Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Below the Surface
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Some time ago, I watched a documentary about some archeologists who were looking for signs of an old Anglo-Saxon village in a certain location in the English countryside.  According to local lore, such a village had existed there, long ago.  That’s why they were searching in that location.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The archeologists had a ground-penetrating detection device.  I don’t know how it worked, but one of them carried it back and forth, all over the place.  After that, they printed the results of the search.  The pictures showed some vague variations in color, possibly indicating underground features.  Since the Anglo-Saxons built mostly with wood, the archeologists expected that the remains of the ancient village might be limited to subtle differences in the soil, maybe indicating such things as the locations of previous support posts for wood structures.  One interesting feature that they noticed in their pictures was a long straight variation in color.  They speculated that it might indicate the location of an ancient wall.  They got out their trowels, brushes, buckets, and filter screens, and started digging.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image For the first several inches, they didn’t see any variation in the soil that corresponded to the color variation in their picture.  Several inches down, they encountered a subtle but detectable difference.  It was about a foot or so wide.  Concentrating on that, they opened a very straight, very regular trench.  They didn’t find any artifacts, not even broken bits of pottery or fragments of tools.  When they got down to about 2 feet, they encountered the top suface of a black plastic pipe, seemingly a sewer line.  They laughed, acted embarrassed, filled in the trench, and moved on to dig elsewhere.  They didn’t give any further thought to the pipe.  They should have.  Why was there a sewer pipe in such a remote location?  Why did the indication of the trench begin several inches below a seemingly undisturbed surface?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image If the pipe was the remnants of the septic tank system of a previous structure, then the structure must have been historically recent, because black plastic pipe is historically recent.  Yet, even though the same family had lived on that estate for several generations, nobody had any knowledge of any such previous structure in the vicinity of the pipe.  Professional archeologists, who were specifically looking for the remains of structures, didn’t find any indication of such a structure.  Thus, it doesn’t seem likely that there had been any historically recent structures in that location.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Maybe the pipe was part of the septic tank system for the manor house.  However, even considering the drain field, a septic tank system doesn’t usually go more than a few yards from the house that it serves.  The manor house was a good mile from the location of the pipe.  Thus, that doesn’t seem likely as an explanation for the presence of the pipe.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image It doesn’t seem likely that the pipe was part of a public sewer system, to which the manor house might have been connected.  The archeologists were digging in a very large meadow, at least 20 acres, maybe larger.  There weren’t any other structures anywhere nearby, only scattered bunches of trees in the distance.  They were miles from town, or from any other residences.  Why would there be a public sewer system in such a remote location?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Consider this idea.  Maybe the pipe had been installed from below the surface, not from above.  That would explain the undisturbed surface.  Maybe, below the pipe, is one of those secret underground transportation systems about which some people like to speculate.  Why would the builders of such a system put a black plastic pipe above their tunnel?  What’s the first thing that a man would do if he was digging a hole and found a sewer pipe?  He’d stop digging.  Maybe the pipe was installed there to discourage people from digging there.  Why would anybody ridicule such an idea?  People have been digging tunnels for thousands of years.  Such tunnels exist all over the planet.  People are still digging tunnels today.   Many of the old ones were intended to be secret.  Some of the modern ones probably are, too.  So, why would somebody be ridiculed as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting something so obviously possible?  Of course people are still digging tunnels today, and some of them are probably being dug in secret.  We don’t have any idea what exists under our feet, way down below the surface.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

December 2022 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Current World Population
https://www.census.gov/popclock/world
Population Curve
http://frontiersman.org.uk/Population/Curve.html

Letters to the Editor
Hey, Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ... Hey it’s now been about 2 months since that guy escaped from here on [date withheld], and so far, the cops still haven’t caught him yet.  But yesterday, we had this crazy weird problem in [location withheld], we actually had nasty sewer water coming out of our sinks, the sewer water was contaminating our fresh drinking water.  I don’t know how something like this could’ve happened, but the nasty sewer water poured out of the faucets in our cells all day.  But now it seems to have cleared up, and I just hope that it’s safe to drink....
—H. L., a prisoner

Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ... This prison/hospital is still following the communist leader’s dictates and our food portions are getting smaller and fewer.  Newson wants to close three more prisons yet all of us blind and disabled people are still here.  Our dollar value is greater than the youngsters waiting to come to prison.  I read the book, Red-Handed, by Peter Schweizer.  I recommend it to all your readers to familiarize them of the massive amount of corruption in the government.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image He really delves into the communist party’s connection to all the money funneled into our government agencies as well as the Biden family.  Our colleges are in a bankrupt condition as it is not even possible for the conservative voice to be heard....
—E. E., a prisoner

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI remember, sometime during the late 1990s, commenting to somebody about America slowly turning into a third world nation.  The term “third world” has been used variously.  I had in mind nations that have bad infrastructure, dirty water, poverty, homelessness, starvation or unfit food, riots, inadequate or inaccessible medical care, unstable or corrupt governments, police brutality, and so forth.  What I see today suggests to me that my prediction might have been accurate.  Maybe we should pay attention to the prisons.  They might be our canary in the coal mine for the rest of the country.
—editor

Dear Sam
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Hello.  I hope this letter finds you well.  Your Oct Frontiersman was interesting.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image OK, let me get the retard stuff out of the way first.  Once again, F. L. in your “letters to the editor”....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image How does he make “any” connection what so ever in what Alex Jones pulled, and “thought crime”?  What is he comparing it to, 1984 by Orwell, and Winston and Big Brother as the thought police?  Alex Jones said in court, he knew what  he was spreading was lies, but he said he did it anyway, because “telling the truth doesn’t pay the bills.”
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Alex Jones spread his lies and profited at the tune of 800 thousand a day, while the dead kids’ parents were being assaulted verbally and physically by Jones’ followers because Jones told them the story was fake and it was perpetrated by actors.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image At no time has “Big Brother” stifled Alex Jones.  Free speech doesn’t mean you can say stuff that set off mob rule.  Alex Jones is a moron who needs a bullet to the brain.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Next, Sam, once again, I disagree with you....  You said, pro choice want the gov’t  to tell everyone to back off and let them choose things regarding their own bodies.  You said, pro life wants the gov’t  to force people to live by their morals.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Huh!  How is that the same.  Side a wants freedom of choice, side b wants to force their choice on everyone.  Are you advocating the actions of the pro lifers?  Because as I see it, it seems like the crusaders are up and running again, and the supreme court is being run by Charlemagne.  Forced morality is worse than thought police forced religion.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image But I will agree that neither side should be advocating for more government control.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Lastly, your “Walls” article.  How interesting.  I never considered overpopulation as a wall that will become unclimbable and create another die off only the few who stand on the heads of others will make it over and repopulate the next time around.  Regardless, great article, a real thinker.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Have a good one,
—S. H., a prisoner

15x5 Page Background GIF Image A reference to Orwell in the FL letter wouldn’t make it “retard stuff”.  His only such reference was to
Thoughtcrime, in which it was me, not him, who made the connection between Alex Jones and Orwell.  Also, I don’t agree that Jones deserves a bullet in the brain.  Telling lies is dishonorable, but it shouldn’t be prohibited or even punished, except in accordance with the principles of liberty.    See The Principles of Liberty, in Pharos.   Otherwise, there isn’t any freedom of speech, only permission to repeat whatever the authorities declare to be the truth.  A government that regulates the truth is far more harmful than is an individual who tells lies.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAny remedy for alleged harm should be
Arrow

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 December 2022

sought only in accordance with the principles of liberty.  If  the families that sued Alex Jones believed that they deserved a remedy for alleged harm, then they should have sued the people who actually (allegedly) harmed them.  Alex Jones didn’t harm them.  His followers allegedly harmed them.  Since it wasn’t a military organization, Alex Jones wasn’t responsible for the behavior of those followers.  The families sued Alex Jones, instead of suing the people who actually (allegedly) harmed them, because Alex Jones was easier to find and had deeper pockets.  They knew before they sued him that it wouldn’t bring their kids back, they did it anyway, and it made them rich.  That seems to be very opportunistic and mercenary behavior.  Could they have engaged in a conspiracy and a cover-up just for the sake of their extremely substantial profits?
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In the abortion debate, the pro-life people are trying to use the government to impose a prohibition.  The pro-choice people are trying to get the government to create a privilege, which is almost as bad as a prohibition.  Either situation makes the government stronger.  The government will either enforce the prohibition or regulate the privilege.  Neither situation has anything to do with rights or freedom.  It has to do with government power and control.  We need to learn to solve our problems ourselves, and to keep the government out of it, or we’ll just keep enabling the government to keep getting stronger.

—editor

Dear Elder Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ... And thank you for printing my letter I wrote to you on Sept 6, 22 in your newsletter....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Good news is I did leave [prison name withheld].  Bad news is they turned the transport back around about 100 miles into the trip.  [Prison name withheld] refused me.  What I found out a few days later, the reason why, is it took them so long to transport me once I was approved to move there (about two months).  While I was waiting they moved an old enemy from out of the hole into the same location I was supposed to be housed.  So now I’m stuck back in this prison.  Don’t know when or where I’ll be headed next.  And they will not let me know who the enemy was.  But could be any one.  I do have a lot of enemies from years of fighting and riots, at many prisons I’ve been to.  27 years of violence.  Well 26 because this last year I’ve been doing my best to stay out of trouble.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image If I’m resentenced.  Yes, I’ll be released within 6 months of my resentencing.  It was postponed again.  Don’t know my new date yet.  It was supposed to be yesterday.  Now I am waiting again.  Lawyer said it is still looking good.  They just need to get me back to court.  And I have to stay out of violence.  If I stay in fights and other write-ups the judge, under this new Senate bill I’m being resentenced under can refuse my resentencing.  But I am showing now a pattern of non-violence even though I had two fights since the petition was filed in [date withheld].  Two fights are not that much next to the constant violence.  I used to stay in 2 or 3 fights a month.  That’s because I had no hope.  Now I have something to live for.  Well, I hope this explains things better.  I’m being resentenced  under [code identification withheld].  Well must go now.  Hope to hear from you soon.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Respectfully & sincerely.
—R. H., a prisoner

Hooter
Fiction by Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Got off botbus.  Went straight to busterm.  Better safe than sorry.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Huge busterm.  All are.  Don’t know why postcrash gen built so big.  Maybe that many people before popcrash.  Not after.  Maybe wishful thinking.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Some homeless inside.  Asked one, “How’s outside?”  Said “Daytime okay, stay in night.”  Techmech doing everything, worldcop watching everything, still crime, still homeless.  Go figure.  Clicked him some dollars.  Strolled away.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Big busterm.  Shops at edge.  Went to food.  Slid into booth.  Clicked menu.  Anything you want.  Hamburger, onion rings, sweet tea.  Roller arrived.  Slid food over.  Rolled away.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Time for new id.  Been long enough.  Gotta be careful.  Menu nets busterm data.  Busterm data nets all data.  Worm through busterm data to anywhere.  Not allowed.  Do anyway.  Know how.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Wormed into iddata.  Not allowed.  Did anyway.  Know how.  Set new id.  Trashed old id.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Wormed into bankdata.  Found abandoned account.  From before popcrash.  Before my time.  Before grandparents time.  Grandparents gen lived popcrash.  Lucky few.  Parents gen built techmech, worldcop.  My gen use techmech, evade worldcop.  Get by.  Know how.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Clicked new id to abandoned account.  Have funds again.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Crossed busterm.  Into bedplace.  Door scanned new id, greeted, began autopay, new account.  Whatever I want.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Trashed suit.  Took shower.  Into bed.  Tomorrow, new suit, food, first botbus out.  Anywhere.  Don’t matter.  Like to travel
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Life’s a hoot.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

December 2022 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF Image The longer we wait to solve an environmental problem, the fewer choices we will have.  If we wait long enough, then we probably won’t have to make any choices at all.  However, the resulting environment might be one in which we’re not included.
—Thursday, August 1, 1974
Milam’s Notes

Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  Eric, of Stockton, California;  and Sir Donald the Elusive.
— editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF Image Gun
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Job Observations
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time.  The last 10% of the project takes the other 90% of the time.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Don’t be irreplaceable.  If you can’t be replaced, then you can’t be promoted.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

How to Selpl
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Aoccdrnig to rsceerah at an Elingsh Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and the lsat ltteer of ecah wrod is at the rghit pclae.   The rset colud  be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm.  Taht is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef, but the wrod as a wlohe.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Aging
15x5 Page Background GIF Image We could certainly slow down the aging process if it had to work its way through Congress.
—Will Rogers
15x5 Page Background GIF Image By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
—Billy Crystal

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Availability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Cancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Reprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Submissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Payment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 December 2022
15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue