15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, June 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site Recognition
Air China Flight 129
April 15, 2002
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHere are some more crash site photos.  I intend for them to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to recognize the difference.  It seems to me that the difference ought to be obvious but, apparently, some people have difficulty with that.  In the pictures, notice the amount, the size, and the visibility of the wreckage.  Don't assume that a situation is a crash site just because the government says that it is.  Learn to recognize for yourself what is, and what isn't, a crash site. 10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Crash Statistics and Description
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft: 
15 April 2002
Air China
Boeing 767-2J6ER
Pusan, S. Korea
 128:167
—from AirDisaster.Com
The aircraft [B-2552] departed Beijing at 8:37am local time as flight CA129 to Pusan's Kimhae Airport.  While turning onto final approach to Runway 18R at Kimhae, the aircraft impacted rising, wooded terrain, broke apart, and caught fire.
—from AirDisaster.Com
Page 1 Photo 115x15 Page Background GIF ImagePage 1 Photo 2
Page 1 Photo 315x15 Page Background GIF ImagePage 1 Photo 4

June 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to you Sam!  I received the March 2015 issue of Frontiersman!  Thank you very much!  And thank you for printing part of that letter explaining about Maw Maw Philips.  Hopefully my last letter reached you explaining how I feel about a black Annie?  I'm never sure what gets out because of the prisoners rights work I do.  The pigs love to tamper with my mail....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe subject you write on in this issue about predators is a taboo subject to write about and speak out about in these days and times.  And it takes some real balls to tackle the subject....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageToday sex is very common between adolescents, and was very common among young teens when I was a teen myself.  But once you are a grown man, woman/adult, we must conduct ourselves as such sexually.  I do know history.  100 years ago you could buy a 15 year old wife from a mail order catalog.  And most of these marriages worked out fine in those days and times.  And teenage pregnancy has been common as long as I've been alive.  Child molestation and statutory rape are not the same crime.  But for a 40 year old man to manipulate a 14 or 15 year old to sleep with him or her is just creepy and slimy to me....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell just wanted to drop a few words on you about the subject, and also the way I see it.15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour comrade in struggle.  Thanks for giving prisoners a voice!  
—
Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
ZE-152 CSP/SAC
P.O. Box 290066
Represa, California  95671
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Sam!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings, Sir, from the outer armpit region of California, in the speck of a "private prison" called Taft....  Also, there is a nation wide military drill about to (or perhaps already) taking place that I'm curious to get your perspective on.  I hope all is well with you & your ceaseless thankless quest of free thinking, logic, & common sense that your publication brings.  A damn fine job, my friend, damn fine.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't really have much information on this military drill that's happening.  Rumor is that Uncle Sam is doing both a mock invasion & mock "martial law" exercise.  I'm information starved here Sam so if you have the low down or theory on the who, what, when & why I'd sure like to know.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlso I find it interesting that the military has been supplying local police/sheriffs departments with old "surplus".  I'm right next to the police station here & I can see an old armored personal carrier & a few humvees.  I'm sure there's more than that, but that's all I can see.  Is that going on throughout the nation & if so, why?  Weird.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnyway Sam, I'll keep this brief as I know you are very busy & your time important.  I look forward to your next issue of Frontiersman & am curious what your end game is w/all the "wreckage" sites.  Keep up the good work.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour loyal subscriber,
—a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm not aware of any plans for a martial law exercise, but consider this.  If they did such a thing just before their next fake terrorist attack, then they could make the martial law arrangement permanent.  Never underestimate the treachery of government.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCongratulations.  You're the first subscriber to suggest that there might be a reason for all of those crash site photos.  I wondered if anybody would think of that.

—editor

Community Service
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOne day a florist went to a barber shop for a haircut.  After the haircut, the barber said, "I'm not going to charge you for your haircut this week, as a community service."  The florist was pleased and left the shop.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLater, a cop came to the shop.  After the haircut, the barber said, "I'm not going to charge you for your haircut this week, as a community service."  The cop was happy and left the shop.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe next morning when the barber went to open his shop, there was a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThen a Congressman came in for a haircut.  After the haircut, the barber said, "I'm not going to charge you for your haircut this week, as a community service."  The Congressman was very happy when he left the shop.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe next morning, when the barber went to open his shop, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up, all waiting for free haircuts.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2015

Lay Their Burden Down
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOver the years, various women have told me their stories of the "molestation" that they experienced during their adolescence.  After a while, I noticed that there's an unexpected common element in some of the stories.  That is, several of the women reported to me that they'd continued to return to their "molesters", knowing that the "molestation" would continue.  While circumstances might sometimes force a young woman to do that against her will, it wasn't clear to me listening to their stories, that such was always the case.  I had the impression that, in at least some of the cases, they returned because they wanted to.  The anti-sin activists will viciously attack anybody who dares to suggest such a thing.  They insist that all sexual relationships involving adolescent females are molestation, that all such relationships result from coercion or manipulation by men, and that all adolescent female participants in such relationships are victims.  Nevertheless, some of the stories that I heard suggested otherwise.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOne particular woman, after several years of telling me about her "molestation", confided in me a statement that had been made to her by her "molester".  He had said, after their first encounter, "Well, since you enjoyed that so much, we'll do it again."  It occurred to me then that she might not have been a victim of molestation, but of guilt.  Maybe she wasn't tormented by what had happened to her when she was an adolescent.  Maybe she was tormented by the fact that she'd enjoyed it so much, even though it had been presented to her as obscene.  Maybe her recollection of the experience as "molestation" was an act of self-deception, intended to rid her of guilt.  If so, then it didn't work.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuch a sexual relationship might indeed be molestation, as the anti-sin activists define it.  In that case, I sympathize with the victim.  On the other hand, the evaluation of such relationships isn't necessarily as cut-and-dried as the anti-sin activists want us to believe.  Those activists have an agenda and I believe that they evaluate such relationships to suit themselves, regardless of the facts.  They view every sexual relationship that involves an adolescent female as being molestation.  They insist that every adolescent female in such a relationship is a victim.  Those allegations are true some of the time, but not necessarily all of the time.  I suggest that the harm to young women that's attributed to "molestation" might not always be caused by the "molestation".  Maybe, at least some of the time, it might be caused by the doctrines of sin, guilt, and obscenity that the anti-sin activists have inflicted upon all of us.  Maybe, if young women weren't already programmed in advance to believe that their bodies and their desires are obscene, and that sex is a sin, then the results might be different.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTo whatever extent my speculations are correct, I place the blame for the harm to young woman entirely on the self-righteous anti-sin activists.  They've inflicted their ugly doctrines onto all of us, whether or not we agree with them.  They use every means at their disposal, including the punitive powers of government, to ruin the lives of anybody who dares to disagree with them.  They succeed only because we submit.  If we will rid ourselves of their corrupting influence, then we might see things differently.  We might relieve ourselves of a lot of needless guilt and punishment.  Sin is their burden, not ours.  We should reject it as forcefully as they have imposed it.  We should lay their burden down.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
High Hopes
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've noticed, over the years, that the blacks will get up in arms because a cop killed or attacked a black man.  I don't recall seeing the blacks get similarly upset when a cop killed or attacked a white man.  That suggests to me that the blacks don't care if the cops kill or attack white people, only if they kill or attack black people.  It makes me wonder.  Is it possible that maybe the blacks might be just as racist as the whites?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat's wrong with everybody?  What difference does it make if the victim was white or black?  What matters is that the cops killed somebody.  I don't know if the blacks are more clueless, failing to understand that, or if the whites are more clueless, failing to notice.  Both whites and blacks ought to object when the cops kill somebody, of any race.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageActually, there might be a bright side to this.  If we can achieve equality of cluelessness, then maybe we can go even further.  Today, equality of cluelessness.  Tomorrow, who knows?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
June 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMuch of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Betty;  FL, of Corcoran, California;  and Nathaniel, of Taft, California.
— editor
Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Visit Some of My Websites
Pharos
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
The Sovereign's Library
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/
My personal website
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Joke
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a blonde with half a brain?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGifted.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Actual Classified Advertisements
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Lady Nancy the Enchanting.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTired of Working for Only $9.75 per Hour?  We Offer Profit Sharing and Flexible Hours.  Starting Pay:  $7 — $9 Per Hour.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGet a Little John:  The Traveling Urinal Holds 2 Bottles of Beer.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGeorgia Peaches — California Grown — 89 Cents Lb.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNice Parachute:  Never Opened — Used Once — Slightly Stained.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNotice to the Person or Persons Who Took the Large Pumpkin on Highway 87 Near Southridge Storage:  Please Return the Pumpkin and Be Checked.  Pumpkin Might Be Radioactive.  All Other Plants in Vicinity Are Dead.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAmerican Flag, 60 Stars, Pole Included, $100.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue