15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, August 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site Recognition
Garuda Indonesia Flight 421
January 16, 2002
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is another of the short articles in which I'm presenting pictures of crash sites.  I intend for the pictures to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to tell the difference, because the government will lie about it.  In the pictures, notice the size and the visibility of the wreckage.  Learn to recognize what is, and what isn't, a crash site, so as to not be deceived by government lies and propaganda.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Crash Statistics and Description
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft: 
16 January 2002
Garuda Indonesia
Boeing 737-3Q8
Klaten, Indonesia
1:60
—from AirDisaster.Com
The aircraft was on a flight from Lombok to Yogyakarta when the crew was forced to make an emergency landing in the Benjawang Solo River, approximately 14 miles from their destination airport of Yogyakarta.  Weather at the time of the accident was poor.  A flight attendant was reportedly killed in the accident.
—from AirDisaster.Com
Page 1 Images15x15 Page Background GIF Image

Letters to the Editor
Dear Comrade Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGreetings to you my friend.  And thank you for the essay Cosmology and the Law of Parsimony [available on Pharos], and also thank you for your June 2015 newsletter....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNow about your June 2015 issue of Frontiersman.  Thank you for printing another one of my letters.  I wanted to comment more on this issue, which I can't because of these pigs confiscating so much of my property.  But from memory I read something about black people only making a big deal out of police killing black people, and don't make any noise/protest when they kill white people [High Hopes, page 3].  Well Sam, I don't know what kind of black folks you have had experience with, but me and my brothers will speak out and protest and retaliate for any victim of police/"peace officers" murder and brutality.  No matter race, age, gender or sexual preference.  But if you can, please share with me any murder you know of where police shot an unarmed white man running away in his back 8 times?!  Or share with me a killing of a white man who was choked to death for selling loose cigarettes on a street corner?!  Or please share with me a like murder of a white child, who was playing with a toy gun, and the pigs just jumped out and shot him dead?!  Or please share with me 2 like inci-

Arrow

August 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

dents where a police mistakes his real gun for a taser and shoots a white suspect killing him?!  If you can, I will personally make a lot of noise about these crimes by the police toward white suspects.  I really will Sam....  
Ramon D. Hontiveros P-34034
CSP/SAC B3 SHU-105
P.O. Box 290066
Represa, California  95671
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn my article, I didn't try to address the question of whether or not the cops kill more black people than white people.  They probably do but I tried, instead, to make the point that the cops shouldn't kill either black people or white people.  It isn't a cop's job to kill people, except in a police state.  I also stated my perception that members of black communities don't seem to react when the cops kill white people.  It seems to me that they react only when the cops kill black people.  I asked if that might suggest that black people are just as racially prejudiced as white people.  I wouldn't mention it at all except that black people have made such a big deal out of accusing white people of being bigots.  It's commendable that you'll stand up for people of any race but that doesn't disprove the existence of the attitudes that, as I perceive them, seem to be common in the black communities.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI suggest that such attitudes aren't just a white thing or just a black thing.  They aren't even just a race thing.  I had a friend who refused to ride with me because he rode a Harley and I rode a Honda.  It suggests to me that people have an inherent bigotry reflex.  Thus, I expect that if all of the races were to be somehow magically blended together into a tan-colored race by tomorrow morning, then people would still find ways to be bigoted.  People have been that way for a long time and I don't know if there's any way to fix it.  If we can't persuade people (not force, just persuade) to behave better, then at least we can try to improve our own behavior.  That, by itself, might be a sufficient challenge.
—editor

Hopefully A 30%er
Sticky, of San Diego, California
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSeveral months ago, one of my good friends was released from prison after serving just shy of fourteen (14) years.  He said he was scared.  Scared of how different life will be;  scared of meeting his kids, again, after so many years;  scared if those kids will even know who he is;  scared of making one little bullshit mistake and being sent back.  I don't blame him for his concerns.  He will be on "High Control" parole, which means his leash will be quite short.  He will be required to check in more frequently and probably told to fill a bottle, every time.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI have stayed in contact with other guys who have been released, over the years.  Most tell me how difficult it is to find (and maintain) employment.  The fact that we have a prison conviction on our permanent jacket must be divulged when applying for said employment, which gets the scrutiny ball rolling right from the get-go.  Most reputable companies will not even consider an ex-con, limiting us even more.   Those that do consider us do not pay very well.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf that was not a big enough setback, most parole officers want a guy to frequently leave work early, so he can report and fill the previously mentioned urinalysis bottle.  What employer wants to hire a person who has to leave work early all the time, or has a P.O. dropping in, unannounced?  When I was released from my first term, that was how it was.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn this state, they say the recidivism rate is something like 70%.  That number seems a bit high to me, but I suppose it is possible.  My friend has no one outside of these walls.  He has no place to go.  The ex-wife has remarried and resides in another state.  He will be allowed visitation with the kids if she brings them and he will not be allowed to go to them.  So, after 1 1/2 decades of incarceration, California handed him a whopping $200 and a state I.D., expecting him to make it.  I do not envy what lies ahead of him, but I wish I could somehow help.  I am happy my friend was released;  happy he will get to see his children again;  happy he will restart his life;  just happy in general.  I hope I do not see him again on this side of the wall.  I hope he is one of the 30%.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRevolution doesn't consist of changing the government.  It consists of changing yourself.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIdentity theft happens when you get a Social Security number.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageDon't fire a warning shot.  It's a waste of ammunition and it reveals your location.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePeople who hold motherhood in high esteem and lust in ill repute are fundamentally confused people.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 August 2015

Somnambulant Society
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI went to Wal-Mart recently to buy a surge suppresser.  That's a power strip that, in addition to providing power to electrical equipment, also protects the equipment from power surges in the power line.  They had at least a dozen different kinds.  Each kind had a different combination of features.  The main thing that they all had in common was that they were all mislabeled.  Each one of them was labeled "surge protector".
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTo suppress something is to push it down, to reduce its magnitude, freedom, variability, or some such thing as that.  To protect something is pretty much the opposite, that is, to preserve whatever condition or characteristics it already has.  Thus, a surge suppresser would be a device that suppresses surges.  A surge protector would be a device that protects surges.  That's the way the rules of grammar are supposed to work in this language.  So, there's a serious problem here.  The two terms are opposites, yet people use one for the other.  Why do they do that?  Maybe it's a consequence of being "educated" in the government schools, which do a lot more brainwashing than educating.1   Actually, it's even worse than brainwashing, but I didn't realize that until just recently.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhile I was trying to write this article, I was thinking a lot about Orwell's book 1984, about doublethink, Winston Smith and The Ministry of Truth, Ingsoc, The Newspeak Dictionary, and the goals of the Party.  As I worked on the article, an unexpected thing happened.  I realized that, during all of my years of thinking about the book, I'd been missing something important.  I hadn't followed Orwell's teaching far enough.  He wasn't only trying to teach us about brainwashing.  He was trying to teach us about conditioning.  Now, in retrospect, it seems so obvious that I wonder why I didn't see it sooner.  Maybe I still haven't completely recovered from my own conditioning.  After all, I did spend 19 years in the government schools and 15 years in the government corporations.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAnyway, brainwashing involves propaganda, misinformation, the promulgation of false assumptions, and so forth.  It's a response of a police state to the necessity of dealing with people who can think.  In a police state, thinking is a threat to orthodoxy, and must be repressed or controlled.  People must be discouraged from arriving at unapproved conclusions.  They must be manipulated into arriving at desired conclusions.  Unapproved conclusions can be discouraged by punishing people who arrive at them.  In Orwell's book, thoughtcrime was one of the aspects of that control.  Today, hate crime is such a tool.  Hate crime, like thoughtcrime, addresses not what people do, but what they think.  People can be made to arrive at the desired conclusions by controlling the context of their thinking.  Thus, the propaganda, misinformation, and promulgation of false assumptions, previously mentioned.  What's important, however, is that regardless of all of the punishment and manipulation, brainwashing still allows thinking, which is a conscious process.  Such things gang aft a-gley.  A police state needs something more reliable than that.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe whole climate of thought will be different.  In fact there will be no thought, as we understand it now.  Orthodoxy means not thinking—not needing to think.  Orthodoxy is unconsciousness....
—from 1984, Section One, Chapter V
by George Orwell
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageUltimately it was hoped to make articulate speech issue from the larynx without involving the higher brain centers at all....
—from 1984, Appendix
by George Orwell2
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBrainwashing promotes incorrect thinking.  Conditioning eliminates thinking.  Conditioning is to not think at all, but merely to respond.  So, everybody needs to be properly conditioned.  Maybe that's why attendance at the government schools is mandatory, so that nobody can avoid the conditioning.  Maybe the mislabeling of the surge suppressers is a test, to see if it's working.  Consider that when protection and suppression (the words) mean the same thing, then the difference between protection and suppression (the ideas) will disappear.  After that, the government can tell people that it's protecting their liberty when, in fact, it's suppressing their liberty.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIt doesn't really matter if the conditioning is the result of an actual conspiracy or of the normal modus operandi of all governments.  Either way, if people have been successfully conditioned, then they won't think about things at all.  They'll just behave as required, wave the flag, and love Big Brother.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

^ 
See Enemies of Liberty, page 2, April 2011.
 ^ 
See additional excerpts in The Sovereign's Library.

August 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe real goal should be reduced government spending, rather than balanced budgets achieved by ever rising tax rates to cover ever rising spending.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  and Betty.
— editor
Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Visit Some of My Websites
Pharos
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
The Sovereign's Library
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/
My personal website
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Blonde Joke
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Q:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageWhat do you call a blonde with a whole brain?
A:15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA Golden Retriever.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Answering Machine Announcements
Attributed to the International Institute of Answering Machine Answers.  Forwarded by Steve, of Mililani, Hawaii.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHello.  I am David's answering machine.  What are you?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHello!  If you leave a message, I'll call you soon.  If you leave a sexy message, I'll call sooner!
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHi!  John's answering machine is broken.  This is his refrigerator.  Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHello, you are talking to a machine.  I am capable of receiving messages.  My owners do not need siding, windows, or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean.  They give to charity through their office and do not need their picture taken.  If you're still with me, then leave your name and number and they will get back to you.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 August 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue