Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Imagine
Sam Aurelius Milam III
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
(An imagined conversation
one day at the office)
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Yeah," he said, leaning back in his chair and speaking on the telephone, "women can do the job, but that don't keep working with ’em from bein’ a pain in tha ass!"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What?!?" from across the partition.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Oops.  Gotta go." he said, hanging up the telephone and glancing up at the top of the partition, and then at the doorway to his cubicle.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSure enough, she came storming in through the doorway.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What did you mean by that?!?" she yelled, trying to cross her arms but having some difficulty, because of her ample boobs.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Jeez!" he thought to himself, trying not to stare,  "She's gotta be jokin’!"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Well?" she demanded, "Why would working with women be a pain in the, what you said?!?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Hell," he continued, still thinking to himself, "it's like them explorers that sailed tha seven seas."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"WELL?!?" she demanded again, louder this time, planting her fists firmly on her curvaceous hips, which caused her ample boobs to jiggle.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Them explorers." he explained, finally finding his voice.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe got that expression of baffled superiority on her face, the expression that women in the workplace reserve for their male colleagues.  "What explorers?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"They was just tryin'," he elaborated, "ta git away from their wives!"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What does that have to do with anything?!?" she asked in exasperation, waving her arms, which made her ample boobs jiggle again.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHe kept trying not to stare.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Well, not just wives," he improvised, "maybe some of’ ’em was tryin’ ta git away from their girlfriends or their, uh."  He'd started to say coworkers, but thought better of it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe spun on her heel, muttering, "Typical male, can't even answer a simple question."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs she strutted out of the cubicle, she would have slammed the door except that cubicles don't have doors.  It left her feeling unfulfilled.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Well," he thought to himself, "at least with the rear view, you're less likely to get caught starin'."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHe leaned back in his chair, sighed, his eyes glazed over, and he said out loud, forgetting where he was, "Dammit, we don't wanna work with ’em, just play with ’em."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"What?!?" a different voice from across the other partition, "What the hell did you just say?!?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Yeah!!"  The first voice again.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter that, things got a lot more complicated.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image
When did freedom of opinion and freedom of choice become un-American?  Why is it acceptable for one political faction to establish mandatory and universal policies and procedures, impose them uniformly onto everybody else, by force, and punish people who don't comply?  Such enforced conformity is a characteristic of a police state, not of a free society.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFreedom of choice is a better idea.  Consider, as an example, that it was never essential for every workplace to be sexually integrated.  The feminists could easily have opted for a combination of mixed gender workplaces, male only workplaces, and female only workplaces.  Then, a person could have worked in whatever kind of workplace suited him, or her.  The feminists could have had their jobs without creating a feminist police state in the process.  The present result, making sexually integrated workplaces both universal and mandatory, deprives not only men, but also women, of their freedom of choice.  Police states work that way.  The prospect of being accused of sexist attitudes or of sexual harassment also has a chilling effect on a man's freedom of opinion, another characteristic of a police state.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI was employed in the corporate establishment, part-time or full-time, as a co-op student or as a full-time employee, from about 1968 until about 1987.  During that period of time, the proportion of women in the workplace gradually increased.  We, the men who worked there, gradually found ourselves answering not just to management but also, potentially, to every woman in the entire establishment.  That is, in addition to assignments and instructions from the boss, we were likely to be subjected to control by nagging, just like at home, but with one big difference.  Any woman in the entire workplace might, with impunity, act like a wife,
Arrow

November 2020 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

but a man who acted like a husband was likely to be accused of sexist attitudes or of sexual harassment.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn addition to professional interactions with female colleagues at work, I also had various personal relationships with women, both in and out of the workplace.  That wouldn't be relevant to this article except that the lessons learned transfer well from one situation to the other, in either direction.  I was laid off, allegedly due to a lack of sales, in 1987.  Since then, I've remained unemployed.  My last personal relationship with a woman ended in 2003.  Since then, I've avoided any further such relationships.  My experiences gave me considerable food for thought.  Since then, I've had plenty of time to think.  There are lessons here that can be learned.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageConsider my present situation.  I can put as much salt or sugar as I want on my food, drop my socks wherever they happen to fall, sleep as late as I want to sleep, snore without being banished to the couch, get up in the middle of the night to write an article, squeeze the toothpaste tube in the middle, leave the toilet seat whichever way I want it, take the trash out when I feel like it, sweep the floors when I get around to it, choose my own shows on the television, and eat pizza or hamburgers instead of a tossed salad.  Imagine a similarly nag-free workplace.  A man would be able to tell ribald jokes, hang pinups on the walls, ogle the secretary and proposition her, use colorful language, smoke cigars, and so forth.  He could be a man, not a person.  What a great idea.  What a great way to work.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy state of permanent unemployment came about for entirely different reasons but, coincidentally, it relieved me of workplace nagging for about the past 33 years.  I've intentionally avoided other nag-prone relationships for the past 17 years.  Imagine nag-free living.  Imagine my tranquility.  Life is good.  Work could be good, too.  Imagine.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol
Letters to the Editor
Greetings Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... I take a moment to thank you for continuing to send me the Frontiersman — just got & read Oct.  Always rich w/ great info & insights.  And to say again:  Even the most hard line Jews who are the chief liars about the "6 million" myth have repeatedly reduced those fake numbers many times.  I think now they claim a few hundred thousand.  That's still a lie.  You can do a little research and get 100% reliable proof.  The Barnes Review has had the most constantly reliable & usually well-proven facts on this & everything else about history; & exposing all the lies across the entire history spectrum.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI am stunned that prisoner "S. H." (p3 Oct issue) thinks Trump is the one who might try to sabotage the election.  Love him or hate him, (Trump), any legitimate research will show over & over again, layer upon layer, that it is his crazy, violent, maniacal, lying adversaries who are sabotaging the election because they know otherwise trump will win by a landslide.  (And I'm not a trump ass-kisser by any means).  (Trump has done more for prisoners at large, & who deserve it, than the past 50 years of presidents, all combined.  Do the homework!)
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNo time for more.  Thank you again, Sam.  I hope maybe 2021 I'll be able to see you face-to-face tho all stops have now been pulled out by CDCR & BPH (parole) staff to sabotage that, including now overtly requiring groveling "confessions" for not only the original crime frame-up, but for every false accusation made against me for about 40 years (give or take a couple).  Like the Catholic Inquisition all over again.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll for now.  Blessings to you, dear brother
—F. L., a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn my comments on page 3 of the October issue, I didn't intend to suggest that the atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis didn't happen.  I presented my opinions on that topic in A Good Beginning, in the January 2018 issue.  It's an important article.  I highly recommend it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs I noted in my comments, the Jews accounted for 43% of the victims of the Nazis, but commanded 100% of the subsequent sympathy.  I mentioned that because, so far as I'm aware, it's the best known example of that kind of thing, and I see the same kind of thing still happening today.  Every group of reformers, activists, victims, or self-proclaimed victims tries to make its own misfortune seem as grievous as possible.  That might not be such a bad thing if such groups were actually seeking justice or relief, but they aren't.  They're seeking power, funds, and privilege.  They don't want to solve their problems for themselves.  They want the government to solve their problems for them, by forcing everybody else to do something their way.  Such efforts, over the years, have resulted in the slow accumulation of the present police state.  That police state imposes onto the entire population, by force, the pet peeves of each and every group with a grievance.  The result is an enforced ideology of political correctness, and a tendency toward a kind of groupthink, an Orwellian society conditioned to conformity.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding the election, I believe that the outcome is irrelevant.  There hasn't been a
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2020

president in the history of the nation who's ever succeeded in diverting the government from its course of ever increasing police state powers.  Whoever's in office, the eventual result will be the same.  As Claire Wolfe noted, "America is at that awkward stage;  it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
—editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image...now, where to start in regards to October's Frontiersman.  In your "It Would Take a Miracle" [page 1], in America's attempt to eradicate the natives, you say its population has been reduced to 4%.  Actually, by my figures, the native population has been reduced to 2.9%.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou know, Sam, when I read some of your readers "letters to the editor" submissions, I think some of them assume that since you are a 74-year-old, white male, who lives in Georgia and is anti-government, I think they think you are also a white supremacist, which I know that you are neither a white supremacist, nor a racist....  I think some readers think that way because you are critical in your views on some black issues.  I share your views where I believe that I'm being critical on blacks right now because, as a group, they're acting like idiots, and being racists themselves.  They are sowing division with "black lives matter", and I feel like they want over-representation in everything.  For a group who only represents 15% of the U.S. population they sure have taken over some sports and Hollywood, etc.  I mean, shit, if you're a gay, Jew, black, you're king of the world....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... Anywho, I got off track, and your article on Christians [It Would Take a Miracle], all "organized" religion is full of shit.  No one knows our true beginning.  How about everyone start by treating each other good, try to not do bad.  Make love, not war.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePeace my friend.
—S. H., a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy statement about the reduced size of the native population was that, by 350 years after white people began to arrive on this continent, the size of the native population had been reduced to 4% of its previous size.  The numbers came from a PBS documentary and referred to the point in time that was specified in the documentary.  I don't know the present number.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI remember hearing, when I was young, of one of my family members, a couple of generations back, who said that, if he knew which part of his blood was Indian, then he'd cut a hole in his arm and let that part out.  I had another family member who was remembered for being scrupulously honest.  My point is that, if we trace our ancestry back far enough, then each of us has every possible kind of ancestor.  Recall Genealogical Overkill, in the February 2011 issue.  I disapprove of arrogance, hypocrisy, or oppressive policies, regardless of the race, gender, creed, or ethnicity of the source, and regardless of the race, gender, creed, or ethnicity of the target.  I disapprove of organized religion because, regardless of the tiresome rhetoric to the contrary, brutality and force are among the failures and legacies of each and every such religion, including Christianity.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegarding the forced imposition of political correctness, I believe that nobody has an obligation to approve of any particular person, situation, or circumstance but, obligation or not, trying to put up with people or things that we don't like is probably a good idea.  We're all in this together and it would probably be best if we could all at least try to act like it.
—editor
Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageEvery environmental problem that we have, without exception, is a consequence of excess human population.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRegardless of jingoism and dramatic heroics to the contrary, it's better to live for a cause than it is to die for it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGPS isn't unconditionally better than a road map.  A road map can't be hacked, it can't be used to remotely detect your location, and it can't be used as a target for a guided missile attack.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt's a risky idea for a woman to show up unexpectedly for a surprise visit with her husband or her boyfriend.  He might not be alone.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA legitimate government doesn't prevent crime.  It punishes criminals. 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNeither the pen nor the sword is mightier.  It depends on who's wielding them. 10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Funds
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy small cash flow ended in July of 2016.  Since then, I've mostly been using what I'd previously saved.  Even though I'm 74 years old and I'm being stingy with my funds, it seems possible that I might outlive them.  Maybe not, one never knows for sure, but it seems possible.  If I last longer than the funds do, then it's going to be difficult for me to pay for things, including the publication of this newsletter and the maintenance of my websites and domain names.  So, donations are welcome.  Maybe somebody might even buy something from the Moonlight Flea Market.  Please remember that I can't cash checks or money orders.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

November 2020 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWe've all been instructed that, when we sneeze, we should sneeze into our elbows.  We've all been instructed to wash our hands often.  So, now what are people doing?  Not shaking hands.  Bumping elbows.  Duhhhh....
—editor
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  and Betty.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

It's Hot and Dry in Georgia
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Dina, of Gainesville, Georgia.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Baptists baptize by sprinkling, the Methodists use wet-wipes, the Presbyterians give rain checks, and the Catholics pray for the wine to turn back into water.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe farmers feed their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying boiled eggs.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Interesting Speculations About the Past
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Steve, of Wahiawa, Hawaii.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBack in the 1500s, people cooked food in a big kettle that always hung over the fire.  Every morning, they'd light the fire and add things to the pot.  They'd eat the stew for dinner, leaving the leftovers in the pot to get cold overnight, and then start over again the next morning.  Sometimes, the stew had food in it that had been there for quite a while, hence the rhyme, "peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old."  They ate mostly vegetables, and didn't get much meat.  Sometimes they'd obtain pork, which made them feel special.  When visitors came over, they'd hang up their bacon to show it off.  A man was proud if he could "bring home the bacon."  They'd cut off a little to share with guests, and sit around "chewing the fat."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2020

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue