15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, April 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site Recognition
China Airlines Flight 611,
May 25, 2002
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is another in the series of short articles in which I'm presenting photographs of airplane crash sites.  There are several more photographs yet to be presented, in several more articles.  By showing these pictures of crash sites, I intend to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to recognize the difference.  It seems to me that the difference ought to be obvious but, apparently, some people have difficulty with that, and believe that a situation is a crash site even when all of the evidence is to the contrary.  So, in the pictures, notice the amount, the visibility, and the size of the wreckage.  Notice, in some of the pictures, the skid marks, gouge marks, or scorch marks on the ground.  Learn to recognize what is, and what isn't, a crash site.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Crash Statistics
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft:
25 May 2002
China Airlines
Boeing 747-209B
Taiwan Strait - off Penghu, Taiwan
225:225
—from AirDisaster.Com
Page 1 Photo Crash Description
The aircraft [B-18255] departed Taiwan's Chiang Kai Shek Airport at 2:50pm local time for the 1hr 20min flight to Hong Kong.  About 20 minutes after takeoff, while cruising at FL350, the aircraft disappeared from radar screens and crashed into the Taiwan Strait between Taiwan and China.  Radar data suggests that the aircraft broke into four pieces while at FL350.  This theory is supported by the fact that articles which would have been found inside the aircraft (magazines, etc.) were found up to 80 miles from the crash site.  There was no sign of an explosion on the recovered debris, and no distress call was received from the flight crew.  Weather around the time of the accident was clear.
—from AirDisaster.Com

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis message is in response to my article Predators, on page 3 of the March issue.
—editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"It follows that a (for example) 15-year-old female isn't a child."  I STRONGLY DISAGREE.  But I'll leave it like that.  Because I could say a lot worse and perhaps I am misreading the whole thing.
—Ptosis
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you believe that the hypothetical 15-year-old female in my article is still a child, then are you proposing that there isn't any change in legal status as a consequence of puberty?  Do you believe that adolescence is legally indistinguishable from childhood?  In that case, how do you determine who is and who isn't a pedophile?  Remember, a sexual attraction to children is pedophilia but a sexual attraction to adolescents isn't pedophilia.  Precise definitions must be used during litigation.  Sentiment and whim are not a sufficient standard.  So, if not puberty, then what do you propose as the boundary between childhood and adolescence?
—editor
Dear Mr. Aurelius;
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you for sharing my treatise on prison slavery [Slavery Without the Guilt, January 2015, page 3], and most of all, thank you for providing a means for persona non grata to have a voice.
Arrow

April 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

15x5 Page Background GIF Image... In spite of a horrible recidivism rate, California refuses to recognize a major contributor to recidivism:  Prison On-Set PTSD.  This is an ugly condition, I bear witness to on a daily basis.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIgnoring facts and the truth, does not make it go away.  I commend your publication for standing up against the status quo!15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn sincere gratitude,
—Robert H. Outman
Prisoner P-79939
Dear Comrade Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to you in solidarity brother!  I'm writing to say thank you very much for printing my letter to you in your Feb 2015 Frontiersman [page 1].  I just received it.  Also thanks for sending me your last issue too.  I hope people will enjoy reading it, and hopefully it will give your readers an eye opening education on the sordid racist industrial prison complex of California we are forced to survive within.  The good news is they changed their minds about keeping me in the SHU indeterminately.  They are letting me out end of 2015, so far that's the plan.  But they can change their minds at the last minute.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnyway, your Miss Cast article [February 2015, page 3] about a "black Annie" had me laughing.  I do not agree with you on the issue.  But it's refreshing to read a paper where people still exercise true free speech.  This is my take on this subject.  Annie and Cinderella from my understanding, are both fictional characters, and fictional characters such as fairy tale portrays and orphan portrayals should be racially interchangeable in this day and age.  And I feel little black children in oppressed and impoverished areas of the United States need to see female black children and young African American women in leading roles such as in Annie and Cinderella to give them positive role models who look like themselves.  Because the lack of positive black children and young black women role models for black American youth is very noticeable to me, in today's pop culture.  From what I see, today's black performing artists are teaching our little precious black girls (and white & Hispanic girls, too) to be materialistic, and are also teaching them to grow up to be sexual objects through these music videos and sexual songs that are being repetitively pumped into their minds visually and auditorily almost from their time of birth.  So to me a black Annie, a black Cinderella, or even a black Wonder Woman would be a good idea for our female youth to watch.  And that's my exercise of free speech, and it's really how I see this issue.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell thank you again for printing my letter.  Also it's okay for you to use any thing in this letter for your newsletter.  Again, if you do, I request that you print my name and address with the article.  Thank you, and solidarity Sam.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour brother in struggle, 
Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
 ZE-152 CSP/SAC
 P.O. Box 290066
 Represa, California  95671
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI could be wrong about this, but it seems to me that many productions of black folklore or traditional black literature, regardless of how well or how poorly they're done, are routinely denounced by the black critics as being racist and as portraying offensive black stereotypes.  Disney's Song of the South comes to mind.  It's possible that if the black critics weren't so easily offended, then there might be more performances of traditional black literature and folklore, giving black performers more opportunities to provide the role models that, according to your suggestion, are in short supply.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour idea of racial interchangeability might be useful in some ways but I don't accept it as being valid in the portrayal of characters in folklore and traditional literature.  The use of Brandy as Cinderella is offensive to me because it's an example of revisionist tampering with traditional white literature purely for the sake of political correctness.  The fairy tale comes from a white European cultural tradition, not from sub-Saharan Africa.  Fairy tales, as well as other forms of literature, can have cultural value.  How do you suppose the black critics would react if we did a new production of Roots, using Tom Bergeron in the role of Kunta Kinte, and claimed that it was okay because they're "interchangeable"?  I expect that the critics would go off like fireworks on the Fourth of July.  Casting Brandy as Cinderella is equally nonsensical.  Interchangeable?  I don't think so.  Offensive?  In my opinion, yes.
—editor
Greetings Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is about the EC Irvine students voting to take down the US flag.  The mass reaction seems to be that they should be banished to hell for offenses against the flag.  I hope to
Arrow

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 April 2015

see some comments from your (our) side soon.  Seems that we had better be part of the herd, or else.
—Bob Link
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn my opinion, the flag issue is a substitute for the real issue.  I believe that some people have sensed a problem with the nature of the U.S. government, but they don't understand the problem.  The causes of the problem aren't readily visible or accessible.  The flag is both visible and accessible.  So, people direct their objections toward the flag.  It makes them feel good, but it doesn't address the problem.  Here's an applicable quotation from almost 30 years ago.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour young people [are] attacking the symbols of power they can see....  They resist in ways that make them feel good, not those that actually accomplish anything.  Actually, it's a controlled provocation.  Our agents stir them up so that we can let them release their frustrations.  At the same time, we keep track of them, give them a scare, arrest some.
—Andrei Denisov, KGB colonel
Soviet Advisor to the Central Administrative Area
from the miniseries Amerika, 1987
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn 1987, the miniseries was a prediction or, at least, an allegory.  I fear that, today, it's more of a description.  In 1987, it frightened us.  I fear that, today, most young people would shrug their shoulders.  Cops and soldiers in the schools and airports are no longer an eerie alarmist notion.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've been studying the situation for a long time.  Anyone who's interested in reading some of what I've written about it is welcome to do so.  A good place to start would be my Supreme Flaw of the Land essays.  They're available on Pharos.  Here's the address.
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/Flaw_of_the_Land_Essays/Flaw_Essays.html.
—editor
Dear Mr Milam;
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you for your 25 February 2015 letter....  I also apologize for my salutation error in my 11 February letter [this issue, page 1]....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe matter of Prison On-Set PTSD is especially significant to me, since I am a retired deputy sheriff who was shot twice and left for dead, only to develop a healthy case of PTSD.  Therefore, knowing the condition and its totality, I am appalled how many young men develop and endure PTSD in prison, while prison mental health officials deliberately ignore it....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAgain, I applaud your noble efforts in bringing the truth forward, and remain 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn sincere gratitude,
—Robert H. Outman
Prisoner P-79939

Pretexts
Robecus
Saying to the mother's tears and sobs,
Suck it up lady, I'm just doing my job!
After all, I've got a wife and kids to be fed,
Take your complaint to the department head!
This chamber needs more gas!
Hey!  I'm just a member of the working class.
Batons swinging dripping blood red,
We only did what the supervisor said!
Mean spirited state sponsored pain and losses,
We're only doing the will of our bosses!
Cry for mercy feel the pain and grief,
We must follow our sworn professional belief!
We don't hurt for pleasure and sport,
All is done by authority of the court!
Torment inflected by jailers, jurors, and judges,
We're only following the law;  not grudges!
Don't call us bully, or inflict shame,
We treat almost everyone the same!10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Say It Again, Sam
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis past December, I watched a documentary about Playboy magazine, and the various other associated enterprises.  The documentary examined Hefner's efforts to ease restrictions on what could be published, to remove the stigma of sin from human sexuality, and to make the argument that nudity isn't obscene.  Watching the documentary, I noticed that all views of foldouts and nude women, without exception, were carefully edited.  Thus, the documentary fell far short of Hefner's objectives.  It might have annoyed some members of the Southern Baptist Convention but it showed that Hefner's goals remain unachieved.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe only progress that I've noticed toward an untainted acceptance of human sexuality is mostly in the TV commercials, where some skin is shown and some previously prohibited words are used.  It's ironic that TV commercials would be more conducive to enlightenment than Playboy magazine but even the commercials have been only marginally successful.  Down here in the Bible Belt, people still try not to use the word sex in polite company.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

April 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageElections should be held on April 16th — the day after we pay our income taxes.  That is one of the few things that might discourage politicians from being big spenders.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  and Dewey and Betty.
— editor
Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Visit Some of My Websites
Pharos
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
The Sovereign's Library
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/
My personal website
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Joke
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:  What do you call it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette?
A:  Artificial intelligence.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Actual Classified Advertisements
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Lady Nancy the Enchanting.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFree, Farm Kittens, Ready to Eat
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageKellogg's Pot Tarts, $1.99 Box
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFree Yorkshire Terrier, 8 Years Old, Unpleasant Little Dog
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFull Sized Mattress, 20 Yr Warranty, Like New, Slight Urine Smell.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFully Cooked Boneless Smoked Man, $2.09 Lb
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBar S Sliced Bologna, Regular or Tasty, Save 30 Cents on 2
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOpen House, Body Shapers Toning Salon, Free Coffee & Donuts
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGround Beast, 99 Cents Lb
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlzheimer's Center Prepares for An Affair To Remember
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageLawyer Says Client is Not That Guilty
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJoining Nudist Colony!  Must Sell Washer & Dryer, $30010x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 April 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue