As Retold by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA blonde encountered serious financial problems.  She was desperate.  She thought about it for a long time and eventually decided that the only thing that she could do was to kidnap a child and demand a big ransom payment.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, she went down to the park, took the hand of a little boy who was playing there, and led him over behind the big Oak tree.  She wrote a note that said, "If you want to see your little boy again, then put $25,000 in cash in a paper bag behind the big Oak tree in the park by 6 o'clock tomorrow morning.  (signed) A Desperate Blonde".
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe safety pinned the note inside of the little boy's jacket, gave him a little hug, and told him to go home and give the note to his mother.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe next morning, she went to the big Oak tree just after 6 o'clock and there was a paper bag with $25,000 in cash, and a note.  The note said, "Here's your damned ransom payment but I think we should all stick together.  I don't see how one blonde can do this kind of thing to another blonde."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

December 2014 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePeople who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  and Dewey and Betty.
— editor
Wanted
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find a doctor who'll provide treatment without requiring government ID.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to obtain a video machine that will dub DVDs, even copy protected DVDs.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find somebody who can repair VCRs.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to obtain a video of The Adventures of Captain Zoom in Outer Space.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Puns
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA shotgun wedding is a case of wife or death.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMarriage is the mourning after the knot before.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCorduroy pillows are making headlines.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDoes the name Pavlov ring a bell?
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA scholarly book on voyeurism is a peeping tome.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTime flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWithout geometry, life is pointless.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 December 2014

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue