Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Population Clock
https://www.census.gov/popclock/world
15x5 Page Background GIF Image We will call him Crazy Eddie.  Always he does the wrong things for excellent reasons.  He does the same things over and over, and they always bring disaster, and he never learns.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image When a city has grown so overlarge and crowded that it is in immediate danger of collapse, when food and clean water flow into the city at a rate just sufficient to feed every mouth, and every hand must work constantly to keep it that way, when all transportation is involved in moving vital supplies, and none is left over to move people out of the city should the need arise, then it is that Crazy Eddie leads the movers of garbage out on strike for better working conditions.
—from The Mote in God's Eye
by Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I do not wish to seem overly dramatic, but I can only conclude from the information that is available to me as Secretary-General that the members of the United Nations have perhaps ten years left in which to subordinate their ancient quarrels and launch a global partnership to curb the arms race, to improve the human environment, to defuse the population explosion and to supply the required momentum to development efforts.  If such a global partnership is not forged within the next decade, then I very much fear that the problems I have mentioned will have reached such staggering proportions that they will be beyond our capacity to control.
U Thant
Secretary General of the United Nations
15x5 Page Background GIF Image But you do know that in the greatest wars the Earth ever had there were always more people after the war than before, no matter how many were killed.  Life is not merely persistent ... life is explosive.  The basic theorem of population mathematics to which there has never been found an exception is that population increases always, not merely up to extent of the food supply, but beyond it, to the minimum diet that will sustain life — the ragged edge of starvation.
—from Farmer in the Sky
by Robert A. Heinlein
World Population Graph
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase.  This is as true of humans in the finite space of a planetary ecosystem as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask.  The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system but what kind of existence is possible for those who do survive.
—from Dune
by Frank Herbert
Civics Lesson
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The fourteenth amendment to the U.S. constitution provides that a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.  The dictionaries inform us that jurisdiction means power and control.  So, they lied to us in the regulated government schools when they told us that the citizens control the government.  The citizens don't control the government.  They're under its jurisdiction.  They're controlled by the government.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In the United States, there are three categories of behavior.  Those categories are required behavior, prohibited behavior, and regulated behavior.  If the government catches a citizen failing to engage in required behavior, then the government will punish that citizen.  If the government catches a citizen engaging in prohibited behavior, then the government will punish that citizen.  If the government catches a citizen engaging in regulated behavior contrary to the regulations, then the government will punish that citizen.
Arrow

June 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

15x5 Page Background GIF Image If a citizen refuses to submit to the punishment, then the government will initiate the use of force against that citizen, to compel him to submit to the punishment.  If he resists the use of force, then the government will escalate the use of force.  If he continues to resist the use of force, then the government will continue to escalate the use of force.  It will continue to do so, without limit, until either the citizen submits to the punishment, or the citizen is dead.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In consideration of such circumstances and consequences that are inherent in citizenship in the United States, one thing is absolutely clear.  Citizenship must necessarily be voluntary.  If it isn't voluntary, if people are compelled to be citizens by force, fraud, deception, manipulation, misrepresentation, coercion, or by any other method, then the involuntary nature of such citizenship causes it to be indistinguishable from slavery.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Rated PC:  White Males Not Admitted
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Ever since the beginning of television, uncompromising fanatics with narrow minds have done everything that they could possibly do to control what's available for us to watch.  They're the same kind of sanctimonious zealots who, in the past, banned books, or burned them.  Today, they enforce political correctness.  The opening few seconds of DW News is a good example of how successful they've been.  That video sequence, which is only about 12 seconds long, shows six views of about a dozen people.  Eleven of them are non-whites or females.  One person, at the right edge of the top right picture, as shown below, might possibly be a white male, but the view is so obscure that the person's race and gender are not discernable.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Regarding those pictures, I can't afford the cost of color copies for the printed version of this newsletter.  Also, it has limited space.  So, the pictures are grayscale, and small.  Of course, if the political correctness zealots or the copyright mercenaries find this article, then there might not be any pictures at all, or maybe not even an article.  At least for now, larger, full-color versions of the pictures, and the video clip from which they were taken, are available in the videos section of The Frontiersman Website, under the heading DW News.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Sometimes, when I'm annoyed by white males being marginalized on the television, I wonder if I'm being too sensitive.  Then, I think about how insidious propaganda can be, and the propensity that people have for bigotry and oppression.  The female supremacists, as an example, and their misandrist family courts, view white males as being nothing more than beer-swilling, deadbeat pigs, fit only to serve the needs of heroic, selfless single mothers, and their angelic children.  About half of the world population is male and, in the USA, more than half of it is white.  So, when I see one white male in what is ostensibly a random collection of people, of whom the other 11 are non-whites and females, I think that I'm not being too sensitive at all.  I think, instead, that we'd better wonder what the female supremacists have in mind for us next.  I speculated about that in Lady's Man.  It's available under the heading Stories, in my personal website.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image While I was writing this article, I noticed an even better example of white male exclusion.  It's an advertisement for Worldchannel.org.  It's even more misandrist than the DW News video clip, and far more politically correct.  I'd already put the DW News pictures in the article, so I put the Worldchannel.org video clip in the videos section of The Frontiersman Website, under the heading Worldchannel.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Pictures
Pictures Taken from the Opening Sequence of DW News, Friday, April 23, 2021
Page 2Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2021

Letters to the Editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Greetings....  I found these 7 flag stamps I thought I sent to you a while ago.  I guess it's a byproduct of going blind.  My rt eye nerve is dead & Glaucoma is causing high pressure in my left eye.  Don't know how much time I have left but I can still see a little to be able to walk the yard.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A lot of changes are coming and 3-strikes will probably get repealed....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Take care.  Hope the "stimulus" funds come through!!
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In freedom,
—E. E., a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Hey Sam, I got your news letter you sent me, thank you, your wild story about the lost keys incident [Time in Hyperspace, May, pages 1-2] was interesting, I've had such incidents like that....
—Howie in the Max
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Hello, how are you, healthy I pray.  I just got done reading the May 2021 Frontiersman your "Time in Hyperspace" [pages 1-2] caught my attention.  I too have had moments where something that was in my hands only moments before, disappeared into the great beyond.  One time, I was in my cell, on my bed, and I had a coax, female to female connector, I never left my bunk, and it disappeared, it has never showed up.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image But an equally mysterious thing has happened to me quite a few times in my life where I was in dire need of something, and I mean, like in dire need, for what ever unexplained reason, what I needed all of a sudden was there right beside me.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Example, once I was walking in the desert, and ended up getting lost, for like 12 hours.  I roamed around trying to find where I parked my car.  I was very near collapse from dehydration as it was a 120º, hot Arizona day.  I had the vague memory that someone told me that nothing in nature was perfectly straight, so when lost, look for straight lines in the distance, straight lines mean "man made".
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Off in the distance, I saw something with straight lines, white, so I headed over to it.  It turned out to be a water culvert that ran under a dirt road, so I sat on it, looked down, and an albeit dusty, unopened bottle of Gatorade was sitting right there.  While I was drinking it, a truck pulled up.  I told the guy how I had driven to the desert, and by my description, he drove me to where my car was parked.  I had roamed over 10 miles during the heat of the day with no liquids.  How the Gatorade got there, why in the middle of nowhere someone was driving, I don't know, but I've had other weird events like that happen were I can't explain.  Had I not found that Gatorade, I was near death.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In your article, "Memory and Respect" [page 3], you and I have covered this before, and to take it a step further, I heard a black woman, on the show "Big Brother" say, "no lives matter until black lives matter".  With a statement like that, how can division not be the only result and the real problem isn't being addressed, like you said in your article "Amiss" [page 3].  Chauvin and other gestapo thug police officers are killing over a thousand people a year by shooting unarmed victims.  Rounding to the nearest quarter, last year, 225 blacks were killed, 300 Mexicans were killed, and 550 whites were killed, all unarmed, shot to death by police.  People like George Floyd aren't included in those stats.  He was strangled and murdered, not shot.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image And Sam, as for the time discrepancy in "live" programming, I was watching "live" footage of the Gaza Strip being bombed.  It was 10:40 PM at night, but the time on the "live" video showed 8:10 AM.  Now, the Gaza Strip was 10 hours ahead of us, so 10:40 PM my time should have been 8:40 AM their time, so the time showing 8:10 AM means there was actually a 30 minute delay.  I know all "live" TV has a delay, so, by F.C.C rules, a station has time to delete or "bleep" unacceptable language, most delays are seconds or minutes.  But, I've always wondered why would the news have up to an hour delay, so they can decide what watered down lie they want to release to the public, I don't know.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Anyway, Sam, be safe and healthy.  I send my prayers in abundance.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Sincerely,
—S. H., a prisoner
A Better Funding Plan
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Remember that idea that I had in March about big sacks of cash falling out of the sky and landing at my feet?  That was a stupid idea.  How can that happen when there aren't any sacks up in the sky to start with?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image So, now I have a better plan.  FedEx and UPS are going to start delivering big boxes of cash to me, one box each per week.  Those trucks are just filled with big boxes, anyway, so the plan is completely logical.  They can just give me the boxes that are filled with cash.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image That plan hasn't started working yet, so I still need contributions.  No checks or money orders, please.  Gedunk is always welcome.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
June 2021Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF Image If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave.
—John "Birdman" Bryant
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  and Eric, of Ione, California.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

If You're Caught Sleeping at Work
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image This is just a 15 minute power nap, as recommended in that time management course you sent me to.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The coffee machine is broken.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Why Men Are Not Secretaries
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A husband put this note on the refrigerator, for his wife.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image "Someone from the Guyna Colleges called.  They said the Pabst beer is normal.  I didn't know you liked beer."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Love, Norman10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Signs That You're Getting Older
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image You know what the word equity means.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image When you talk about "good grass", you're referring to someone's lawn.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Everything that works hurts, and what doesn't hurt doesn't work.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Your little black book contains only names ending in M.D.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor
Get ahead.  Everybody else has one.
Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 June 2021

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue