PDF Version of This Issue With Links
PDF Version of This Issue to Print
15x15 White Space GIF Image
Eagle 3
Frontiersman, November 2018
Informed Choice
Sam Aurelius Milam III
5x5 Page Background GIF Image

15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAll persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
—from the
Fourteenth Amendment
to the U.S. constitution
<underline added>

5x5 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Being born is an event over which a person doesn't have any control, and to which he didn't give prior informed consent.  Furthermore, it happens while he's a minor, and not of legal age.  Consequently, a person doesn't acquire any obligation to be a citizen, or any other legal or contractual obligation, merely as a consequence of being born.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A jurisdiction over a person enables the exercise of power and control over that person.  Such a jurisdiction is legitimate only if the person was competent and fully informed when he submitted to it, and only if he submitted to it voluntarily.  Otherwise, a jurisdiction over a person is a form of extortion or slavery.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, in 1946.  While I was growing up, I was required, against my will, to attend the government schools.  In those schools, I was exposed to a lot of brainwashing.  Among other things, I was told that I was a citizen.  The idea was treated as axiomatic, and  never questioned.  Nobody ever hinted that I might have a choice in the matter.  Nobody ever suggested that I might not want to be a citizen.  In addition, even though I was a minor and not of legal age, I was required to recite, with my hand raised and before a teacher, who was a licensed agent of the state, the Pledge of Allegiance, a formal binding oath of allegiance to both the United States and its flag.  It was an unforgivable usurpation of my unencumbered status.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Associated with the brainwashing about citizenship was a concurrent failure to disclose the specific conditions, consequences, and obligations of citizenship.  I was merely informed that I had obligations to society and to obey the "law".  None of it was explained to me in any meaningful way.  I didn't begin to understand any of it until later when, as an adult, I began to study on my own and think for myself.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image After that, I decided that citizenship was a bad deal.  For example, I learned that, as a citizen, I could be forced, against my will, to disrupt the intended course of my life, to fight in a war that I didn't support, for a cause in which I didn't believe, to kill strangers merely because I was ordered to do so, and to risk permanent emotional harm as well as physical injury, disfigurement, or death.  Later, it became clear to me that I would be forced, against my will, to support a corrupt and oppressive police state, and to obey its every whim and edict.  Any disobedience would result in severe punishment.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image By the 1980's, I'd started doing something about my status.  I terminated any agreements that I'd previously made that might be construed as creating obligations under a jurisdiction of citizenship.  That included such things as my driver's license, my Social Security number, my voter's registration, my passport, and so forth.  Thereafter, I declined to make any other agreements that would have the effect of subjecting me to the jurisdiction of the United States.  Consequently, I no longer had any obligations to the United States.  Any such jurisdiction that's imposed on me by force doesn't make me a citizen.  It makes me a slave.  The effect is that I'm free of citizenship and its obligations.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Some time during the 1990's, a lawyer told me that I was still a citizen because I'd failed to follow the government's mandatory procedure for terminating citizenship.  That's about what I'd expect from a lawyer.  I'd been presumed to be a citizen, without my own informed consent, and under the shadow of a substantial failure of disclosure, at a time when I was a minor.  Consequently, I didn't have any obligation to be a citizen, to remain a citizen, to ask for permission to not be a citizen, or to follow some bureaucrat's procedure in the matter.  I didn't fail to do something.  Failure implies an obligation, which I didn't have.  I declined to do something.  There's a difference.  I don't need to prove that I'm not a citizen.  Any bureaucrat who believes that I am a citizen must bear the burden of proof, and I don't have to help him.  The presumption in such matters must always be in favor of the person, and never in favor of the government.  Nobody should have to be a citizen unless he chooses to be one. 10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun
January 2020Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 http://frontiersman.org.uk/
     Page 1

Ancient Lore of the Lemmings
Dr. Whiskers, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Lemmini University
Fennoscandia
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Welcome, students, to this lecture series at Lemmini University.  Today's lecture presents a tale that's told throughout all of lemming society, during the long winter months when we huddle in our burrows, under the snow.  The tale cannot be disputed because it's details have been accumulated from antiquity by thousands of lemmings, from burrows near and far.  And, as we all know, the lore and oral history of lemmings cannot be questioned.  We lemmings are keen observers, accurate reporters, and we never embellish or exaggerate what we see.  So, listen closely, my dear students.  I'll pass this tale on to you and, one day, you will pass it on to your own students, if you become a professor, or to your children.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image There exists, outside of our normal haunts, a race of very large creatures.  They don't walk as normal animals should, but stand upright on their back legs.  So large are they that their heads seem to us to be among the clouds.  When one of them walks nearby, all of the ground near it bounces.  Thus, we call these large and terrifying creatures bouncers.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Reports of these creatures have been received from all over the world, not just from our own beloved tundra, and not just by lemmings, who never go that far away, but by other creatures as well, voles, mice, muskrats, hamsters, even rats which, although they're much less trustworthy than we are, have travelled much further.  Surprisingly, their reports are in substantial agreement with what we ourselves have observed.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image These creatures, these bouncers, live extremely long lives, unimaginably long lives.  We know this to be true because accurate descriptions of the same individuals have been given by observers over many generations of lemmings.  The bouncers travel to places far beyond the tundra,  riding in giant magical flying leaves or on huge, foul-smelling contrivances made from furs, rocks, and logs.  Although a single bouncer can live many times the life of a lemming, we have been learning about them for countless of our own generations, and with the accumulation of the facts, our fascination knows no bounds.  It has come to be accepted that these bouncers have extremely long cycles of activity, even longer than their individual lives.  They will live in scattered groups for hundreds of their generations, thousands of ours but, eventually, inevitably, they begin to form enormous breeding clusters in which millions of them jam together in huge nests that they build of sticks and rocks.  In those clusters, they multiply enormously.  During just a few hundreds of our generations, they become more numerous than, well, than anything.  Eventually, their population exceeds their habitat.  Then, they're overcome by war, famine, and plague.  After their period of massive reproduction ends, they die by the billions.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Scholars have debated this improbable behavior for thousands of our generations but, recently, reports have begun to arrive, primarily by way of the rats, of bouncer breeding clusters of sizes that defy all powers of description.  We don't understand why such behavior should periodically recur but it now seems likely that another such cycle is nearing its end.  We consider the bouncers to be a lesson in our own good fortune to be lemmings, and never to have to face such a desperate population cycle.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image This cycle of population growth of the bouncers won't be completed during the lives of lemmings who are now alive but, within a few generations it will come to pass.  We're trying, for the first time, to establish a corps of elite observers within a nearby breeding cluster, to observe the behavior of the bouncers.  The collapse won't happen within our lifetimes but, hopefully, our corps of elite observers will witness the event up close, first hand, and secure for future generations of lemmings a better understanding of these amazing creatures, the bouncers.   Thank you for attending this lecture, and good luck.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol
Letters to the Editor
Dear Sammy,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I hope you are doing great.  After reading your opening piece [Best Laid Schemes of Men and Lemmings, December, page 1], I was reminded of many different thoughts and ideas that I have had in the past.  I would like to comment on them, not in any particular order.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I have watched numerous documentaries over the years that deal with population control.  Since this issue is huge, most shows pick a fact or an idea and present it in a limited way.  Understandably, they are all incomplete.  However, some facts remain for our consideration.  China tried population control as part of the Cultural Revolution and it didn't work.  After 50+ years of Zero Population growth their society was crashing.  They had several hundred million old people with no one to care for them.  So, either it doesn't work or they mismanaged it.  I don't know the answer.  Another personal curiosity is how will it all play out for the Human Species.  Will it be an S curve or a J curve?  I think it will be the J Curve.
Arrow

Page 2Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 January 2020

That seems to be the historical path for species that are way, way out of control.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Here's a really important fact about everything we do.  And I am sure that you already know this.  Maybe not everyone does.  Everything that we do is about money.  You stated that, "Everything, marketing strategies, stock investments, retirement plans, entitlement programs, safety nets, insurance, interest payments, loans, mortgages, everything requires growth."  I played an interesting game.  I reread your article and replaced the phrases "population growth" and "growth" with the word "money".  I found it to be very enlightening.  And that's it.  If you have enough money you can position yourself and your descendants to survive anything.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Finally, I thought that when our species does crash, we will have something that the Ancients didn't have.  Memories.  Memories of science and technology and medicine.  And then I realized that this is exactly what the Ancients DID have.  All of the knowledge about science, art, architecture, and medicine that was possessed by ancient civilizations was remembered knowledge.  It remains an interesting idea that history does repeat itself.  That's all for now.  Hope you have a great tomorrow.... 
—T. M., Winter Park, Florida
15x15 Page Background GIF Image
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageOne of the things that we can infer from Commoner's Four Laws of Ecology is that everything affects everything else.   In this particular instance, population growth drives financial growth while financial growth drives population growth.  It might be reasonable to call such a thing a Ponzi loop.  It’s a self-sustaining thing, and we’re trapped in it.  For a whimsical view of the growth obsession, see Rich Man, Poor Man, Beggar Man, Thief:  A Satirical Essay, in Pharos.  I speculate that population control in China failed because it was attempted concurrently with a transition to a growth-dependent economy.  Also, I don't believe that all financial systems necessarily require growth.  Ours is fatally mismanaged such that it can’t function otherwise.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThere are two ideas that are common to every human culture:  a past golden age and lost knowledge.  The survivors of the next collapse, and their descendants, won't do as well as did those of the previous collapse.  The reason is that we haven't stored our knowledge durably, as did the ancestors of the previous survivors.  One small example is the picture of a helicopter carved on the wall at Abydos. See Still the Best Medicine, on pages 1 and 2 of the October 2014 issue.  Our methods of recording knowledge are so fragile that, when the lights go out, the knowledge will disappear with the light.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageMany times, the survivors of past collapses have tried to pass information on to their descendants.  After a few thousand years, it all degenerates into myth, legend, and religion.  Because of the fragile nature of our records, our descendants will lose far more information than did those of the previous collapse.  An appreciation of that fragility can be obtained from the documentary series Life After People.
—editor
Dear Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image So, you picked a couple of great topics to relay into the world in your Dec. 2019 Frontiersman.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image You and I have briefly spoken on these topics.  As to the world overpopulation problem [Best Laid Schemes of Men and Lemmings, page 1], I loved your reference to "Soylent Green", 1972, Charlton Heston, great movie.  Reading your article came at a great time because I recently read a couple stories written by Kurt Vonnegut, I read 2BR02B, (to be or naught to be), and The Big Trip Up Yonder,  both stories make strong references to overpopulation, population  control, and voluntary suicide to keep population manageable.  In 2BR02B, if you want to have a child you have to find someone who will volunteer to be medically killed so the population remains capped.  Should you have unexpected twins, you would have to find another volunteer suicide, or the newborn gets the ride in the brass handle sedan.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Your mention of Retroreport on PBS doesn't surprise me.  I've read the same thing.  Japan and Germany claim due to a decreasing population, that by 2100 A.D., there won't be enough people to fill the jobs required to run smoothly.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Now, hold on, re-read what I just wrote.  Do these governments saying this think we are retards?  It's the most oxymoronic statement of all time.  If the population gets smaller, wouldn't the need for a work force get smaller too, as there will be less need to juxtaposition of population and services rendered?  Should a graph be kept, shouldn't the lines be somewhat parallel, right?  You don't need an equal or greater work force if the community gets smaller.  Just look to the ghost towns of rural America for confirmation.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In reality, here's the real problem.  Capitalism is killing the country.  Governments are being run like corporations, and the rich are becoming so rich and the poor are becoming so poor, with no middle class, here's what's going to happen.  When people become poor, what's the one thing that's fun to do that they can
Arrow

January 2020Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
     Page 3

afford?  The answer is to fuck.  When you have the "majority" over sexing you have a population boom.  Resources are finite, and you have a "die-off".  You want proof, just look at Africa, people have been starving to death there for how long?  In the 1980's, in one conflict alone, 300,000 died from starvation.  They made the movie Black Hawk Down about that one.  And look what America went and did brought back slavery, by ways of the 13th amendment, all they have to do is give up 25 to life sentences for crimes that don't justify the sentence, and force us to work industry jobs, where the state saves and makes money on our labor and we don't even get workman's comp if we get hurt.  And the cherry on top, our families get financially "raped" by the phone companies, commissary, and food package services.  The companies and private prisons are even publicly traded on the Dow and Nasdaq, and you hear Trump tout how great our economy is.  Bullshit, all the stock market shows is how the rich are getting richer, while, if the stock market did fall, like in the 20's, most of America wouldn't know the difference because they're below the poverty line.  Shit, Marxism is better than the bullshit our government is selling us.  Sovereignty is the answer, but we allowed the government too much power and the beast is too big now.  I hate to say it Sam, but this world needs a good die-off, because if this is living, then go ahead and turn me into a Soylent Green wafer.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Now, as for your article, Intelligent Alternative [December, page 2], consider this.  Our country is becoming more and more a police state, whose government is declaring war on its citizens, "war on drugs", "war on crime", etc., instead of offering a junkie help with rehab, they declare "war" on him for using a drug to escape his poverty, and kill or put him in prison for the rest of his useful life.  I mention this because, in your mention of self-driving cars, police are going to weaponize cars one day. [See Carnet:  Rise of the Machines, in the June 2018 issue.]  A programmer told me recently that, with all the "swipe" and "touch screens" technology today in phones, that it would be easy to install sensors under the steering wheels and door handles, and through your phone, get your fingerprints when you peruse the internet, and through phone records, they could match prints to names.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Imagine, you get a warrant put out for your arrest.  Because the new cars have facial recognition and "touch" surfaces that work in tandem with police the car doors lock and without you having any control, auto drives you to a police for arrest.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Imagine, the very car you let drive you around, monitoring your every movement, recording video, recording audio, reporting to big brother, and your car will be prosecution's witness in convicting you.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image And lastly, about that What on Earth episode you watched.  I was disturbed by "2" things about the two photos.  The smudged photo was smudged, not because of local burglaries.  That makes no sense.  The smudge affects the one posted photo not future satellite viewing through Google Earth.  So what I want to know what was in that photo, that day, at that time that needed hidden.  I'm sure it was something recognizable from above, maybe your "unknown agency" [See Unnamed Agency, in The Sovereign's Library.] was doing a body delivery or disposal.  And most disturbing, in the clear photo, something is seriously sinister.  You can see the cleared rectangle, roads going around the perimeter, fence lines, etc., so, if this is a junk yard, parking lot, why have the patch of uncleared forest in the middle, surrounded by fence?  Maybe your unknown agency locks up their "missing people", who later are killed there by rich people hunting expeditions.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I know that sounds crazy but, why?  We pee-on's are mere cattle to the rich and our government, why not hunt us for amusement?  Look at the 2nd (clear) photo closely Sam.  The cars are parked with a semblance of conformity.  But look at the helicopters.  It looks like they were landed "free-willy" style, like the way private pilots would land, who are ferrying the rich around.  The pictured lot almost looks like a "maze", a hunter's paradise.  Release the prey, 5 minute head start.  I don't know, but the "forest" in the fence line makes zero sense.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Any who I shall close, Sam my friend, stay healthy and happy.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Your Friend,
—S. H., a prisoner
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAs jobs keep being replaced by technology we'll need fewer and fewer workers, at least per capita if not in total.  I see the possibility of a world with 9 billion people in it, and nothing for them to do.  The governments aren't worried about work not getting done.  They're aware that their world-wide Ponzi scheme will fail, due to a lack of continued growth at the bottom.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't believe that capitalism is ruining the country.  I believe that the greedy misuse of capitalism, mostly by way of unsustainable banking and marketing practices, is ruining the country.  See my essays about money, taxes, and corporations, in Pharos.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageActually, most governments really are corporations.  See The Long and Winding Doc
Arrow
Page 4Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 January 2020

trine:  Social Contract, in Pharos.  All governments are overcreatures.  See A Mind of its Own, in the January 1998 issue.
—editor
Hey Sam,
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I wanna tell ya, a few years ago, I heard about a weird design flaw in all vehicles equipped with OnStar, you see if you're involved in a head-on collision, and your airbags are deployed, OnStar is supposed to alert emergency rescue vehicles to your location.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image But the design flaw that automakers didn't consider was that your battery is located up in the front, and if that battery is damaged on impact then there will be no electricity to your OnStar to get you any help.  But to remedy this serious design flaw, I had heard that they were considering installing a 2nd small backup battery, that would be located somewhere in the very center of the vehicle, where it would be less likely damaged during front or rear high impact crashes.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Have you ever heard of this?  Has the design problem been fixed yet?
—Howie in the Max
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageTwo years ago, I saw a TV commercial in which a cop was following a car.  Speaking into his radio, he instructed OnStar to blink the lights.  The tail lights on the car ahead blinked.  The cop said that it was the right car, upon which OnStar disabled the car.  It coasted to the side of the road.  I mentioned the commercial in A Question of Intelligence, in the January 2017 issue.  It's another good example of a claim that I've made before.  That is, there's more good information about the state and direction of the country in the TV commercials than there is on the network news.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageI don't know if OnStar fixed the flaw that you mentioned.
—editor
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Congratulations on 26 years, Sam!  I read with trepidation your article about the population bomb [Best Laid Schemes of Men and Lemmings, in the December issue].  Thanks!
—Tom from Redwood City
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageThe congratulations that he mentioned refers to 26 years of continuous publication of this newsletter, as of December, 2019.
—editor
Dear Sam:
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In a recent letter [November issue, page 2], I said that I thought that Karl Marx was mostly right.  My words were ill-chosen.  I should have said that Karl Marx presented some significant truths, and that those truths shed light on our current economic situation.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I did not mean to imply that I embrace communism, as that term is commonly understood.  I think that the regimes of such despots as Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot blot the history of humanity.  I also reject Marx's anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, and the dialectical materialist dogma that he derived from the philosopher Hegel.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Despite all that, I think that Marx's views on the formation, structure, and development of capitalism are enlightening.  I judge them to have as much explanatory value as the theories of such free-market fundamentalists as Milton Friedman and Arthur Laffer.
—Sir Donald the Elusive

SNHU
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Southern New Hampshire University has a TV commercial in which the claim is made that "the world in which we live, equally distributes talent...." 
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I have the same talent as Sarah Chang?  Stephen Hawking?  Larry Niven?  Don't be ridiculous.  It's a stupid idea and a stupid statement.  I'd advise attending a different university than SNHU.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Welcome to Documentaryland
And the Rest of the Story
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I recently saw a short portion of a documentary, I didn't notice the name, about some Indians who were trying to preserve their native culture.  As a part of their efforts, they built a bonfire.  A big bonfire.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I recall what Poppa told me, when I was young.  "Indian build little fire.  Keep warm by sittin' close.  White man build big fire.  Keep warm by carryin' wood."
15x5 Page Background GIF Image I didn't notice which tribe the Indians represented, maybe the Heapbighunkafire Tribe.  Anyway, they built a big bonfire.  They cut the wood for the bonfire with a chain saw and started the fire with gasoline from a big red plastic can.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Now for the rest of the story.  Native Indian cultures, even those like the hypothetical Heapbighunkafire Tribe, didn't use chain saws and gasoline.  They didn't even use big red plastic cans or, if they did, then the cans were made from a different formulation of plastic.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Stray Thoughts
Sam Aurelius Milam III
15x5 Page Background GIF Image In spite of appearances to the contrary, contrived or not, the "girl next door" is every bit as lustful as the ones downtown.  Her mother is even more so.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Legal acceptance of the idea of reincarnation would give a whole new significance to consecutive life-sentences in prison. 10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Page 5

Frontiersman
c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive
Gainesville, Georgia  30507

15x5 Page Background GIF Image Democracy, for example, arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects....
—Aristotle (384 — 322 BC)
Flag

Acknowledgments
15x5 Page Background GIF Image My thanks to the following:  El Dorado Bob;  Betty;  and Sir Donald the Elusive.
— editor
Websites
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://frontiersman.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://moonlight-flea-market.com/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://pharos.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sam-aurelius-milam-iii.org.uk/
15x5 Page Background GIF Imagehttp://sovereign-library.org.uk/10x5 Page Background GIF ImageGun

Signs of Getting Older
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image You have more patience but, actually, it's just that you don't care any more.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image You wonder how you could be over the hill when you don't remember being at the top.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

After Graduation
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Millie, of Superior, Arizona.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image A graduate with a science degree asks, "Why does it work?"  A graduate with an engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"  A graduate with an accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"  A graduate with a liberal arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Rules of Grammar
Original Source Unknown.  Forwarded by Don G.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Eliminate commas, that are, not necessary.  Parenthetical words however should always be enclosed in commas.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Use the apostrophe in it's proper place and omit it when its not needed.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
15x5 Page Background GIF Image Verbs has to agree with their subjects.10x5 Page Background GIF ImageInfinity Symbol

Frontiersman
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageAvailability — Assuming the availability of sufficient funds, subscriptions to this newsletter in print, copies of past issues in print, and copies of the website on CDs are available upon request.  Funding for this newsletter is from sources over which I don't have any control, so it might become necessary for me to terminate these offers or to cancel one or more subscriptions at any time, without notice.  All past issues are presently available for free download at the internet address shown below.  Contributions are welcome.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageCancellations — If you don't want to keep receiving printed copies of this newsletter, then return your copy unopened.  When I receive it, I'll terminate your subscription.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageReprint Policy — Permission is hereby given to reproduce this newsletter in its entirety or to reproduce material from it, provided that the reproduction is accurate and that proper credit is given.  I do not have the authority to give permission to reprint material that I have reprinted from other sources.  For that permission, you must apply to the original source.  I would appreciate receiving a courtesy copy of any document or publication in which you reprint my material.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImageSubmissions — I consider letters, articles, and cartoons for the newsletter, but I don't pay for them.  Short items are more likely to be printed.  I suggest that letters and articles be shorter than 500 words but that's flexible depending on space available and the content of the piece.
15x5 Page Background GIF ImagePayment — This newsletter isn't for sale.  If you want to make a voluntary contribution, then I prefer cash or U.S. postage stamps.  For checks or money orders, please inquire.  You can use editor@frontiersman.org.uk for PayPal payments.  In case anybody's curious, I also accept gold, silver, platinum, etc.  I don't accept anything that requires me to provide ID to receive it.
— Sam Aurelius Milam III, editor

Page 6Frontiersman,0c/o 4984 Peach Mountain Drive, Gainesville, Georgia  30507
 January 2020

15x15 White Space gif Image
15x15 White Space gif Image
Back to the Frontiersman Directory
Back to the Beginning of This Issue