PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
In Loco Parentis
Sam Aurelius Milam III
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child;  when I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
—1 Corinthians 13:11
Holy Bible
Revised Standard Version
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Declaration of Independence proclaims certain ideas.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll men are created equal.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGod endowed men with certain inalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe legitimate purpose of governments is to secure such rights.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGovernments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf a government becomes destructive of such ends, then the people have the right to abolish it and to create a new one in its place.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen I was young, I uncritically accepted those ideas.  As my knowledge and experience grew, I came to understand them differently.  I realized that men are not all created equal.  It was a lie in 1776 and it's a lie today.  The idea that rights come from God is as false as was the idea of the divine right of kings.  Neither kings nor rights come from God.  If something is inalienable, then that means that it can't be taken away.  Rights are taken away all the time, so they're not inalienable.  The purpose of government isn't to secure rights, but to control people.  Governments don't derive their powers, just or unjust, from the consent of the governed, but from the gullibility and compliance of the governed.  The people don't have a right to abolish a bad government.  People who try to do so will be accused of sedition, insurrection, treason, terrorism, conspiracy, revolution, or anything else that will enable the government to claim legitimacy when it attacks them, burns their homes, murders their wives and children, and imprisons or executes the survivors.  The only true statement in the entire list is that, on those rare occasions when a bad government is successfully abolished, a new one will always be created in its place.  The new one will always turn out to be just as bad as the one that it replaced.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePeople are highly susceptible to being deceived and manipulated by such politically motivated documents as The Declaration of Independence.  Alexis de Tocqueville noted that, in a democracy, people get the kind of government that they deserve.  The U.S. government isn't a democracy but I suppose that it's close enough for de Tocqueville's comment to apply.  As long as people continue to speak like children, think like children, and reason like children, they're going to have paternalistic governments that treat them like children.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Truth
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnd if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed — if all records told the same tale — then the lie passed into history and became truth.
—from 1984
by George Orwell
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSometimes I watch Stories from the Stage, on PBS.  Even if some of the stories aren't interesting, they can still provide something innocuous for me to watch while I'm eating my lunch.  Some of them are annoying, and those can provide me with a reason to write an article.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn one episode of Stories from the Stage, Changed Forever 9/11, a creative arts therapist named Jude Treder-Wolff told a story about a 9/11 anniversary event that she attended in 2015.  The event was held annually by an organization called Voices of September 11.  It offered trauma recovery and resilience training for first responders.  Jude recalled a speaker at the event that year who claimed to have been the FBI agent who'd been responsible for the final disposition of the pieces of the airplane that had flown into the Pentagon.  According to Jude, the FBI agent reported that she'd been going through the various pieces when she saw something sticking out of a seat-back.  She reached in and pulled out a pocket book.  In the pocket book was a wallet that contained some tightly folded letters.  According to the FBI agent, the letters had been written by a woman who'd been in the airplane, as an attempt to communicate with her family, before she died.  She'd apparently written the letters before the airplane crashed into the Pentagon, folded them, stuffed them into the wallet, and stuffed it all into the seat-back.  The FBI
Arrow

November 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

agent reported that, eventually, she'd personally delivered the letters to the woman's family.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!
—Sir Walter Scott 
And how much better we can do, when we've tried a time or two.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe FBI agent told a lie.  There weren't any letters in the seat-back.  There couldn't have been any letters in the seat-back because there wasn't a seat-back.  There wasn't a seat-back because there weren't any airplane parts.  There weren't any airplane parts because the Pentagon wasn't hit by an airplane.  I proved that in my essay Pentagon Anomalies.  It's available in The Sovereign's Library.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere probably wasn't even a family to which the nonexistent letters could have been delivered.  The family was probably imaginary, dreamed up by the weavers of the web of lies, the perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks.  It was all lies.  The purported FBI agent who gave the presentation probably didn't even work for the FBI.  She probably worked for the conspirators who orchestrated the attacks, and told the lies.  See Unnamed Agency.  It's available in The Sovereign's Library.  Those conspirators are still out there, still at work, and still weaving their web of lies, and — when all others accept the lies, if all records tell the same tale, then the lies pass into history, as truth.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Black Behavior Matters
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn the course of my work, I've noticed a Miss Black Virginia contest, a Congressional Black Caucus, a National Association of Black Scuba Divers, an Amazon Black Business Accelerator, a National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a Black Enterprise Magazine, a Black Business Association, a United Negro College Fund, an International Association of Black Professional Firefighters, a Black Music Honors celebration, a National Society of Black Physicists, a Black Entertainment Television network, and various black colleges.  If I tried to create the white equivalents of any of those things, then I expect that the objections would be deafening.  Would it matter if my hypothetical white equivalents were white in name only, and black people were permitted to join?  Of course it wouldn't matter.  The names alone would activate the protestors.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI recently noticed, on PBS, a production of Much Ado About Nothing.  It boasted, in the program details, of having an all black cast.  Imagine the outrage if I did a production of Roots with an all white cast.  I expect that the streets of the nation would be filled with angry protestors, yelling, waving signs, and blocking traffic.  I'd be afraid to show my face in public.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA few days after that PBS thing I saw, on BBC World News America, a report about an English theatre troupe that does Shakespeare with an all black, all female cast.  After the report, the female news anchor actually smiled in appreciation and approval.  Imagine the commotion if I did a production of The Color Purple with an all white, all male cast.  I doubt that any black women would be smiling.  I'd probably have to run away and hide in the kudzu.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor many decades, black people have been objecting to white only institutions or activities.  No exceptions are tolerated.  Meanwhile, they continue to create black only institutions and activities.  Does it matter if those black only institutions and activities are black in name only, and white people are permitted to join?  It doesn't matter any more than it would matter if black people were allowed to join my hypothetical white only equivalents.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlack people have been abused, and excluded from a lot of things, ever since their ancestors were dragged here in chains.  White people are the villains in that story, but the selfish and uncaring creation of black only institutions and activities, by black people, and their simultaneous objections to white only institutions and activities, won't make things better for anybody, black or white.  It's more likely that such hypocritical behavior will promote resentment among white people, and make things worse for everybody.  I suggest that black people should give more careful thought to their behavior, and to its consequences.  Black behavior matters.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Current World Population
https://www.census.gov/popclock/world
Population Curve
http://frontiersman.org.uk/Population/Curve.html
Letters to the Editor
Hey Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI just got the new issue of "Frontiersman".  Thank you, but I wanted to write and tell ya, that so far the [state name withheld] parole board still hasn't notified me of their decision on my parole reconsideration yet, and I am worried to death that I may never get out of this damned place!  But even if they do grant me my parole, I still must have me a good temporary parole plan to submit to them.  If you could, please go ahead and put the word out and see if you can find me anyone out there who will help me.  Hey check this out!  I filed a $1 million dollar state claim against the "[state name withheld] Public Defender's Commis-
Arrow

Page 2Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2021

sion".  And on September 1st they were given 30 days to file a response.  But for some stupid reason they screwed up and did not file any sort of response.  So, since they missed the 30 day deadline requirements on October 1st I filed a "Motion for Summary Judgment" to pay me, the victim, the amount sought in my claim.  So now it will be interesting to see how the court will respond to that.  But I am also requesting that they provide me with DNA testing, and submit those test results to the parole board as further evidence to support my claims of actual innocence....
—H. L., a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf anybody offers to help, then I'll send him your mailing address.
—editor
Dear Respected Elder Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHello my friend.  I have not forgotten about you.  I have just been struggling with this court system and trying my damnedest to be resentenced.  They've moved back my hearing date over & over my brother.  Now it is at Dec 2, 21.  I have a lot of people who love me and want to see me free.  I am still thankful for your newsletters and have been receiving them, and reading them monthly.  My money has been very short this year due to my legal costs, plus the prices are going higher & higher in the prison store, due to the checks they have been issuing prisoners from the IRS, everyone (not me!) else is short term rich!  Whooo Hooo!  (Package prices sky high too.)
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'll try to do something for you by the end of the year.  [Name withheld] is not working right now, but I'll try to come through somehow.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlso, around Jan or Feb of this year someone asked me "if I knew you!" on the yard.  I played like I didn't know you.  He asked me if I boxed.  I told him a very long time ago.  But just blew him off.  I am very very careful who I let know the real me.  This yard is full of police inmates, working as spies for the guards.  It is their jobs.  So I am super careful!  If you let me know first who you send to me, if you do send someone?  I'll treat them as a good neighbor should.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell let me go.  Please take care of yourself.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn solidarity,
—R. D. H., a prisoner
Family Resemblance
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSome time ago, I read a story called Family Resemblance, by Alan E. Nourse, © 1953, in An ABC of Science Fiction, edited by Tom Boardman, Jr.  A character in the story believed that people don't have common ancestors with monkeys, but with pigs.  He claimed that although there's anthropological and paleontological evidence in support of ape ancestry, there's better anatomical, physiological, embryological, and psychological evidence in support of pig ancestry.  I didn't try to verify his points, but I like things that challenge the scientists.  So, here's a summary of his points, as he presented them.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageStudents in embryology courses study pig embryos because they're essentially identical to human embryos.  They don't become distinguishable from human embryos until the last few weeks of gestation.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageAfter birth, the organs and viscera, and their arrangements, are practically identical in pigs and humans.  The size, placement, shape, and functions of all organs are the same.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageBoth humans and pigs have similar vermiform appendixes.  Monkeys and apes don't.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageHuman teeth and pig teeth have either one root or two roots in the premolars and molars.  In monkeys and apes those same teeth have three roots.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageHumans and pigs have little or no vestigial tails.  Apes and monkeys have either short tails or long tails.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageHumans and pigs are essentially hairless.  Monkeys and apes all have hair in abundance.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImagePigs and humans have cartilage around their noses.  Monkeys and apes have slit noses.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImagePigs and humans have uvulae at the backs of their palates.  There is little or no uvula among monkeys and apes.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageSuch parasites as Trichina or Macracanthorynchus, and other hook-headed worms, attack humans and pigs, but not apes and monkeys.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImageBlood serum, cells, and the like, in humans are no more different from such things in pigs than they are from such things in apes.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImagePigs are used for conditioning experiments, in preference to rats, dogs, or cats, because pigs react more like people.
•10x5 Page Background GIF ImagePigs are just as gluttonous, dirty, selfish, lazy, treacherous, and pugnacious as humans.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNow that last one is a family resemblance for sure.  Maybe the people who refer to cops as pigs are closer to the truth than I'd previously believed.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

An Even Better Funding Plan
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe funding plan that I announced in the June issue hasn't worked out very well.  In fact, it hasn't worked out at all.  So, I thought of an even better funding plan.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'm going to have seven wealthy benefactors.  With seven of them, I won't have to bother any one of them any more often than once a week.  As soon as they present themselves to me, my financial woes will be over.  I'm waiting.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

November 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHalf the government is lawyers, and when they make laws they don't write them in English.  Nobody but a lawyer can tell legal from illegal, and the lawyers can't tell right from wrong anymore.
—from Oath of Fealty
by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  and Betty.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Oldster Prank
As retold by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSome old-timers decided to play a prank on their friend for his 85th birthday.  So, they hired a prostitute and arranged for her to visit his apartment on the afternoon of his birthday.  She arrived and rang the doorbell.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe old man hadn't been expecting visitors but, when his doorbell rang, he struggled up from his recliner chair, tottered across the room, and opened the door.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere she stood, in all of her seductive splendor.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Who tha hell are you!?" he demanded, in a high, squeaky voice.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShe smiled and said, "I'm your birthday gift," and she wiggled.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"Oh yeah?" he demanded, still in a high, squeaky voice.  "Well, what tha hell do you do!?"
15x5 Page Background GIF Image"I do super sex," she replied, smiled again, and wiggled some more. 
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHe gazed at her for a moment, stepped back, motioned her through the door, and said, "Okay, I'll have the soup."10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor
I believe in doing a good day's work, even if it takes me all week.
Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 November 2021

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue