PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Insert
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Human Behavior
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere are various possible sources of motivation for human behavior.  We might like to deny some of them because they challenge our notions about how we control our behavior intelligently, how we aren't controlled by our instincts, and how superior we are to the animals.  I'm kind of sympathetic with those notions myself but, even so, much of the motivation for human behavior might be adequately explained by the following little theory, containing only two simple ideas.
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMuch of the motivation for the behavior of men follows from a genetic mandate to impregnate as many different women as possible.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMuch of the motivation for the behavior of women follows from a genetic mandate to control men.
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Here are some of my thoughts regarding those two ideas.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEvery man has millions of male ancestors from whom he inherited behavioral tendencies.  Those male ancestors who were more successful at impregnating a large number of different women passed on their behavioral tendencies to more descendants than did those ancestors who were less successful.  Thus, over many generations, the behavioral tendency of men to impregnate as many different women as possible accumulated in the human genome, and forms the basis for much of male behavior.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEvery woman has millions of female ancestors from whom she inherited behavioral tendencies.  The female ancestors who were more successful at controlling men, for support, were better able to raise more children, and passed on their behavioral tendencies to more descendants than did those women who were less successful.  Thus, over many generations, the behavioral tendency of women to control men accumulated in the human genome, and forms the basis for much of female behavior.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMost of us, conditioned as we are to political correctness, might reject this theory but, in fact, the inherent objective of any species, including ours, is for the species to survive.  The strategy for survival includes the successful production of viable offspring.  Some people might doubt that the theory applies to our species but that isn't determined by the theory's popularity.  That's determined by its operation.  This theory seems to explain much of observed human behavior.  The alternate theories mostly provide a lot of job security for psychologists.  Note that I don't have any financial stake in the theory that I'm suggesting here.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe reasoning behind the theory is simple.  It's concise, general, and unambiguous.  So far as I can tell, nothing in our advanced technologies or modern societies has changed the motivation that's proposed by the theory.  Anybody who observes people for a while might eventually accept the theory.  Of course, general approval or acceptance isn't a necessary prerequisite for the validity of a theory.  This theory is worthy of consideration, whether or not anybody likes it.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... I also read an interesting comparison of yours about a vector and the universe [Understanding Gobbledygook, April 2005, page 3], and how we manipulate one and may be able to do the same to the other.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn that subject, I recently received what I believe to be confirmation of one of my most ancient theories.  That is, our science and our technology is completely limited by our grandparent star.  In other words, the star that blew up and formed the nebula from which our parent star, and current solar system, was formed.  Long story short — 30 years ago Bob Lazar spilled the beans about what we had at Area 51 and Wright Patterson AFB.  He was marginalized, threatened, and ignored.  What they had that made everything else work at those facilities was a stable isotope of element 115.  And lots of it.  Fast forward — today everyone is trying to develop even a fleeting glimpse of element 115. 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy theory has always been that we don't have the science and technology that is written about by countless SF authors because we came from the wrong star.  We only got 92 elements and therefore we are prisoners of our own stellar evolution.  Descendants from bigger and badder stars are the ones who get to roam the galaxy.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAdd that theory to my other ancient the-
Arrow

November 2019 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

ory about the "evolution of light" which explains why the Hubble Constant is nothing more than a bad assumption from a guy who got to play with big telescopes for free.  But that's a story for another time....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... I just finished reading the above listed issue [September 2019].  It reminded me of many things about which I have always wondered.  I won't touch on all of them, but I will get to a few.  Right away you answered a question that I have never asked;  how old you are.  Thanks for the info.  Also, I tend to comment on things in a different order than they are written.  (moving right along)
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt was all very interesting reading.  I guess the undocumented people [Chains, September 2019, page 1] simply highlight the disparity in wealth worldwide.  It's pretty much that way here too.  I suppose that it is possible that doing without all of those things that you mentioned has served to keep you more healthy.  They are all actually quite stressful.  I'm sure that I personally take a lot of things as granted.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI enjoy reading the letters to the editor.  A really good discussion about gravity [September 2019, page 2].  Things that deal with the death penalty [September 2019, page 2] I will leave for others to discuss.  I will read more later and try to keep my writing skills up....  —T. M., Winter Park, Florida
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYes, now that you mention it, I haven't been inside of a driver's license office, a court house,  a social security office,  an unemployment office, a police station, or any other such obnoxiously stressful facility for 30 years or more.  I've also been pretty successful at avoiding airports and banks.  I recently heard that the federal gestapo is setting up roadblocks, demanding ID even for passengers, and forcibly abducting undocumented people from their vehicles.  If that's actually true, then maybe I should also start avoiding the streets and highways.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding undocumented people generally, my opinion is that we should end our mindless fixation on getting them all documented and, instead, become undocumented ourselves.  Government ID is a tool of a police state.
—editor
Frontiersman,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to ya all from Arkansas, I don't know if ya all saw on the news, but yesterday morning here at the prison, we had a convicted murderer escape, and it was a big deal involving the state police, FBI, and they called out the search dogs and helicopters, and they searched all throughout the day and late into the night, but then early that next morning they found him sitting up on top of the roof of the prison, so my question to you all is do you think that he should be charged with escape, because technically he never actually even left the building itself?
—Howie in the Max
Dear Frontiersman:
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNineteen sixty nine was a wild year in U.S. history.  The Vietnam war was raging, the Black Power movement was being smashed by the F.B.I., and the year was punctuated by sensational events, such as the Stonewall riots, the Apollo moon landing, the Woodstock festival, and the Manson murders.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI was sixteen years old then.  I don't claim that I was a precocious political pundit, but I was generally aware of current events.  Virtually everyone with access to a newspaper, radio, or television had an opinion about what was going on.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFifty years have passed.  I would love to be able to say that the passage of time has given me marvelous insights into that history, but such is not the case.  All I can do is share three changes that have happened to me in the intervening time, and let readers interpret them as they may.
1.15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI was a devout Roman Catholic.  Now, I am an agnostic.
2.15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI used to believe that capitalism was great.  Now, I think that Karl Marx was mostly right.
3.15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen I was sixteen, I thought that when I turned sixty-five, social security would take care of all my basic needs.  Now I understand that I will have to work till I drop in my tracks.  The amount that I could get from social security, if I applied for it, would not be enough to cover my living expenses.  If I took social security while continuing to work, it would complicate my income taxes to an unacceptable degree.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI will add a sort of postscript:  I recently read a fine novel called "The Sympathizer" by Viet Than Nguyen.  It's a spy story set in the Vietnam war.  Although it is fiction, it's one of those books that uses fiction to convey truths about life.  I highly recommend it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThat's all for now.
—Sir Donald the Elusive
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOrganized religion has been the most hellish influence in the known history of human society.  You're well rid of it.  I don't know about Karl Marx, but it seems to me that Theodore John Kaczynski was correct.  Social Security is a Ponzi scheme scam.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF Image[Written on a Post-it, attached to a book of stamps]  A small price for the truth!
—R.O., a prisoner
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2019

Dear Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings!  Rec'd your great article on "Names" [October, pages 1 and 2].  Everyone I showed it to laughed a lot!!!
—E.E., a prisoner
Greetings Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHow are you, healthy and happy I pray.  For starters, they moved me to a lower security prison....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI just got your October 2019 Frontiersman forwarded to me from the old prison.  I got a pretty good chuckle from the letter to the editor from "F.L.", a prisoner [page 2].  I found it a bit of a shock to find out someone found your movement a waste.  It might be small but it's still a movement, an attempt to educate, and if you reach only one person, then your time wasn't wasted.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI agree with you Sam.  When a person reaches millions, your words become a dogma, where people lose sight of the meaning.  Keep the classes small and you reach more students, right.  A small group can be smart, a large group becomes cattle, and the majority oppress the minority.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, please don't start a hard-core right-wing talk show, because I don't believe you are a right winger.  I believe your fight with our government is about freedom and declaring your right to sovereignty.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYes, money can't buy happiness but yes, it sure helps you through the misery.  But at what cost to our soul do we have to part with to make money under the Amerikan rule.  Better to die with one's boots on than to live on your knees.  As for the disposal of your body when you die Sam, there is a company in the U.K. who turns corpses into compost, and uses the compost as fertilizer to plant a tree.  Interesting idea.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm sorry you worry about your final matters.  I'll pray that a solution comes your way my friend.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI shall close.  I'll write more later.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour friend and compatriot.
—S. H., a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't think of what I'm doing as a movement.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBecoming famous would be a problem for me.  I wouldn't be capable of replying to the increased amount of mail that I'd receive.  My sources of funding wouldn't be able to pay my additional expenses.  New sources of funding would make me uncomfortably visible.  Besides that, I'd have to deal with a bunch of fans who wanted to see me for the wrong reasons.  It's probably best if I stay unknown.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDuring the 1970's and 1980's, I was on a career path that could possibly have lead to wealth.  However, the behaviors and attitudes that the corporations expected of me were unacceptable.  As a consequence of my refusal to cooperate, I've been unemployed since 1986.  I told that entire story in Outward Bound, in Pharos.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy preferred method of burial is to be taken out over a subduction zone, preferably the Challenger Deep, securely weighted, and dropped overboard.  If that isn't actually illegal, then the burden of permits would probably be prohibitive.  My second preference is to be buried informally, without government involvement, in some undisclosed location.
—editor
Moon Mystery
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't recall seeing any non-circular craters on the Moon.  So far as I'm aware, they're all circular.  That suggests to me that every rock that ever hit the Moon was falling straight down when it hit the surface.  I'd expect rocks to hit the surface at all angles, causing the craters to vary from circular to ovals, and even all the way to trenches or gouges for those rocks that were moving nearly parallel to the surface when they hit.  So, why are all of the lunar craters circular?  It's a mystery to me.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Liberty Flag
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have a Confederate flag hanging in my home.  Some people will accuse me of displaying a slave flag. 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe fourteenth amendment to the U.S. constitution declares that a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.  The various dictionaries assure us that jurisdiction means power and control.  If a citizen is subject to the power and control of the United states, then it necessarily follows that a citizen is effectively a slave, and the United States is his master.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Confederate flag hanging in my home isn't a slave flag.  The flag flying in front of the schools and courthouses is the slave flag.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEvangelism is the central evil of organized religion.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt takes two to tango but it takes only one to start a fight.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor any medical practitioner, there's more financial security in treatment than there is in healing.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNever do anything in private that you wouldn't want the NSA to see.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe only thing worse than religion or politics is religion and politics.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

November 2019 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe most fundamental, pervasive, and harmful error in our modern technological paradigm is the unquestioned assumption that new technology must always necessarily displace and destroy existing technology.  That just isn't true.  New technology should offer choices, but it should never arbitrarily deprive us of them.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun 15x15 Page Background GIF Image

Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty,  Eric, of Ione, California;  and Robert, of Stockton, California.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Rules of Grammar
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePrepositions are not words to end sentences with.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd be sure to never start a sentence with a conjunction.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlso, too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Signs of Getting Older
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBefore you step off of a curb, you look down one more time to make sure that the street is still there.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe twinkle in your eye is only a reflection of the sun on your bifocals.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou look for your glasses for half an hour and then discover that they were on your head all the time.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou get two invitations to go out on the same night, and you pick the one that will get you home the earliest.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou give up all of your bad habits and you still don't feel good.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou confuse having a bad memory with having a clear conscience.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour eyes won't get much worse.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2019

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue