15x15 White Space GIF Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
Notice:
This issue of the Frontiersman contains contact information that is out-of-date.  For current contact information, click here.
Eagle 3

Frontiersman, December 1996
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Uncle Sam is not Santa Claus
Don Cormier
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNo Virginia, Uncle Sam is not Santa Claus, although they do have a few things in common.  Both are old men with beards.  Both wear unusual clothes, which are partly colored red and white.  Both have reindeer — Santa Claus has at least eight, and Uncle Sam has a few up in Alaska.  Both give things away to people all over the world, but Virginia, the way they give things away is very, very different.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSanta Claus gives toys once a year to children who are nice, and sometimes even to children who are naughty.  Uncle Sam gives things away more frequently, but his criteria for who gets what is somewhat obscure — it usually requires a lawyer, a tax consultant, and an expert in foreign relations to explain the flow.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSanta Clause uses magic and magic elves to provide the toys he gives away.  Uncle Sam gets his resources from the taxpayer, who has to work like a magic elf from January 1st to mid-year to pay the bill.  If Santa Clause did what Uncle Sam does, each Christmas some children would find that some of their toys had been taken away and given to other children.  In that situation, you can just imagine how upset the children would be, so you can get some idea why Uncle Sam's taxpayers are restless.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm sorry Virginia, there really is no Santa Claus, but yes, there is really an Uncle Sam, and he'll go on existing, as long as people believe that they need some strong, parental figure to take care of them — and as long as they wish for a real Santa Claus.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSo, wake up Virginia.  If you need a mythological figure to make your day, try Liberty.  She's tolerant, enlightened, and self-sufficient — just as we all should be.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

I dispute the notion that liberty is a female principle.  I think the Statue of Liberty must be a transvestite.
— editor

Global Gun Grabbers:  The United Nations and One-World Gun ControlThis article is reprinted from the September 1996 issue of The McAlvany Intelligence Advisor.  The address of the McAlvany Intelligence Advisor is P.O.  Box 84904, Phoenix, Arizona 85071
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe United Nations and other New World Order groups have been quietly campaigning over the past few years for global gun control, which would lead to mass firearms confiscations around the world, but especially in America.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA worldwide ban on private firearms ownership is not a new idea, but it has gained momentum since 1994.  The concept was promoted by U.S. Senator Glenn Taylor of Idaho immediately after the end of World War II.  Every year from 1945 to 1950, Taylor introduced resolutions that called for global disarmament.  The blatantly pro-U.N. Taylor called for a world government that would "disarm [private citizens] down to the last gun."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn 1958, Grenville Clark (former president of United World Federalists) and Louis B. Sohn co-authored World Peace Through World Law. The book called for a U.N. military that would have "a coercive force of overwhelming power."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLocal police departments would be virtually disarmed under the Clark/Sohn plan.  They wrote, "No nation shall allow the possession by its internal police forces of any arms or equipment except of the types permitted by the regulations of the [U.N.] General Assembly ... and in no case shall the number of revolvers and rifles combined exceed one for each member of the internal police forces. Draconian limits on ammunition were also spelled out.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlthough provision for "licensed" gun ownership were mentioned in World Peace, they were just camouflage.  Clark and Sohn would ban ownership of "any military equipment whatsoever" [McAlvany Ed. Note:  That means ALL guns!] and allow ammunition production only "so far as the General Assembly may authorize."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe globalist duo obviously feared the possibility that "police forces, supplemented by civilians armed with sporting rifles and fowling pieces [shotguns] might conceivably constitute a serious threat to a neighboring country in the absence of a well-disciplined and heavily armed world police."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageClark and Sohn's power-hungry mindset is identical to what can be found today among politicians of both major parties.  Ask Ted Kennedy, Mark Hatfield, Charles Schumer, John Chaffee, Dianne Feinstein, Christie Todd Whitman, Patrick Moynihan, Pete Wilson, and Janet Reno what they think about the plans outlined in Global Peace, and you would receive an enthusiastic endorsement of same.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"The diabolical plan for total national and individual disarmament spelled out by Clark and Sohn in 1958 was initiated by the CFR coterie in the Kennedy Administration and has been carried forward by CFR one-worlders in each successive administration," wrote William Jasper, senior editor of The New American (P.O.  Box 8040, Appleton, WI 54913).
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJasper declared, "This conspiracy for empowering the United Nations with unprecedented and unparalleled force, if allowed to succeed would establish a global tyranny so monstrous that the murderous regimes of Hitler, Stalin and Mao would pale by comparison."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
15x5 Page Background GIF Image
Have you noticed the gun controversy in England in the aftermath of the Dunblane killings?  Such tragedies as Dunblane are a welcome resource for anti-gun reformers, who shamelessly take advantage of the wrecked emotions of the survivors to promote the disarmament agenda.  Nobody wants to consider that the British government has probably killed more children (so-called collateral casualties) than Thomas Hamilton ever dreamed of murdering.  Before we consider disarming the alleged psychopaths, let's disarm the governments.
— editor

Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N.
December 1996, Page 1

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI advocate the termination of the U.S. Constitution and its so-called Bill of Rights.  I believe that the United States ought not to be a nation.  If it is to exist at all, then it ought to be an alliance of politically independent states (nations).  To that end, I've written a treaty called Treaty for an Alliance of American States. Printed below are the Preamble and Article 3 of that treaty.  The entire treaty is available upon request.
— editor

Treaty for an Alliance of American States

Preamble
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis Alliance is intended to insure the security of the member states from foreign aggression, and to provide a forum wherein the member states will have an opportunity to peacefully resolve disputes among themselves.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis Treaty is intended preserve the independence of the member states in this Alliance, to prevent this Alliance from the accumulation of excessive power, and to prevent violations by this Alliance of the rights of the people.

Article 3  Protection of Rights and Limitation of Powers
1. This Treaty neither grants nor creates rights.  It acknowledges certain rights from among those which existed prior to this Treaty and which continue to exist independently of it.  The enumeration and protection of certain rights in this Treaty shall not be construed to deny, disparage, or terminate other rights retained by the people.
2. This Alliance is prohibited from exercising any powers beyond those expressly delegated in this Treaty.
3. Neither this Alliance nor any state in this Alliance nor any group of states in this Alliance shall ever compel any state or group of states to remain in this Alliance.
4. Nothing in this Treaty shall be construed to prevent any group of states in this Alliance from convening a convention for any purpose whatsoever.
5. This Alliance shall not give preference in any way whatsoever to the ports of one state in this Alliance over those of another.
6. Neither vessels, vehicles, goods, property, nor people bound to or from one state shall be required, by this Alliance, to enter, clear, or pay duties in another state.
7. This Alliance shall not lay any imposts or duties whatsoever on imports or exports.
8. This Alliance shall not lay any duty on tonnage.
9. This Alliance shall not coin money.
10. This Alliance shall not maintain its own army.  See Article 12 of this Treaty.
11. This Alliance shall neither have nor employ any armed forces whatsoever, uniformed or non-uniformed, civilian or military, other than those specified in Article 12 of this Treaty.
12. Nothing in this Treaty shall be construed to prevent any state in this Alliance from maintaining its own armed forces.
13. This Alliance shall not issue bills of credit.
14. This Alliance shall not pass any bills of attainder.
15. This Alliance shall not pass any bills of pains and penalties.
16. This Alliance shall not pass any law impairing the creation or execution of contracts.
17. This Alliance shall not pass an ex post facto law.
18. This Alliance shall not grant any license creating a privileged class of people.
19. This Alliance shall not suspend the right to the writ of habeas corpus.
20. This Alliance shall not regulate, restrict, or promote either the theory or the practice of any religion.
21. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the freedom of speech.
22. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the printed media.
23. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the electronic media.
24. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the broadcast media.
25. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the right of the people to assemble.
26. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the right of the people to seek a redress of grievances.
27. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the right of any individual to buy, sell, trade, own, keep, manufacture, repair, carry, or use weapons or ammunition.
28. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the right of any individual to buy, sell, trade, own, keep, manufacture or use any material or substance.
29. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the right of any individual to defend himself, his family, his friends, or his property.
30. This Alliance shall not punish any individual for injury to an aggressor if such injury results from the individual defending himself, his family, his friends, or his property against the aggressor.
31. This Alliance shall not regulate or restrict the relationship between parent and child.
32. This Alliance shall not quarter armed forces in any facility unless that facility is owned by this Alliance.
33. This Alliance shall not deprive an individual of liberty or property except as provided in this Treaty.
34. This Alliance shall not forcibly take private property for its own use.
35. This Alliance shall not impose involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty.
36. All judges, officers, employees, and agents of this Alliance shall be bound by oath or affirmation to support this Treaty.
37. No religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust in this Alliance.  However, no officer of any state in this Alliance, no member of the Legislative Council, and no Delegate in the Convention of the States shall ever be regarded as an officer of this Alliance.
38. Nothing in this Treaty shall be construed to prevent any victim or his survivors, beneficiaries, or agents, from seeking remedy or redress of any offense or grievance.

December 1996, Page 2 Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N.

Dear Readers:  A Message from the Editor
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have a bachelor's degree in Nuclear Engineering (Texas A&M University, 1971).  I have fifteen years of engineering experience, including nuclear power reactor design (GE, San Jose), electronic countermeasures (Teledyne MEC, Mountain View), and semiconductor manufacture (AMD, Sunnyvale).  Nevertheless, I've been unemployed for the past ten years and I expect to remain unemployed.  Among the reasons are:
I have declined to be a U.S. citizen.
I no longer use a social security number.
I don't have a driver license or other government ID.
I will not accept payment that requires me to deal with a Federal Reserve bank.
I will not accept payment that is visible to the IRS.
I will not complete any IRS form, such as the W-4.
I will not complete any INS form, such as the I-9.
I will not submit to any pre-employment drug test or lie detector test.
I will not sign any pre-employment confidentiality agreement or patent agreement.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageObviously, I did many of these things in the past.  I'm no longer willing to do them as conditions of employment.  Consequently, for the past ten years I have survived with the help of my friends and family and by renting two bedrooms in my home.  I've been very frugal and tried to avoid large expenses.  My "income" has been so low that the IRS was irrelevant.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI might have continued my plan indefinitely except for an old girlfriend from my time at AMD.  For the past five or so years, I've been refusing to give her a child support payment that has been demanded by Santa Clara County, California.  My refusal has been based on politics rather than on paternity.  See Witch Hunt, September 1996.  As you can imagine, my arguments have received little sympathy from either the girlfriend or the despots who run Santa Clara County.  I'm presently being forced to sell my home so they can collect the extortion money that I've refused to give them voluntarily.  Although they maintain that I'm selling voluntarily, the alternative is an essentially permanent stay in jail.  This means, among other things, that I will no longer be able to rent those bedrooms, although I'm still getting help from family and friends.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy present strategy for replacing the lost cash from the no-longer-available bedrooms is to use my computer.  Although most people have their own computers today, there might still be some folks who would like to hire me to do a few things for them.  Among my abilities are word processing;  data entry;  composition;  critical review and analysis of letters, contracts, audit procedures, manufacturing procedures, etc.;  graphics (presently limited to gray-scale);  scanning (300 DPI gray-scale);  and OCR.  I can send and receive either faxes or data.  My equipment can read and write either Mac or PC diskettes.  If you have, or know of, any work that I might do to the mutual benefit of the involved parties, please contact me.  If you're an IRS agent, go stuff it.  My fax number is 208 346-6406.  My mail address is 479 E.  700 N., Firth, Idaho 83236.  As soon as I have an e-mail address or a voice line, I'll print the information in the newsletter.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Acknowledgments
10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to Sir Donald the Elusive for paying the production costs of this newsletter.

— editor

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, print RETURN TO SENDER above your name and address, cross out your name and address, and return the newsletter.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.  You may also cancel by phone, letter, fax, carrier pigeon, or any other method that gets the message to me.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBack Issues — Back issues or extra copies of this newsletter are available upon request.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  Please note that I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other publications.  For that permission, you must go to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I solicit letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words, but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.  I give credit for all items printed unless the author specifies otherwise.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you care to make a voluntary contribution, you may do so.  The continued existence of the newsletter will depend, in part, on such contributions.  I accept cash and postage stamps.  I don't accept checks, money orders, anything that will smell bad by the time it arrives, or anything that requires me to provide ID or a signature to receive it.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I'm sure you get the idea.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N.
December 1996, Page 3

Frontiersman
479 E.  700 N. 
Firth, Idaho 83236 

USA
OUT
of
North America
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Flag

On the Road with Buffalo Hunter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis arrived late, but we made room for it anyway.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLast Friday, Buff was in a little bar in Abilene Texas, sippin' a Lone Star Beer and watchin' the big screen while the Longhorns tromped the Aggies.  Sometime during the second quarter, a lovely young lady quietly slipped in and sat down in an empty chair next to Buff.  She eyed him surreptitiously while pretending to watch the game.  Buff noticed this, of course, and as the half-time show began, they started a conversation.  Buff may be all there and healthy, but he's also been around enough to look before he leaps.  That being the case, he didn't rush immediately into uncharted territory — the conversation started out pretty much limited to small talk about the game.  However, after only a few minutes of this, the lady jumped up and, acting insulted, loudly proclaimed, "Listen you son of a bitch, I'm damned sure not in that line of work and if I was I damned sure wouldn't be available for five dollars!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBuff, who'd only been talking about the game, was taken completely by surprise by this unexpected outburst.  He had no ready answer at all, and simply stared open mouthed as the young lady moved to the other side of the room, the very picture of insulted virtue.  Buff was understandably embarrassed.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLife goes on, and so did the game.  Buff quickly settled in with his Lone Star for the second half.  However, in only a few minutes the lady returned and again sat next to Buff.  He determined to ignore her, but she leaned over and began a conversation.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"I owe you an apology," she said.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBuff muttered something under his breath.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Really," she pleaded, "there's a good reason for what I did."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"You're just naturally a bitch?" ventured Buff.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"No," she said, "although I wouldn't blame you for thinking so.  You see," she continued, "I'm taking a graduate level psychology class at A&M and we're studying people's reactions to unexpected and embarrassing situations.  I watched you from over there and noted how long it took you to regain your composure, and how you went about it.  When you —"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What!!" Buff yelled, jumping to his feet and overturning his chair.  "You must be crazy! I wouldn't pay five hundred dollars if you was Delta Burke herself!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBuff marched out of the bar, the very picture of indignation, and left the young lady sitting there, the unhappy center of attention.

Buck Hunter Shoots Off His Mouth
Dear Buck
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHow can I tell when I find "Mr.  Right"?

— Young Lady
Dear Young Lady
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMarry him and then wait 60 years.  If you're still married to him after that, he was "Mr.  Right".

Sesame Suite
Bernie:  Hey Burt!
Burt: Doesn't this guy ever quit?
Bernie: What do you call it when a bull swallows a bomb?
Burt: I don't want to know!
Bernie: Abominable.
Burt: Ahhhgh!
Bernie: What do you call it after the bomb explodes?
Burt: I thought you were done!
Bernie: Noble
Burt: I can't stand it!

December 1996, Page 4 Frontiersman, 479 E. 700 N.
End of Year 3
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue