15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, May 2015
5x5 Page Background GIF Image
Crash Site Recognition
EgyptAir Flight MS843
May 7, 2002
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThis is another in the series of articles in which I'm showing pictures of airplane crash sites.  I intend the pictures to clarify the difference between what is and what isn't a crash site.  It's important for people to be able to recognize the difference.  It seems to me that the difference ought to be obvious but, apparently, some people believe that a situation is a crash site, regardless of obvious evidence to the contrary, just because the government says that it is.  Study the pictures and learn to determine for yourself what is, and what isn't, a crash site.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Crash Statistics and Description
Date:
Airline:
Flight No.:
Aircraft: 
07 May 2002
EgyptAir
MS843
Boeing 737-566
Tunis, Tunisia
14:62
—from AirDisaster.Com
The aircraft crashed while on approach to Tunis-Carthage Airport runway 11 while on a flight from Cairo.  Shortly before the accident, the Captain reported a landing gear malfunction, and had performed a low pass over the airfield.  The aircraft crashed during its second approach.  Weather around the time of the accident was poor.
—from AirDisaster.Com
Page 1 Photo 1 Page 1 Photo 2

Letters to the Editor
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe following message is in response to my editorial reply in the April issue, after Ptosis commented about my article Predators.
—editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOK:  You're right I don't have a clear understanding so I googled it....
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe term pedophile is about people who are sexually attracted to children:  to juveniles, to pre-pubescent people.  Teenagers are not children.  The term for an adult who is sexually attracted to teenagers -- to someone entering or in puberty, but who is not yet a full-grown adult is, instead hebephile or ephebephile.  Unlike pedophilia, it is not listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.  A paraphilia, for the record -- whether we're talking about pedophilia, zoophilia, coprophilia or any other -- is clinically defined as a persistent, pervasive and often sexual fantasy, urge or behavior.  Most paraphilias involve objects of those attractions or behaviors which are inanimate, nonconsenting or unable to fully, clearly or informedly consent or which involve distress, humiliation or suffering on someone's part.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere's not a clear line there when we're talking about at what age difference we're talking about a relationship between an adult and a teen and two peers:  that's somewhat arbitrary.  Personally, I think that if you're asking about someone 18 or 19, for instance, that
Arrow

May 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

strikes me as pretty same-age to a 23-year-old, and is not something I'd consider hebephilic behavior.  If we're talking about someone your age and someone 14 or 15, on the other hand, I'd say we're no longer talking about peers, particularly when we consider how much change happens on all levels in just the handful of years that are our teens.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIMHO it is still fucking CREEPY with a big "EW" factor - just like some old male/female is have sex with another person with a 40 age difference.
—Ptosis
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour mention of relationships between people of widely different ages brings to mind something that I read many years ago, probably while I was in college.  I don't remember the name of the article or of the author.  Anyway, the author proposed that everybody involved would benefit from marriages between middle-aged men and young women.  Here are some of his comments, as I remember them.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBy marrying a middle-aged man, a young woman would be getting a man who was old enough to have established himself.  She wouldn't need to guess if he could support her and the children.  She'd know what she was getting.  The man would get that dream of all older men, a sweet young thing.  She would be young and healthy enough to have children.  The middle-aged man, when he married her, would already have a lot of experience with women.  Thus, she wouldn't have to go through his learning process.  He could satisfy her sexually, right away.  A new bride might appreciate that.  Given the age difference, the man would probably die of old age while his wife was relatively young, maybe at about the time that the children were leaving home.  That would leave his accumulated estate for the benefit of his widow.  She'd be free of him and the kids, relatively young, and have the residue of his estate for her own enjoyment.  And, where would the middle-aged men have acquired all of that experience with women, while they were young?  From those well-healed, experienced older widows who were out looking for fun.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAny problems that might arise in such marriages can just as easily arise in the kind of marriages that we have today.  So, I don't see any particular disadvantage to the idea.  I'm not necessarily either advocating or opposing such relationships.  As with many other things, people ought to make their own decisions and everybody else ought to mind their own business, "EW" factor or no "EW" factor.
—editor
Greetings, Sam.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image....  Everybody knows what the other guys should do and they want laws to make them do it.  Why can't we all just live and let live?
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour April Frontiersman is excellent throughout and touches on many important subjects.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Lufthansa crash demonstrates that the media is mostly image and very skimpy on content.  The airline goofed but won't admit it.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn prison slavery I can only say that the purpose of the prison system should be to make law abiding citizens out of convicts.  More on this later.  It is one of my pet subjects right now.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOn Black Annie and racism, have you noticed that a black person may be good or bad and can be just as racist as a white person?  It is not the difference in race that matters.  It is our attitudes.  It is really not that difficult to get along if we do not classify others or ourselves.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour comments on the flag issue were right on.  The flag was indeed only a symbol of what the students disliked.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBest to you,
—Bob Link
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYour "live and let live" idea brings to mind an article that I published in 1995, on page 2 of the September issue of that year.  I suggest that everybody should read the article because it doesn't seem to have been used yet.  There hasn't been any improvement at all.  The things that I was fighting then, I'm still fighting now.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI can suggest a different point of view about the prisons.  When you consider the nature of the legislation and the fact that citizenship is only another form of slavery, then maybe the goal of "law" abiding citizens isn't such a good idea.  The prisons might already be performing a better service than that.  My impression is that the prisoners understand the situation a lot better than most of my other subscribers.  Maybe the prisons are destroying the brainwashing and creating a group of people who can recognize a police state when they see one.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageYes, I've noticed that blacks can be just as racist as whites.  Racism is human behavior, not just white behavior.  Surprisingly, blacks can sometimes be prejudiced against other blacks.  Many years ago, I had a black girlfriend, let's call her GFH.  Every time that
Arrow

Page 2  Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 May 2015

we were out in public together, and another black woman came into view, GFH would grab my arm and start strutting.  She was showing off her white boyfriend.  On one such occasion, when the other black woman walked past us, she muttered in a stage whisper to GFH, "How sweet!"  That's a true story.
—editor
Dear Mr Milam;
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThank you, for carrying the truth forward and allowing the silenced to have a voice....
—Robert H. Outman
Prisoner P-79939

A Slave by Any Other Name
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Fourteenth Amendment informs us that a citizen of the United States is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. government.  The various dictionaries inform us that jurisdiction means power and control.  Since the government doesn't regard citizenship as being voluntary, and since a citizen is within the power and control of the government, there isn't much difference between citizenship and slavery.  Anybody who's in doubt can consider the way that the government controls the behavior of citizens.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere are three kinds of behavior in the United States:  required behavior, prohibited behavior, and regulated behavior.  If you're caught failing to engage in required behavior, then the government will punish you.  If you're caught engaging in prohibited behavior, then the government will punish you.  If you're caught engaging in regulated behavior without a license or a permit, then the government will punish you.  If you try to resist the punishment, then the government will initiate the use of force against you.  If you try to resist the use of force against you, then the government will kill you.  The authority of a master to punish or kill a slave verifies the nature of the relationship.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIf the only thing that you know about a situation is what the government told you, then you don't know much about the situation.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageRevolutions are not caused by dissatisfied people.  Such people are usually happy to become either liberals or criminals.  They won't become revolutionaries unless they're forced to do so by intolerable government.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Smitten With Embarrassment Department
(Seldom Used)
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn the April 2013 Frontiersman, I wrote an article about an NCIS episode named Chained.  Among other comments, I criticized the writers for a scene in which DiNozzo and a prisoner changed clothes while they were handcuffed together.  While I was writing the article, I started to doubt my memory.  Could the writers really have made such a stupid mistake?  To check on it, I bought the DVD and watched that sequence on my computer, several times, in step-frame mode.  Yes, while DiNozzo and the prisoner were completing the change-of-clothes scene, they definitely stayed handcuffed together.  So far as I could tell, the seemingly impossible change-of-clothes wasn't explained.
Page 3 Photo15x5 Page Background GIF ImageIn spite of the fact that the team members on NCIS tend to behave like Nazi thugs, it's an entertaining show.  I'm quite a fan.  I've seen most of the episodes several times and, this past March, I watched Chained again.  Here's the problem.  While I was watching that episode again, I noticed in a subsequent scene, after the change-of-clothes scene, that the shirt sleeves on the hand-cuffed arms of both men appeared to have been cut from cuff to shoulder, and then crudely mended.  See the picture.  The scene is in a truck in a wooded region and, consequently, it's poorly lighted and difficult to see.  It appears very briefly, for only a second or less.  So, it's easy to understand how I missed it.  I haven't noticed any other scene in the entire episode in which the condition of the sleeves is visible.  Even so, it appears that the writers didn't make the stupid error of which I accused them.  Consequently, I'm smitten with embarrassment.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
May 2015 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe first lesson of economics is scarcity:  there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it.  The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.
—Thomas Sowell
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMy thanks to the following:  SantaClara Bob;  Lady Jan the Voluptuous;  my mother;  Dewey and Betty;  and Robert, of Ione, California.
— editor
Support This Newsletter
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShop at The Moonlight Flea Market.
http://moonlight-flea-market.com/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Visit Some of My Websites
Pharos
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
The Sovereign's Library
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/
My personal website
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Actual Classified Advertisements
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Lady Nancy the Enchanting.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSoft & Genital Bath Tissues or Facial Tissue 89 Cents.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageGerman Shepherd 85 Lbs.  Neutered.  Speaks German.  Free.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFree 1 Can of Pork & Beans With Purchase of 3 Br 2 Bath Home.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFor Sale:  Lee Majors (6 Million Dollar Man) — $50.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageNordic Track $300 Hardly Used Call Chubbie.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageBill's Septic Cleaning "We Haul American Made Products".
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageShakespeare's Pizza — Free Chopsticks.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageFound:  Dirty White Dog.  Looks Like a Rat.  Been Out a While.  Better Be a Reward.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageHummels — Largest Selection Ever "If It's in Stock, We Have It!"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  All past issues are available at http://frontiersman.org.uk/.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving this newsletter, then return it unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby granted to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  For PayPal payments, use editor@frontiersman.org.uk.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 May 2015

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue