PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, February 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site PhotoCrash Site Recognition
Air Algerie Flight 6289, March 6, 2003
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is the second in a series of short articles in which I'll provide crash site information.  By providing this information, I intend to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to recognize the difference.  That difference seems obvious to me but, apparently, some people have difficulty with it.  In the pictures, notice the amount and the visibility of the wreckage.  Notice, in some of the pictures, the skid marks, gouge marks, or scorch marks on the ground.  Learn to recognize what is, and what isn't, a crash site.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Crash Description
The aircraft departed the southern Algerian city of Tamanrasset for a scheduled passenger flight to Algiers via Ghardaia at 3:45pm local time (1445 GMT).  Witnesses reported seeing one of the 737's engines in flames during the takeoff roll, and the aircraft veered of the runway and crashed some 600 feet from the centerline.
—from AirDisaster.Com
Crash Statistics
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft:
06 March 2003
Air Algerie
Boeing 737-2T4(A)
Tamanrasset, Algeria
102:103
—from AirDisaster.Com

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to you in solidarity!  I just received your Oct 2014 Frontiersman!  Thank you very much comrade....  I hope my last letter did effectively explain about the prisoners rights work I do.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell on to your paper.  The article on the ancients [Still the Best Medicine] was a new take on unexplained archeological artifacts and ancient hieroglyphs!  I love your theory.  Ancients may have had Science Fiction stories, and comical art work just as man has today!  I love that idea.  I study a lot of history comrade.  I just finished a book a few weeks ago, The Suppressed History of America;  the Murder of Meriwether Lewis and the Mysterious Discoveries of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, by P. Schrag & X. Haze....  In the book they explained they found a lot of evidence of European and African cultures visiting the Native Americans long before Columbus' expedition.  In fact they found a whole tribe of Native Americans that spoke Welsh and had European racial features.  They also found evidence of Native American giants.  This is not the first time I've read books pertaining to the above subjects.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAlso, the government has locally started rounding up homeless people and forcing them into FEMA camps against their will.  In Sacramento it is a crime to be homeless....  Well I thought that may be of some interest to you because in your Aug 2014 newsletter you put letter from prisoner about FEMA camps.  I too follow underground news stories.  But you have to use a good mental filter with all the over the hill conspiracy theories out there.  But I believe the government themselves puts out a lot of
Arrow

February 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

misinformation and crazy conspiracy ideas so when you do come across some real clandestine information you dismiss it as not being creditable.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWell, I took notice also to your piece in the Oct 14 paper on "Divide and Control" in these prisons.  Let me explain what goes on in here.  This is a new world run by neo-cons.  They play a cold psychological game with uneducated, already brainwashed teens, and men of all races coming into these new age plantations.  I can't speak for low level prisons.  All I know is maximum security California prison system.  And the race violence I know first hand.  Even if you don't want to be a part of the racial violence you sometimes have no choice because it's either fight back or get stabbed to death.  I've been stabbed over 20 times since I've been in prison.  Most of my wounds was over racial issues.  Let me explain the environment.  The prison officials run the whole prison program by racial structure.  For example the phones on many prison yards, shower areas, and clippers to shave with are assigned by race.  All prison yards are racially segregated.  Only whites use white areas, white phones, white hair clippers.  Same for Mexicans, and blacks.  All other races, Asians, Islanders, American Natives fall into what is called "The Others" and depending on the prison you are in, "Local Politics" is the main race the other hang with.  Sometimes (most times) it's the Mexicans.  Some times the blacks.  Anyway, if a "let's say", a Mexican breaks the rule of using a black phone, or black pull-up bars this could spark a major race riot.  So instead of risking a violent attack by the black gangs the Mexican Mafia will take care of their own "back yard" and stab "sometimes kill" their own race as a warning to all their other "brothers" not to cross the racial boundaries.  But most of the racial boundaries are the product of the brainwashing set in place by prison administration.  Take for example, I'm in the hole right now.  The hole is just the informal name everyone in prison calls "The Administration Segregation Unit" AD-Seg for short.  And it is exactly what it is named.  A racial segregation unit.  Now this is one example of how the guards control the most resistant prisoners.  Lets say you are black.  And your neighbors are Mexican and you are having issues with the guards in that building for whichever reason.  Well what the guards will do is not search your cell but will go and "destroy" the Mexican's cell next to you.  Might piss on their families photos & letters (I've seen this same example!)  Then tell the Mexicans "the reason we did you like that is because this Nigger next door to you is fucking up!!"  And instead of the other race taking their anger out on the police they go to prison politicians who will push the line for the blacks to "clean their own back yard" or it may lead to a race riot.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRace riots are usually planned out sneak attacks by one race on another.  I've been in many.  And in a race riot it's some ugly shit.  You most of the time have no idea what it's about.  All you know is everything is exploding around you.  Tear gas rounds going off, wooden 40 mm block gun rounds whizzing past your head, other race's coming at you with shanks that look like butcher knives, box cutters, industrial shears broken in half made into knives.  Then the real guns start going off.  The 223. cal mini 14's.  I've had friends shot in the head brother.  I've lost many comrades in this ugly combat we face in here though it is not as violent as it was 20 years ago when I first came.  It is still a war zone in many level 4 prisons I live.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnyway, this is the sad fact of matter.  I've seen the same effect in lower living areas in Los Angeles, Compton, & New Orleans.  For some reason the most oppressed & repressed peoples do not turn on their oppressors, but like I said, for some reason they turn on each other instead!  That's why the most oppressed and repressed ghettos are the most violent.  Same I've seen in the prison system.  The more stress you put on the prisoners, lack of food, lack of medical care, lack of yard time (24 hour lock downs that go on for months), just the total lack of being treated as a human being turns these brothers into animals.  And the sad truth is we take our frustration out on each other.  This is prison comrade.  It's much more complex than I can explain to you in one letter, or maybe even in a book, but I hope this gives you a basic understanding.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWithout us starting to organize amongst ourselves we will continue to be doomed.  That's why I do the work I do.  But the prison system's answer to people like me who want to join the races in solidarity is to lock us in solitary for life.  That's what I'm fighting right now.  A life SHU program....
Arrow

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 February 2015

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf you want to print or use any of this letter or the letter in whole please do, but if you do, I ask you to please print my name & address because letter writing and making friends is what keeps me grounded, I'm always on the lookout for mail!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour brother in struggle, in solidarity!
Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
B4-109 New Folsom
P.O. Box 290066
Represa, California  95671
agepunda@hotmail.com

Dear Mr Milam:
15x5 Page Background GIF Image... I join you in "facing the truth, however great the cost."

—a prisoner
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Dear Comrade Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageJust received the essay you sent to me [The Long and Winding Doctrine:  Social Contract] & letter....  Thank you very much.  I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it.  Right now in struggle with prison over them trying to move 200 mentally ill prisoners to a lockup unit here with no windows & very small cells.  Which is illegal.  We need watch dogs from the courts in here.  Years ago prisoners were much more political.  Now the prison officials don't even take into account on how the prisoners will revolt to a bad change of program idea.  They just operate like gods now.  Full rulership!  But you still get the few oddballs like me left around!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSolidarity!
—a prisoner
[Re:  Letters to the Editor, December 2014]
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Barnes Review is a bi-monthly magazine founded in 1994 by the Liberty Lobby.  The publication is dedicated to historical revisionism such as Holocaust Denial.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an organization primarily devoted to publishing and promoting books and essays that denies the Holocaust ever happened.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe most prominent deniers know a lot about the Holocaust, especially arcane subjects like the chemistry of Zyklon-B gas and the architecture of gas chambers.  Many of the sound bites they spit out are quite true.  It is a fact, for instance, that the Nazis never manufactured soap from Jewish bodies on a mass scale — contrary to urban legend.  Deniers are also correct when they claim that there is no known Holocaust order bearing Hitler's signature. 15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThese deniers begin with the premise that the Holocaust did not happen.  This premise suits their broader purposes.  They deny the Holocaust as an article of faith and no amount of rational argumentation can dissuade them.  This denial is irrational, largely unrelated either to the facts of the history or to the enormity of the event.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHow to refute Holocaust deniers point by point @
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

RE: Dawn of Darkness
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageExtraordinary rendition or irregular rendition is the government sponsored abducting and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another.  In the United States President Clinton authorized extraordinary rendition to nations known to practice torture, called torture by proxy.
15x5 Page Background GIF Imageand it's still being done today....

—Ptosis
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI hope your year has been good.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI am well and looking forward to continuing the wellness trend well into 2015.  My urban farm continues to be a source of food and pleasure — satisfaction.  I'm planning some updating & repairing renovation to my house.  Thus I've discontinued my homesharing until I can get most of it done.  I estimate six months but time will tell in all things.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI do so enjoy your writings.  Wishing you well in the coming year.
—Millie, Baltimore, Maryland
Miss Cast
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI recently saw an advertisement for a production of Annie in which a black actress was used for the part of Annie.  If somebody made a movie about southern slavery, and used white actors for the slaves, there'd probably be race riots at the theaters.  Maybe not but, at least, everybody would understand that it's a stupid idea to use white actors to portray black slaves.  So, don't call me racist.  It's a stupid idea to use a black actress for Annie because Annie was a red-headed white girl, not a Negro.  By the way, this isn't the first time that this particular nonsense has happened.  There was a production of Cinderella featuring Brandy (Cinderella), Whitney Houston (the fairy godmother), and Whoopi Goldberg.  What should we expect next, Snow Black and the Seven Size Challenged Gold Miners?10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

February 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHuman beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
—Douglas Adams
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Millie, of Baltimore, Maryland.
— editor
Wanted
Sam Aurelius Milam III
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find a doctor who'll provide treatment without requiring government ID.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to obtain a video machine that will dub DVDs, even copy protected DVDs.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to find somebody who can repair VCRs.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI'd like to obtain a video of The Adventures of Captain Zoom in Outer Space.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Puns
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Sir Donald the Elusive.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWith her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA lot of money is tainted.  T'aint yours and t'aint mine.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe short spiritualist who escaped from prison was described as a small medium at large.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOnce you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhen the actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought that she'd dye.
•15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAcupuncture is a jab well done.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 February 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue