PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
What I Didn't Say
to Miss Andry
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI know a buxom young lass named Miss Andry.  Okay, her name isn't actually Miss Andry, but she is a buxom young lass.  Well, she's a bit more than buxom, kind of fat, to tell the truth, but she is a young lass.  Or maybe not that young.  She's younger than I am.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnyway, some time ago, Miss Andry commented to me that some of the statements that I've made in this newsletter might be a little "anti-woman".  She made the comment with some hesitation.  She seemed to be afraid that I might not take it well.  She seemed to feel that she was accusing me of being some sort of a heretic, or maybe even a pervert.  I knew better than to argue with a woman, so I made a courteous reply and the conversation moved on to safer subjects.  After I'd thought about it for a while, I decided to write this little article.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor decades, feminists have been notorious for their outspoken and flagrant anti-man statements.  Here are a few simple examples that come easily to mind.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA woman can do twice the work of a man, in half the time.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMen never listen.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMen don't have sense enough to stop and ask for directions.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMen think with their penises.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMen are all sexist pigs who want only one thing from a woman.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMen can't "open up" and express their true feelings.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMiss Andry, having grown up after feminist ideology had already achieved the status of holy writ, accepts such anti-man statements as if they were the Word of God.  She's been conditioned to believe that a woman can make such statements with impunity.  She would accept any such statement as being correct by definition and also as being acceptable in polite company, if it was made by a woman.  She disapproved of my allegedly anti-woman statements not because she believed them to be inaccurate, or even in poor taste, but because they were made by a man.  That suggests to me some things about women.  Maybe their anti-man statements are merely a consequence of the normal arrogance and hypocrisy of feminism.  On the other hand, they might be the result of inherent but unadmitted misandry.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageMale Symbol

Letters to the Editor
Greetings Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI hope this finds you well.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThanks for publishing my comments in the most recent Frontiersman I've received [November 2020, page 2]....
—F.L., a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePlay it again Sam, your music is always good to my ears!  Keep doing what you do best....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSincerely,
—R.G., a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHi Sam - Your latest issue was excellent, but I am concerned about your finances....  I understand you have worked and paid into social security for a while.  Since you are well past full retirement age, why don't you apply for social security, and get retroactive payments?  That should provide income for you!
—Tom from Redwood City
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI can't give you a simple answer to your question.  I can only suggest that you study jurisdiction, social contract, sovereignty, citizenship (as it's defined in the fourteenth amendment to the U.S. constitution), and the status and pedigree of the U.S. constitution.  That information is available in Pharos, under the headings Liberty, Sovereignty, and the Doctrine of Social Contract and The Supreme Flaw of the Land Essays.  If you study that information, then you still might not agree with me but at least you'll understand why I won't use Social Security.
—editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings.  My letter finds you well I pray....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... onward to your Dec. 2020 Frontiersman, in your article "trans rights & unalien wrongs", boy did you hit it on the head.  Political correctness has become an imposed secular orthodoxy and we have 2 versions fighting for ultimate control.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou have the far left trying to abolish white America.  And you have the far right trying to abolish everyone who isn't white.  And both sides are amazingly effective at getting both sides to war each other.
Arrow

January 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHow?  By using the media to inflame one side against the other by using topics such as racism, homosexuality, xenophobia, religious dogmas, fear of (?) (fill in the blank) they, (the rich), maintain control of the poor because they effectively erase individualism and achieve "herd mentality" control by inciting and appealing to one's bellicose nature.  The rich don't care about us or our issues.  They only want to maintain control of our money and of our labor.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGet real, people, do you really think someone like Donald Trump gives a shit whether you live or die?  Nancy Pelose earns a salary every year that would take the average working man 1/3 of his life to make.  Do you think she gives a shit if you go hungry?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn reality, it's not about left or right, Democrat or Republican.  It's about the rich maintaining control of the masses.  Research the "rich", like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, Rothchild.  They all donate money to both sides.  Red and Blue.  Why?  To keep us fighting against each other.  Instead we should rebel and overthrow and start over.  That's how the USA got its start.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn your letter to the editor, J.M. from Victorville, is right in his assessment of Buddhism not being a religion.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI've done a shit ton of reading of Buddhism and Siddhartha, the real name of Buddha.  Like most things, people have molested the original person involved and wrote things that weren't true of the original person Siddhartha.  At 80 years old, on his death bed he said he was not a god, nor did he consider himself a prophet.  Instead he was a man who tried to do right by being a service to mankind.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSiddhartha had what he considered visions of "truths", but he also would go through marathon meditation and prayer sessions while fasting, denying his body and mind of sustenance can cause hallucinations.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI know Buddhists who are also Christians.  They are people who believe in God, and a person who lives by Buddhist traditions are in line with what Christ taught, love you're fellow man, give what you have, offer the other cheek to your enemy, etc.  But, Buddhism has been twisted into different sects that have strayed from the original path.  Anywho, I shall close.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBe safe.  I really enjoyed your childhood story "Refuge".
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSincerely,
—S.H., a prisoner
Hey Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... let me tell you things here have gotten much worse since I last wrote you, there was another stabbing death out in population last week, and now over 1/2 of the entire prison is infected with the Corona Virus!  The whole prison is on quarantine lockdown, and they've still got me locked up in an isolation prison cell, and there is no heat at all in this building and we've all been freezing our asses off especially at night and early morning when the temperature dropped to 25 degrees!  Myself and several others have filed grievance complaints about it, but it don't do no good, they lied and said the heat was on.  They did feed us good for Thanksgiving, and I am sure they'll feed us good for Christmas & New Years too....
—H.L., a prisoner
Real Bears Do It in the Forest
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm not advocating censorship but, darn, it would sure be a good thing if the advertisers didn't sometimes tend to show such a deplorable lack of (sorry about this) good taste.  I'm referring to some of the commercials about toilet paper.  I haven't actually tried to keep track of this but I recall both blue bears and red bears.  So, I suppose that there are at least two companies that are using bears to advertise their product.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageActually, the advertisers, however many of them there are, appear to be competing to see who can produce the most (sorry about this again) tasteless commercials.  I'm reminded of the movie Honeysuckle Rose (1980, Willie Nelson, Dyan Cannon), where a lady member of the band commented, "If it wasn't fer bad taste you guys wouldn't have no taste at all!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhy advertise toilet paper anyway?  I've never purchased or rejected a particular brand of toilet paper because of an advertisement.  People are going to buy the stuff anyway, whether or not it's advertised.  Wouldn't it make more sense to declare a dividend, or even to reduce the price of the product, instead of using the funds to produce advertisements that are in such (gah!) poor taste?  Also, why bears?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe blue bear advertisements have deteriorated even below (sigh) bad taste.  A while back, I heard on one of them the claim that a person can use four times less of the stuff.  There isn't any such thing as four times less.  Four times less is mathematical gibberish.  Did any of those advertisers even study arithmetic?  When you multiply by four, you get four times more, not four times less.  When you divide by four, you don't get four times less.  You get one quarter as much.  As I noted in Milam's Dictionary of Distinctions, Differences, and Other Odds and Ends, "The sloppy use of words
Arrow

Page 2Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 January 2021

both reflects and encourages sloppy thinking."
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFurthermore, why would they want people to use less of their product?  If they want to reduce their sales, then they have an even more puzzling problem than poor taste (whatever) or mathematical gibberish.  I'm not sure just what kinds of sloppy things they might be doing in either the boardroom or the bathroom (don't want to know) but sloppy thinking is probably among them.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Be the Revolution
Sam Aurelius Milam III
5x5 Page Backgound GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagegovern ....  To control the actions or behavior of ....  To keep under control;  restrain.
—The American Heritage Dictionary
of the English Language, 1992
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe difference between one government and another, or even between one form of government and another, is a difference in degree, and not a difference in kind.  All governments control people.  All governments do so by force.  It necessarily follows that all governments, of whatever style or form, are evil.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou cannot buy the Revolution.  You cannot make the Revolution.  You can only be the Revolution.  It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.
—from The Dispossessed, 1974
by Ursula K. LeGuin
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAny traditional revolution inherently contains the seeds of its own inevitable failure.  That's true because it's necessary for any traditional revolution to be centrally organized and directed.  Thus, a revolutionary movement isn't much different from a government.  Every such revolution that has ever succeeded has simultaneously failed because it succeeded only in replacing one bad government with another bad government.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe only kind of revolution that has any legitimacy at all, and any hope at all of ever accomplishing anything useful, is a revolution within an individual, within his own mind.  A man can't buy the revolution, or make the revolution.  He can only be the revolution.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBe the revolution.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere is such a thing as a stupid question.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA democracy is unsustainable unless the people outgun the authorities.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen the toleration of diversity becomes mandatory, then that requirement is, itself, a form of intolerance.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Eugenics au Naturel
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI suspect that the history of our species consists of a series of high-tech societies each of which, after its collapse, was followed by a dark era of primitive survival.  I believe that such dark times are necessary for the health of our species because they cleanse our genome in a way that we, ourselves, lack the wisdom to do, even when we have the ability.  It also seems to me that we're fast approaching another such dark interval and that we, as a species, are very much in need of it.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Better Use
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSome time ago, in a movie called Wonder Boys, on the LAFF channel, I saw a new low in the despicable practice of censorship.  After the first few minutes, I turned it off because the censorship was intolerable.  What did they censor?  A woman's boobs?  The sex organs on a Greek statue?  A baby's butt, like on America's Funniest Home Videos?  No.  Every time professor Tripp put a marijuana cigarette in his mouth, they blurred the view of it.  I suggest that the censors should all go to former war zones and remove unexploded land mines.  That would be a much better use of their time.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

The Adventures of the Blondes
As Retold by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTwo blondes were walking along a railroad.  One of them complained, "Damn, I'm sure tired of these short steps!"  The other blonde nodded her head in agreement but replied, "Yeah, but I'm even more tired of these low handrails!"
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter a while, a train was coming.  The blondes ran as fast as they could, even skipping steps and neglecting to hold the handrails.  One of them panicked and headed off in a different direction.  The other one shrieked at her, "No!  Don't run out into that plowed ground!  It'll catch you there for sure!"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Funds
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy only predicable cash flow ended in July of 2016.  Since then, I've mostly been using occasional contributions, plus what I'd previously saved, which is now mostly gone.  Even though I'm 74 years old and I'm being stingy with my funds, it seems likely that I'm going to outlive them.  If I do, then it's going to be difficult for me to pay for things, including the publication of this newsletter and the maintenance of my websites and domain names.  Things like socks, hand soap, and light bulbs also come to mind.  So, donations are welcome.  Maybe somebody might even buy something from the Moonlight Flea Market.  Please remember that I can't cash checks or money orders.  Cash is best.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

January 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

Davis' Dictum
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageProblems that go away by themselves come back by themselves.
—Marcy E. Davis
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  Tom, of Redwood City, California;  and F.L., of Soledad, California
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

It's Hot and Dry in Georgia
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Dina, of Gainesville, Georgia.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe potatoes cook underground.  You just pull one out and add butter.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou step out the front door at 7:30 in the morning and break into a sweat.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou burn your hand opening the car door.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Signs That You're Getting Older
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageConversations with people your own age often turn into "dueling ailments."
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt takes a couple of tries to get over a speed bump.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou're on a TV game show and you decide to risk it all and go for the rocker.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou come to the conclusion that your worst enemy is gravity.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou're only asleep, but the nursing home attendants worry that you're dead.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou can date somebody 1/3 your age without breaking any laws.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou can't remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYou get into a heated argument about pension plans.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 January 2021

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue