Back to the Frontiersman Directory
PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
A Worthy Cause
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image After the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center, I became so disgusted with the false news that was being reported that I stopped watching the news.  That lasted until recently, when voice operated TV remote controls became available.  After that, I decided that cable TV (et al) had become a surveillance and data collection network.  Hoping to avoid the network, I installed a TV antenna and disconnected from cable.  The antenna doesn’t provide as many channels as I’d previously received, but that’s better than being connected to the surveillance network.  PBS has one of the most reliable broadcast signals so, 20 or so years after I stopped watching the news, I started watching it again, mostly on PBS.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I’ve noticed lately that PBS has a lot of propaganda.  Various factions are represented, but the programs mostly deal with racial, feminist, homosexual, and transgender complaints.  It’s good that such people can express their opinions, but other people have other opinions on such issues.  I haven’t noticed those other people appearing in any of the programs.  The programs tacitly accept or even promote the idea that the complaints must be resolved by the forcible intervention of government, and always in favor of the complaining parties.  Although the programs resemble documentaries, the content is always in support of the complaining parties.  I’m reminded of the false news, mentioned above.  The programs aren’t documentaries.  They’re propaganda.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A large part of the complaining in the programs deals with a lack of toleration of somebody or something.  Intolerance is a bad thing.  Demanding toleration is reasonable, but the complainers don’t stop there.  They also demand approval.  When they do that, then they’ve crossed a line.  I might agree to an obligation to tolerate things or people that I don’t like, but I don’t have an obligation to like them.  If those people can prove that my behavior is harmful to them, then they have a cause to complain, but only about my behavior.  My beliefs are not theirs to condemn.  When they condemn my beliefs, then they’re not trying to protect themselves.  They’re trying to control my beliefs.  That’s reminiscent of the zealots who persecuted heretics during the various inquisitions and pogroms of the past.  Those zealots believed that their cause was worthy, and that they had Right on their side.  That didn’t excuse their behavior.  The dogma and the punishments might have changed, but the attitude is the same.  The enforcers of today’s worthy causes are demanding not just toleration, but approval of every belief that they like, and the eradication of any belief that they don’t like.  I’m required to tolerate things that I don’t like, but they’re not required to tolerate me not liking them.  Today’s zealots believe that their cause is worthy, and that they have Right on their side.  That doesn’t excuse their behavior.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image When a worthy cause is imposed by force, fraud, or coercion, then it isn’t a worthy cause any more.  It’s a crusade, enforcing dogma and punishing heresy.  Here’s the irony in the crusade for toleration.  The only time that you have to tolerate people is if you don’t like them.  If you like them, then tolerating them isn’t an issue.  So, by their own demands, today’s advocates of toleration have acknowledged that people don’t like them.  C’est la vie.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Trying to achieve approval by force won’t produce approval and it won’t reduce intolerance.  It will only make things worse.  We can see that in our history, and in events around the world today.  We’re probably never going to like each other but maybe we can at least try to get along.  It’s worth a try, but we need a plan that’s achievable, at least in theory, isn’t inherently counterproductive, and doesn’t require the use of force, fraud, or coercion.  So far, nobody’s been able to figure out how to do that, but it seems like a worthy cause.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Additional Reading
15x5 Page Background GIF Image
Pentagon Anomalies
In The Sovereign’s Library

Unnamed Agency
In The Sovereign’s Library

Voice Control, in the Videos section of
The Frontiersman Website

A Quick Impromptu Survey
Frontiersman, September 2020

Rated PC:  White Males Not Admitted
Frontiersman, June 2021

Black Behavior Matters
Frontiersman, November 2021
10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

April 2023 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

And it Must Follow, As the  Night the Day
Sam Aurelius Milam III

This above all:  to thine own self be false,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be true to any man.
—Friday, October 6, 1989
    in Milam’s Notes
With thanks to William Shakespeare

5x5 Page Background GIF Image
a Miss Black Virginia contest

a National Society of Black Physicists

a United Negro College Fund

a Congressional Black Caucus

a Black Music Honors celebration

an Amazon Black Business Accelerator

a National Association of Black Scuba Divers

a National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

a Black Enterprise Magazine

a Black Business Association

an International Association of Black Professional Firefighters

a Black Entertainment Television network

black journals

black scholarships

various black colleges

ad infinitum, ad nauseam
10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Fourth Fraud
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Gender equality is the biggest fraud....
Munich
—A Public Park, in Munich, Germany
... since the invention of government, religion, and banking.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
Current World Population
https://www.census.gov/popclock/world
Population Curve
http://frontiersman.org.uk/Population/Curve.html

Putin Him in His Place
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I can suggest an arrangement that might be appropriate for Vladimir Putin.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Seal him into a padded concrete cell.  Make the  cell tall enough that he can’t reach the top.  Make it wide enough that he can lay down in it, diagonally.  Provide a hole in the top, so that food can be dropped down to him.  Provide forced ventilation, so that he’ll always have fresh air.  Give him a light switch, so that he can turn his light on and off.  Provide a water faucet, and a hole in the floor, for disposing of things.  Give him a handgun and one bullet.  Make him listen, at unpredictable times, to the Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, performed on glockenspiel and kazoo.  Neglect to tell him that the bullet is a dud.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Questions from the Past
from Ravin' Evermore, Monday, August 12, 1991
Sam Aurelius Milam III

15x5 Page Background GIF Image I can’t help but to wonder about someone who doesn’t recognize, for example, the likely consequences of allowing a baby St. Bernard to run and jump into his lap.  As the pup is bent, so grows the dog.  People who do that kind of thing are the same ones who don’t understand consequences.  Does cheap and universal health insurance adversely affect the availability of medical treatment?  Do minimum wage requirements encourage unemployment?  Do zoning requirements force you to own a car?  Does mandatory garbage collection threaten the rain forests?  I can see the possibility of such connections.  The puzzling thing is that they’re so invisible to other people.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
A Learning Experience
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image It should never be illegal for a prisoner to escape, or to try to do so.  Escape should always be among a prisoner’s objectives, and generally acknowledged as such.  The attempt to do so should always be among his rights, and generally acknowledged as such.  It might even be appropriate for any legislator who votes to make it otherwise to go to prison himself, for the remainder of his term in office.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Think of it as a learning experience.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Panacea for Hypochondriacs
Sam Aurelius Milam III
From the February 1969 collection

Panacea is, you see,
A very useful remedy.
No matter what you have, they say
The stuff will cure you right away.
So if a little pain you have,
Just use this wonder working salve,
And it will fix your every quirk
You hypochondriacic jerk!10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Page 2 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 April 2023

Letters to the Editor
Hey Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Greetings to ya again from Arkansas!
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I got the new March issue of Frontiersman that you sent me.  “Thank you”....
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Sam, things here in the max is only getting worse!  They’ve not fed us any hamburger meat, eggs, or milk in a month and a 1/2, they’re starving us to death!  And the suicide rate here continues to go up....
—H. L., a prisoner

Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ... also, I noticed, when I read my letter to you in letters to the editor, where I commented that it surely was your powers of intelligence, being your father.... [March, page 2]  it wasn’t my intention to slight your mother with the inference that her intelligence was lacking.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image So, correction.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image ... per your mom and dad’s equal contribution to your D.N.A., both their intelligence levels must be above the norm.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Also, I let a person who claims to have been a teacher read your article “A Cold Place” [March issue], he smugly informed me you were wrong and then went into a spew of main stream mumbo-jumbo of the big bang, etc.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image He just “knew” everything.  I couldn’t even get him to admit that “gravity” is a theory.  He went on saying the “law” of gravity, etc. are incontrovertible proof, blah, blah, blah.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Please Sam, correct me if I’m wrong.  All a “law” is, is something “observed”, and although may have predictable results, is still nothing more than a theory because it can’t be proved via the scientific method.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Anyway, I understood your article, mostly, as usual, your frontiersman was interesting.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Be well.  Bye for now.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Sincerely,
—S. H., a prisoner

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageA law is a circumstance or phenomenon that we observe, and that is self activating.  That is, we don’t have to cause it to happen.  It exists with or without or involvement.  A law also automatically enforces itself and provides some consequence when it’s violated.  I accept the idea that laws inherently exist, but observing one and giving it a name doesn’t necessarily mean that we understand it.  I’ll mention parenthetically that law and legislation are not the same thing.  See Milam's Dictionary of Distinctions, Differences, and Other Odds and Ends, in The Sovereign’s Library.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Regarding my article “A Cold Place”, I’ll concede one point.  I might be wrong about how cold it will get.  Beyond that, I’m not impressed by criticisms from people who claim to have academic educations.  After I graduated from Texas A&M University, with a BS in Nuclear Engineering, and went to work as a Nuclear Engineer at the General Electric Company, I noticed that what I’d learned at A&M didn’t have much to do with the work that I did at GE.  It shouldn’t have been unexpected.  When I was young, my father mentioned something about the meaning of BS.  Then he told me that MS means more of the same and PhD means piled higher and deeper.  In later years, I observed that getting a so-called higher education often means learning more and more about less and less while understanding less and less about more and more.  Today, scientists have reduced the understanding of cosmology to a kind of secular catechism.  They faithfully recite their catechism, and they don’t think beyond the boundaries of their academic brainwashing.  Like their theological counterparts, they can get hostile if you challenge their dogma.

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe Big Bang Theory is the premier example of the stupid theories at which scientists can arrive after correctly observing something.  In this particular case, the scientists can see that there is a red shift, but they insist that it’s the result of a Doppler effect.  The red shift isn’t caused by a Doppler effect.  It’s  caused by photon decay.  See Cosmology and the Law of Parsimony, in Pharos.  Sadly for the scientists, without the Doppler explanation, they can’t justify the notion of an expanding universe.  Without that, they can’t justify the Big Bang Theory.  Thus, the entire accepted cosmology is wrong, because of a false assumption.  At least they still have their catechism.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image It’s interesting that, in its essentials, the Big Bang Theory is identical to Creation Theory.  In both cases, in the beginning there was nothing, then there was an event, and then there was light.  The differences between them are mostly superficial, differences in style rather than substance.  Both theories were probably invented by, and are certainly promoted by, people with the same kind of mentality.  It seems that religion and science aren’t as different from one another as their proponents would like to believe  See Ravin’ Evermore, in Pharos.

—editor

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Forced integration might not make people like each other.  It’s more likely to promote hostility and it certainly makes the government stronger.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image The perception of security is an illusion.  There isn’t any security anywhere, ever.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Any god who needs to be worshiped for the sake of his ego doesn’t deserve either the title or the worship.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun  

April 2023 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF Image If the people of the Earth had used constructively the resources that they’ve thus far squandered on death and destruction then, by now, all human society would be a paradise.
Frontiersman, April 2007
Stray Thoughts

Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  Eric, of Stockton, California;  Sir Donald the Elusive;  and F. G., of San Jose, California.
— editor
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Image http://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF Image Gun
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
Actual Written School Excuses
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
Chris will not be in school because he has an acre in his side.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.

My son is under the doctor’s care and should not take fizical ed.  Please execute him

Please excuse Ray Friday from school.  He has very loose vowels.

Maryann was absent Dec. 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache, and upset stomach.  Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low-grade fever.  There must be the flu going around, her father even got hot last night.

Please excuse Blanche from jim today.  She is administrating.

George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.

Ralph was absent yesterday because he had a sore trout.

Please excuse Sara for being absent.  She was sick and I had her shot.

Please excuse Lupe.  She is having problems with her ovals
Infinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Availability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on disks are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Cancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Reprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Submissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Payment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor
Many men smoke but Fu Manchu.

Page 4 Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 April 2023
15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue